Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

2017 and the Imam atfs

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

lolz, If you are adherent of Imams then you should believe in Quran and do not say that Imam rose to higher status but say that they are chosen and were highest in morals.

I said I am an admirer. Can you claim you are a Shia infront of an Imam, according to this Hadith?

I know I cannot.

Regardless the topic was about Moses and being afraid of the massive snake.

Both Sunni and Shia agree that although Prophet Yusuf was a prophet and he was about to commit a  sin, plus prophet Yunus was punished by God for showing his displeasure to God for forgiving the nation, so God imprisons him in the stomach of a huge fish, and God says if Prophet Yunus did not ask for forgiveness, he would have kept prophet Yunus in the stomach of the fish till day of judgement!

This act of a prophet is not fear of God but showing displeasure of God's command! 

Anyway, to each its own.

Edited by certainclarity

7 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

I said I am an admirer. Can you claim you are a Shia infront of an Imam, according to this Hadith?

I know I cannot.

Regardless the topic was about Moses and being afraid of the massive snake.

Both Sunni and Shia agree that although Prophet Yusuf was a prophet and he was about to commit a  sin, plus prophet Yunus was punished by God for showing his displeasure to God for forgiving the nation, so God imprisons him in the stomach of a huge fish, and God says if Prophet Yunus did not ask for forgiveness, he would have kept prophet Yunus in the stomach of the fish till day of judgement!

This act of a prophet is not fear of God but showing displeasure of God's command! 

Anyway, to each its own.

lolz, who says that Yusuf was about to commit sin ? Zulheka wanted to commit sin and Yousuf seek refuge from her and Asked Allah (SWT) about help.

I do not call myself a shia but a lover or a beggar who is full of sins and whose hope in Ahle bait for intercession. 

1 hour ago, Irfan1214 said:

lolz, who says that Yusuf was about to commit sin ? Zulheka wanted to commit sin and Yousuf seek refuge from her and Asked Allah (SWT) about help.

I do not call myself a shia but a lover or a beggar who is full of sins and whose hope in Ahle bait for intercession. 

He seeked refuge to God due to his faith, but then Zulykha first wanted to commit the sin, prophet Yusuf did not, but ***he got inclined to her after wards *** according to the Quran and Shia tafseers!

Quran:

She desired him, and ***he desired her*** had he not seen the proof of his Lord. ***It was thus that We DIVERTED evil and INDECENCY AWAY from HIM.*** He was one of Our loyal servants. (12:24)

I am not aware if you can read farsi or arabic but their tafseers are available by various scholars and including hadiths from Imam Jafar as- Sadiq that God showed him a sign when he got inclined and God averted him from evil.

Here are the shia sources, if you can read Farsi or Arabic from welknown shia scholars.

http://wiki.ahlolbait.com/آیه_24_سوره_یوسف

And alot more.

Plus what about prophet Yunus who got punished by God!???

A prophet being punished in the stomach of a fish for years!!!

Anyway, there are lots of shia tafseers on the verses you pointed, but unfortunately mainly in farsi or arabic.

This verse is explained like this in tafseer al-mizan in farsi! 

Anyway, Lets not derail the topic and check the Shia tafseers on these ayas for ourselves.

All the best.

Edited by certainclarity

[Shakir 12:24] And certainly she made for him, and he would have made for her, were it not that he had seen the manifest evidence of his Lord; thus (it was) that We might turn away from him evil and indecency, surely he was one of Our sincere servants.

Due think that WIki-Islam is a source from which Shia knowledge is derived. Secondly, there are many fake Shia interpretations.

This is Aqa Mehdi Poya's Commentary:

Yusuf son of Yaqub was a very beautiful youth. The truth, which Yusuf, the prophet of Allah, saw in his vision, was unpalatable to his half-brothers, who plotted against him and sold him into slavery to a merchant for a few pieces of silver. Yusuf was taken by the merchant into Egypt, was bought by a great Egyptian court dignitary, Aziz. The beauty of Yusuf was so irresistible that the dignitary's wife fell in love with him on first sight and sought to entice Yusuf to the delights of earthly love, but Yusuf, a faithful servant of Allah and His prophet, did not yield to the temptation. His self-control and faith in Allah could not be shaken just for the pleasure of a fleeting moment. He preferred the misery of imprisonment to the disgrace he would have to face if he had succumbed to the lure of Shaytan.

Now my note:

As you can see that in the above verse it is said that if Prophet Yousuf were not a Prophet who knows clear evidence of Allah and seen manifest evidence he would have erred and that means that if there had been another person who is not that near to God would have fallen prey. 

Secondly you narrated About Hazrat Yonus a.s who was taken into the belly of Fish. It was not because of Punishment and nor his Dhikr was because he did mistake, The astagfar which a Prophet does is actually for the Ummah, that is why Allah (SWT) says that ask for the forgiveness of your nation. Tell me what was the deed which made Allah (SWT) to punish that Prophet, although I believe that there was another reason behind his hiding into the belly of fish. I am sure that you will find nothing as a mistake of that Prophet PBUH upon which you can base the argument and point out that it was "this mistake".

