Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Bradley (Chelsea) Manning 's Sentence Commute

Rate this topic

hasanhh

• Veteran Member

Chelsea (formerly Bradley Edward)Manning 's 35 year sentence has been commuted by President Obama. The release date is 17May17.

Manning had downloaded hundreds of thousands of pages of SECRET and below information, plus videos of US Army war crimes and then released them to Wikileaks.

A National Heroine has been released from captivity.

• Veteran Member
6 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

I allowed for his/her identity/mental-health issue.

The news tonight said s/he attempted suicide twice.

I agree that Bradley Manning has a mental health issue, but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to join in with the delusion. Hormones and plastic surgery don't make a man into a woman.

• Advanced Member

It should have been shot and thrown into a ditch like the traitor it is. I used gender neutral pronouns as to not offend anyone. Bringing war crimes to light is a good thing, but putting our soldiers, foreign collaborators and their families at risk was downright shameful.

6 hours ago, Netzari said:

It should have been shot and thrown into a ditch like the traitor it is. I used gender neutral pronouns as to not offend anyone. Bringing war crimes to light is a good thing, but putting our soldiers, foreign collaborators and their families at risk was downright shameful.

what choice did he have but to leak the documents? ask snowden how the USA treats whisteblowers

• Basic Members
12 hours ago, Netzari said:

Why is this jew allowed to post his hate here? I am sure he enjoys the suffering of non-jews.

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

What's wrong with being Jewish?

I think people think because of what Israel does to Palestinians, all Jews are bloodthirsty and enjoy the suffering of others. I would think we would be above making such generalisations and equating Jews with Zionists, particularly given the crap we as Muslims face for what ISIS and Al Qaeda do.

• Veteran Member
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:46 PM, Netzari said:

The only "foreign collaborators" revealed were a few in Afghanistan and they were all relocated "immediately".

The highest classification was 'secret' which is only a 5 year classification. The documents revealed were diplomatically embarrassing and documented criminal behaviors, but none of it was in anyway similar to RD  data, COMSEC/Crypto, weapons designs and the like.

Here is a couple of examples: A WW2 officer working on a Pentagon morale project for the 4th of July had the Declaration of Independence cross his desk stamped "secret". Another, the Army's DA1355 pre-2006 editions. Any private can fill out this minefield reporting form, yet as written in the margins "SECRET when completed". An then any private can read it.