Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

2017 and the Imam atfs

Rate this topic

47 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

http://quran.al-islam.org

Go to this website and read about what I quoted this is given by al-Islam. Org

First of all brother, I hate doing this but since you asked, and accused me of linking a fake site, I am very grateful you shared a site which you approve yourself.

This is a proof for all brothers on this site and can see for themselves, that you have refuted the very source you provided yourself without reading it carefully as It doesn't make a difference which site is the commentary posted. The commentry should be identical if it from Pouya.

Now this is between you and Agha Pouya, you either send lanat on him or yourself.

The commentry on al-Islam.org and islam portal are identical.

I hope you read properly what you post for your own sake and work abit more on your search skills.

Now since this is the source you provided kindly read it fully and properly yourself.

So here is the proof from the very source you provided.

I shall not go further with this discussion as , most likely it will not be good for you to prove and disapprove your own proofs.

For anyone who wants to check both sources here are the links:

http://quran.al-islam.org/

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf  (page187)

Wasalam

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Edited by certainclarity

There is a hadith which states that the number of years before imam returns is more than a thousand years but less than two thousand years.....

Lets look at the world today and we can estimate the number of years before the imam returns ready....? let us examine and here:

Is the world in disaster? Not yet

Are there a lot of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, diseases, plagues, catastrophes, natural disasters....? Not yet

Have the major signs happened? The appearance of Sufyani....the appearance of yamani and the khorasani....... Not yet

Has the Syrian nation been destroyed and reduced into ruins..... not yet but happening right now

Has Iraq been turmoil and wars and disaster.......not yet but happening right now

Has the world population declined by two third? Not yet and world population is increasing

Is the world experiencing wars on a large scale, and bloodshed and killing........? Not yet

So we are in the year of 2017 and in Hijra calendar it is 1450 something 

Are the shia having a hard time living their lives......Not yet not even close

But things can change dramatically on daily basis.......

If you were to ask me how long until imam returns i would say

It will be more than 50 years.......but less than 500 years......

So expect the mahdi to appear in the next 450 years.......this guess is as accurate as it gets because let us look......

i doubt that modern civilization as having the ability to survive more than 500 years.........

Modern society is decaying and there is plenty of evidence to prove it.......

Western society is collapsing from underneath but no-one is noticing it.....America is declining in power and its system is destabilizing and i would give America a maximum of 100 years before some big event happens and changes America from what is today......

Expect America to face natural disasters and large scale riots in the next 100 years.......

America has not the ability to survive the next 100 years in a good state......

The Arab countries also have not the ability to survive the next 100 years before something big happens......

Especially the gulf arab states.......they will be shocked at what the next 100 years will do to them......

So in the next 100 years that is two generations you will see radical changes and perhaps a third world war........

And things must be at worst state before our imam returns.....

12 hours ago, certainclarity said:

First of all brother, I hate doing this but since you asked, and accused me of linking a fake site, I am very grateful you shared a site which you approve yourself.

This is a proof for all brothers on this site and can see for themselves, that you have refuted the very source you provided yourself without reading it carefully as It doesn't make a difference which site is the commentary posted. The commentry should be identical if it from Pouya.

Now this is between you and Agha Pouya, you either send lanat on him or yourself.

The commentry on al-Islam.org and islam portal are identical.

I hope you read properly what you post for your own sake and work abit more on your search skills.

Now since this is the source you provided kindly read it fully and properly yourself.

So here is the proof from the very source you provided.

I shall not go further with this discussion as , most likely it will not be good for you to prove and disapprove your own proofs.

For anyone who wants to check both sources here are the links:

http://quran.al-islam.org/

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf  (page187)

Wasalam

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Lanat is on lairs who use their analogy to understand things about which they do not have clear proofs because the above mentioned verse does not prove that breaking away from the disobedient ones is a sin. The very thing which you do not understand is that it is the quote of Allah himself in Quran which says that if there is a region which is ripe with infidelity and you cannot make them to submit to Allah (SWT) then Allah (SWT) will deal such person as among that nation that is why Quran says that when angels after death asks a person of having faith that why were you on that land when there was whole land of Allah (SWT) where you can take refuge from the wrong doings of the people. Yunus a.s did what is in Quran and his going away was same as the law of Allah (SWT). Aqa Mehdi poya just mentioned what is in Quran and he neither lied nor changed things and never said "Wicked" to Prophet but I look into Quran and found the verse to be reason for the action of yunus. And you are the one who are alleging that Prophets do mistake while Quran affirms his actions? So stop yourself from it.

About Yousuf a.s his incident is same as that of Ayub a.s when he asked Allah (SWT) that I want justice so Allah summoned him for a justice and asked him what you complain for. He said ya Allah (SWT) I have endured so much but I am not having relief from this disease so what else you want me to do while you know I am faithful to you and doing your Dhikr everytime, then Allah (SWT) said that do you think that your Dhikr is something that you own by your ownself, it is I who have put my love in your heart. Every good deed which a person does and saves himself from oppressive acts is due to Allah's teachings, And Prophets were immune from doing mistakes. So, Yousuf's own actions were traced to the teachings of Allah (SWT) and whole credit is to Allah (SWT).