Edited by Irfan1214

@Irfan1214

Brother, I think you did not read further of the commentry of pouya ,in the part of the aya that talks about God preventing it to happen:

"The wife of the high official, Zulaykha, tried to seduce him. She desired him very much. As Yusuf was one of Allah's chosen devotees, He enabled him to avert both evil and lechery from himself. "

What was the prophet Yunus imprisoned for in the stomach of a fish? Maybe a reward? Or more of a test to see if he will repent?

Infact God says he was worthy te be blamed!

Quran:

Thus a whale swallowed him, and **he was blame worthy**

This is from the source you choose for tafseer Agha Pouya;

Dhun-nun, "the man of the fish", is the title of prophet Yunus.
Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him. ***He departed in anger without the permission of his Lord, so his departure is described as if a slave runs away from captivity.***The cause of anger Yunus felt was the disobedience of his people who did not respond to his preaching, so Allah tested him by putting him in the belly of a huge fish.

He boarded a fully laden boat which met stormy weather. The sailors, thinking that the ill-luck was caused by some fugitive, wanted to discover him by casting lots. The lot fell on Yunus, so they took up him and cast him forth into the sea.

A great fish swallowed up Yunus. He was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. When he was engulfed with the darkness of the night, the sea and the belly of the fish, ****he cried to his Lord and accepted the fact that he should have not gone away in anger breaking off from his people, though they refused to believe in him and Allah.***

Then he prayed unto the Lord through the depths of darkness in the fish's belly: "There is no god but You. Glory be to you. I am indeed of the unjust." (Anbiya: 87).
By the command of Allah the fish vomited out him upon the dry land. He was in a state of sickness. Allah caused to grow gourd plant there whose large leaves he used to protect his body from the hot sun, flies and other insects which were preying on his wounded body. Then he was commanded to return to the city of Nineveh. The people repented and believed, and Nineveh got a new lease of life.
The spiritual force of the prayer- "There is no god but Thou. Glory be to Thee. Verily I have been of the wrong-doers"-has been confirmed by the Holy Prophet and the holy Imams.

***All the prophets of Allah were aware of the fact that every human being is likely to make mistakes and it is Allah alone who can save him from wrong-doing, so every one of them always prayed to Allah that he might keep himself away from mistakes.*** - Agha Pouya

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf

Anyway I shall not derail the thread anymore.

To the OP, lets try our best to reform ourselves. Whether 2017 or beyond. This is what the Imam would be pleased about!

Edited by certainclarity

10 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Nobody knows but Allah (swt), it is foolishness in my opinion to speculate on this hidden knowledge. The only thing we can do is devote ourselves and do dhikr as we prepare, no?

oh no , if my question is wrong, should i have the thread deleted?

39 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

@Irfan1214

no problem, I prefer the tafseer from Al-Mizan by Alameh Tababai it sounds more logical to me.

It just doesn't seem God to put his prophet in the belly of a fish for the sin his nation !

I do not think that an Alim like Ayotullah Tabataba'i would say that it could be another way round that Allah  (SWT ) wanted to make his nation realize what a gem they missed and when they had fully realized, Allah  (SWT ) made him known. It's same as Imam e zamana's occultation. I believe that you are comment about Allama Tabataba'i are your own invention and not his remarks as you failed to tell me prophet's mistake :)

11 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

oh no , if my question is wrong, should i have the thread deleted?

I don't think so, but that is completely up to you. It's good to ask questions, no how stupid or wrong. If you didn't ask questions, you wouldn't know that to speculate on the return of the Mahdi (as) is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

I do not think that an Alim like Ayotullah Tabataba'i would say that it could be another way round that Allah  (SWT ) wanted to make his nation realize what a gem they missed and when they had fully realized, Allah  (SWT ) made him known. It's same as Imam e zamana's occultation. I believe that you are comment about Allama Tabataba'i are your own invention and not his remarks as you failed to tell me prophet's mistake :)

No problem you can learn farsi and read it for yourself then, and read the commentry of pouya on prophet Yunus where he says all can make mistakes and Yunus was asking forgiveness for his anger ! Lol

Edited by certainclarity

2 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

hahahahaha, yeah I trust that My Ulema's are more intelligent than me, I will refer to you when I read farsi and reveal that you are mistaken :)

No problem, first read the commentry above of pouya for Prophet Yunus above.

You quoted from this site which contradicts what you said! lol

1 hour ago, certainclarity said:

@Irfan1214

Brother, I think you did not read further of the commentry of pouya ,in the part of the aya that talks about God preventing it to happen:

"The wife of the high official, Zulaykha, tried to seduce him. She desired him very much. As Yusuf was one of Allah's chosen devotees, He enabled him to avert both evil and lechery from himself. "

What was the prophet Yunus imprisoned for in the stomach of a fish? Maybe a reward? Or more of a test to see if he will repent?

Infact God says he was worthy te be blamed!