In Quran it is said, there are people who sell our communications for the price of coins. Prove me wrong that Yunus's action was not according to Quran which is says that leave the place where infidelity is rampant. And prove me wrong that Yousuf did deeds were his own creation. 

Secondly, you can see that Aqa Mehdi poya never used the word "Wicked" for the Prophet and so guess who is summoning lanat for himself ??????

Edited by Irfan1214

Secondly, I am thankful to Allah (SWT) that he made you to post from two different websites, and now people can read that one site says that Aqa Mehdi poya calls a Prophet "Wicked" and second the reliable website shows that Aqa Mehdi poya did not utter such a word "Wicked". So, lanat be upon liars. I am not making lanat on you but the liars so do not take it on you if you did not lie about this. 

3 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

Secondly, I am thankful to Allah (SWT) that he made you to post from two different websites, and now people can read that one site says that Aqa Mehdi poya calls a Prophet "Wicked" and second the reliable website shows that Aqa Mehdi poya did not utter such a word "Wicked". So, lanat be upon liars. I am not making lanat on you but the liars so do not take it on you if you did not lie about this. 

It is either the person hasn't  translated this very clearly himself or you got it wrong based on how "he worded it."

He used the word wicked for the people of Ninavah not the prophet!

The people of the nation were steeped in wickedness .

This is the statement:

_____

Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, ***then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him.***

____

( meaning the people then / at the time when Yunus was missioned as a prophet to Nineveh were steeped in wickedness, thus they rejected him )

Probably it was better for the translator to translate it as:

"When Yunus was missioned to the city of Nineveh, the people were steeped in wickedness, and rejected him."

But most probably the person was an English speaking translator who wanted to do a word for word translation or wasnt very good in expressing this statement clearly in English.

Lastly, Adam was a prophet. He was told by God, get down to earth,because he fell into the trap of iblees as he disregarded the command of God.

Al-Islam.org even has grammer and typo mistakes in their website.

Anyway the exact wordings as wicked was in the reliable website you gave also!

But you have read it wrongly or it is not very clear. None the less it is the source you provided. I am just relating whatever is in there,which you approved of:

IMG_0476.JPG

If you have an issue with this contact the al-Islam.org.

Edited by certainclarity

46 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

It is either the person hasn't  translated this very clearly himself or you got it wrong based on how "he worded it."

He used the word wicked for the people of Ninavah not the prophet!

The people of the nation were steeped in wickedness .

This is the statement:

_____

Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, ***then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him.***

____

( meaning the people then / at the time when Yunus was missioned as a prophet to Nineveh were steeped in wickedness, thus they rejected him )

Probably it was better for the translator to translate it as:

"When Yunus was missioned to the city of Nineveh, the people were steeped in wickedness, and rejected him."

But most probably the person was an English speaking translator who wanted to do a word for word translation or wasnt very good in expressing this statement clearly in English.

Al-Islam.org even has grammer and typo mistakes in their website.

Anyway this same error was in the website you gave also:

Lastly, Adam was a prophet. He was told by God, get down to earth,because he fell into the trap of iblees as he disregarded the command of God.

IMG_0474.JPG

Agreed on the issue that "He was sent to the people who were driven to wickefness".

But do not agree that Prophet did mistake because it is same act which a men of God will do when he is criticised by his people and abandoned and such person does not seek refuge to any other place except mosque or place of prayer or any other property which does not belong to a person but Allah alone.

6 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

Agreed on the issue that "He was sent to the people who were driven to wickefness".

But do not agree that Prophet did mistake because it is same act which a men of God will do when he is criticised by his people and abandoned and such person does not seek refuge to any other place except mosque or place of prayer or any other property which does not belong to a person but Allah alone.

Again this is not my commentry. This was what was in al-Islam.org commentry of pouya , the reliable site you provided. 

Kindly contact them to show your disapproval.

Also Please check all before you post, as for each thing you said, I just posted from the link you provided.

Or learn farsi or arabic even better, plus better and thorough search skills.

Wasalam

Edited by certainclarity

Just now, certainclarity said:

Again this is not my commentry. This was what was in al-Islam.org commentry of pouya , the reliable site you provided. 

Kindly contact them to show your disapproval.

Also Please check all before you post, as for each thing you said, I just posted from the link you provided.

Or learn farsi or arabic even better.

Wasalam

Well, everyone knows that first source is quran and second is hadith so Quran has to be preferred. However, for those verses where meanings are hidden we seek hadith. Every Alim does commentary according to his knowledge and I hope in future further research will make more in depth commentary.  Secondly, no any Alim has ever said that his commentary is absolute so difference may arise.  I will definitely learn farsi and Arabic and seek help from Allah and Ahle bait to help me learn about Islam further before passing judgement that prophets did mistake who knows there is still things which people are unaware about.

Wasallam