Quran:

Thus a whale swallowed him, and **he was blame worthy**

This is from the source you choose for tafseer Agha Pouya;

Dhun-nun, "the man of the fish", is the title of prophet Yunus.
Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him. ***He departed in anger without the permission of his Lord, so his departure is described as if a slave runs away from captivity.***The cause of anger Yunus felt was the disobedience of his people who did not respond to his preaching, so Allah tested him by putting him in the belly of a huge fish.

He boarded a fully laden boat which met stormy weather. The sailors, thinking that the ill-luck was caused by some fugitive, wanted to discover him by casting lots. The lot fell on Yunus, so they took up him and cast him forth into the sea.

A great fish swallowed up Yunus. He was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. When he was engulfed with the darkness of the night, the sea and the belly of the fish, ****he cried to his Lord and accepted the fact that he should have not gone away in anger breaking off from his people, though they refused to believe in him and Allah.***

Then he prayed unto the Lord through the depths of darkness in the fish's belly: "There is no god but You. Glory be to you. I am indeed of the unjust." (Anbiya: 87).
By the command of Allah the fish vomited out him upon the dry land. He was in a state of sickness. Allah caused to grow gourd plant there whose large leaves he used to protect his body from the hot sun, flies and other insects which were preying on his wounded body. Then he was commanded to return to the city of Nineveh. The people repented and believed, and Nineveh got a new lease of life.
The spiritual force of the prayer- "There is no god but Thou. Glory be to Thee. Verily I have been of the wrong-doers"-has been confirmed by the Holy Prophet and the holy Imams.

***All the prophets of Allah were aware of the fact that every human being is likely to make mistakes and it is Allah alone who can save him from wrong-doing, so every one of them always prayed to Allah that he might keep himself away from mistakes.*** - Agha Pouya

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf

Anyway I shall not derail the thread anymore.

To the OP, lets try our best to reform ourselves. Whether 2017 or beyond. This is what the Imam would be pleased about!

Good try, make fake books and show us website of HubAli and your own fake websites, try it brother.

You should visit http://quran.al-islam.org/ which is given by Al-Islam.org. There is no such thing as you have mentioned. Our Alim's know their duty, please stop lying about them

1 hour ago, Irfan1214 said:

Agha Mehdi poya would never use the word wickedness as it is suitable for wicked people and Prophets are not wicked for it is for ignorant. Show me at the site and then I will comment further :)

Firstly it is not Hube Ali website.

Second I copy and searched the commentry you quoted from Pouya and the exact wordings were in that link, and even more

The quote commentry you quoted was from Pouya.

So you quote from Pouya and call him a liar loool.

Probably you have to look properly, the very sources you provide yourself and refute it yourself lol

It is not my website.

I don't need to learn anything in English, I have the actual sources in Farsi and Arabic.

But probably you get wrong translation in the process lol.

All you commented was from that source, you can just put the words and find the exact wordings of what you quoted yourself,

But I guess you are in denial.

If Any of the brother want to check this, they are free to google the quote you gave and find the website.

Edited by certainclarity

11 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

Firstly it is not Hube Ali website.

Second I copy and searched the commentry you quoted from Pouya and the exact wordings were in that link, and even more

The quote commentry you quoted was from Pouya.

So you quote from Pouya and call him a liar loool.

Probably you have to look properly, the very sources you provide yourself and refute it yourself lol

It is not my website.

I don't need to learn anything in English, I have the actual sources in Farsi and Arabic.

But probably you get wrong translation in the process lol.

All you commented was from that source, you can just put the words and find the exact wordings of what you quoted yourself,

But I guess you are in denial.

If Any of the brother want to check this, they are free to google the quote you gave and find the website.

Lanat upon the one who lied. Secondly you failed to find commentary on website of Al-Islam. org supported multiligual Quran website.

Thirdly never ever will any shia Alim call a prophet wicked and those who call prophet with attributes of ignorance Allah curses him and so do Aqa Mehdi poya and I.

Just go around Internet you will find thousands of book attributed to revered ulemas made by enemies of lovers of Ahlul bait.

And about farsi and Arabic evidence which you are saying is with you then God bless you otherwise lanat be upon a liar.

3 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

Yusuf son of Yaqub was a very beautiful youth. The truth, which Yusuf, the prophet of Allah, saw in his vision, was unpalatable to his half-brothers, who plotted against him and sold him into slavery to a merchant for a few pieces of silver. Yusuf was taken by the merchant into Egypt, was bought by a great Egyptian court dignitary, Aziz. The beauty of Yusuf was so irresistible that the dignitary's wife fell in love with him on first sight and sought to entice Yusuf to the delights of earthly love, but Yusuf, a faithful servant of Allah and His prophet, did not yield to the temptation. His self-control and faith in Allah could not be shaken just for the pleasure of a fleeting moment. He preferred the misery of imprisonment to the disgrace he would have to face if he had succumbed to the lure of Shaytan.

This is what you quoted from Pouya. Which is exactly as the link you called fake ( Islamportal ):

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG