Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

2017 and the Imam atfs

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

hahahahaha, yeah I trust that My Ulema's are more intelligent than me, I will refer to you when I read farsi and reveal that you are mistaken :)

No problem, first read the commentry above of pouya for Prophet Yunus above.

You quoted from this site which contradicts what you said! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, certainclarity said:

@Irfan1214

Brother, I think you did not read further of the commentry of pouya ,in the part of the aya that talks about God preventing it to happen:

"The wife of the high official, Zulaykha, tried to seduce him. She desired him very much. As Yusuf was one of Allah's chosen devotees, He enabled him to avert both evil and lechery from himself. "

 

What was the prophet Yunus imprisoned for in the stomach of a fish? Maybe a reward? Or more of a test to see if he will repent?

Infact God says he was worthy te be blamed!

Quran:

Thus a whale swallowed him, and **he was blame worthy**

This is from the source you choose for tafseer Agha Pouya;

Dhun-nun, "the man of the fish", is the title of prophet Yunus.
Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him. ***He departed in anger without the permission of his Lord, so his departure is described as if a slave runs away from captivity.***The cause of anger Yunus felt was the disobedience of his people who did not respond to his preaching, so Allah tested him by putting him in the belly of a huge fish.


He boarded a fully laden boat which met stormy weather. The sailors, thinking that the ill-luck was caused by some fugitive, wanted to discover him by casting lots. The lot fell on Yunus, so they took up him and cast him forth into the sea.

A great fish swallowed up Yunus. He was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. When he was engulfed with the darkness of the night, the sea and the belly of the fish, ****he cried to his Lord and accepted the fact that he should have not gone away in anger breaking off from his people, though they refused to believe in him and Allah.***


Then he prayed unto the Lord through the depths of darkness in the fish's belly: "There is no god but You. Glory be to you. I am indeed of the unjust." (Anbiya: 87).
By the command of Allah the fish vomited out him upon the dry land. He was in a state of sickness. Allah caused to grow gourd plant there whose large leaves he used to protect his body from the hot sun, flies and other insects which were preying on his wounded body. Then he was commanded to return to the city of Nineveh. The people repented and believed, and Nineveh got a new lease of life.
The spiritual force of the prayer- "There is no god but Thou. Glory be to Thee. Verily I have been of the wrong-doers"-has been confirmed by the Holy Prophet and the holy Imams.

***All the prophets of Allah were aware of the fact that every human being is likely to make mistakes and it is Allah alone who can save him from wrong-doing, so every one of them always prayed to Allah that he might keep himself away from mistakes.*** - Agha Pouya

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf

Anyway I shall not derail the thread anymore.

To the OP, lets try our best to reform ourselves. Whether 2017 or beyond. This is what the Imam would be pleased about!

Good try, make fake books and show us website of HubAli and your own fake websites, try it brother.

You should visit http://quran.al-islam.org/ which is given by Al-Islam.org. There is no such thing as you have mentioned. Our Alim's know their duty, please stop lying about them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irfan1214 said:

Agha Mehdi poya would never use the word wickedness as it is suitable for wicked people and Prophets are not wicked for it is for ignorant. Show me at the site and then I will comment further :)

Firstly it is not Hube Ali website.

Second I copy and searched the commentry you quoted from Pouya and the exact wordings were in that link, and even more

The quote commentry you quoted was from Pouya.

So you quote from Pouya and call him a liar loool.

Probably you have to look properly, the very sources you provide yourself and refute it yourself lol

It is not my website.

I don't need to learn anything in English, I have the actual sources in Farsi and Arabic.

But probably you get wrong translation in the process lol.

All you commented was from that source, you can just put the words and find the exact wordings of what you quoted yourself,

But I guess you are in denial.

If Any of the brother want to check this, they are free to google the quote you gave and find the website.

 

Edited by certainclarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

Firstly it is not Hube Ali website.

Second I copy and searched the commentry you quoted from Pouya and the exact wordings were in that link, and even more

The quote commentry you quoted was from Pouya.

So you quote from Pouya and call him a liar loool.

Probably you have to look properly, the very sources you provide yourself and refute it yourself lol

It is not my website.

I don't need to learn anything in English, I have the actual sources in Farsi and Arabic.

But probably you get wrong translation in the process lol.

All you commented was from that source, you can just put the words and find the exact wordings of what you quoted yourself,

But I guess you are in denial.

If Any of the brother want to check this, they are free to google the quote you gave and find the website.

 

Lanat upon the one who lied. Secondly you failed to find commentary on website of Al-Islam. org supported multiligual Quran website.

Thirdly never ever will any shia Alim call a prophet wicked and those who call prophet with attributes of ignorance Allah curses him and so do Aqa Mehdi poya and I.

Just go around Internet you will find thousands of book attributed to revered ulemas made by enemies of lovers of Ahlul bait.

And about farsi and Arabic evidence which you are saying is with you then God bless you otherwise lanat be upon a liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

Yusuf son of Yaqub was a very beautiful youth. The truth, which Yusuf, the prophet of Allah, saw in his vision, was unpalatable to his half-brothers, who plotted against him and sold him into slavery to a merchant for a few pieces of silver. Yusuf was taken by the merchant into Egypt, was bought by a great Egyptian court dignitary, Aziz. The beauty of Yusuf was so irresistible that the dignitary's wife fell in love with him on first sight and sought to entice Yusuf to the delights of earthly love, but Yusuf, a faithful servant of Allah and His prophet, did not yield to the temptation. His self-control and faith in Allah could not be shaken just for the pleasure of a fleeting moment. He preferred the misery of imprisonment to the disgrace he would have to face if he had succumbed to the lure of Shaytan.

This is what you quoted from Pouya. Which is exactly as the link you called fake ( Islamportal ):

 

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

http://quran.al-islam.org

Go to this website and read about what I quoted this is given by al-Islam. Org

First of all brother, I hate doing this but since you asked, and accused me of linking a fake site, I am very grateful you shared a site which you approve yourself.

This is a proof for all brothers on this site and can see for themselves, that you have refuted the very source you provided yourself without reading it carefully as It doesn't make a difference which site is the commentary posted. The commentry should be identical if it from Pouya.

Now this is between you and Agha Pouya, you either send lanat on him or yourself.

The commentry on al-Islam.org and islam portal are identical.

I hope you read properly what you post for your own sake and work abit more on your search skills.

Now since this is the source you provided kindly read it fully and properly yourself.

So here is the proof from the very source you provided.

I shall not go further with this discussion as , most likely it will not be good for you to prove and disapprove your own proofs.

For anyone who wants to check both sources here are the links:

http://quran.al-islam.org/

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf  (page187)

Wasalam

 

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Edited by certainclarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a hadith which states that the number of years before imam returns is more than a thousand years but less than two thousand years.....

Lets look at the world today and we can estimate the number of years before the imam returns ready....? let us examine and here:

Is the world in disaster? Not yet

Are there a lot of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, diseases, plagues, catastrophes, natural disasters....? Not yet

Have the major signs happened? The appearance of Sufyani....the appearance of yamani and the khorasani....... Not yet

Has the Syrian nation been destroyed and reduced into ruins..... not yet but happening right now

Has Iraq been turmoil and wars and disaster.......not yet but happening right now

Has the world population declined by two third? Not yet and world population is increasing

Is the world experiencing wars on a large scale, and bloodshed and killing........? Not yet

 

So we are in the year of 2017 and in Hijra calendar it is 1450 something 

Are the shia having a hard time living their lives......Not yet not even close

But things can change dramatically on daily basis.......

 

If you were to ask me how long until imam returns i would say

It will be more than 50 years.......but less than 500 years......

So expect the mahdi to appear in the next 450 years.......this guess is as accurate as it gets because let us look......

 

i doubt that modern civilization as having the ability to survive more than 500 years.........

Modern society is decaying and there is plenty of evidence to prove it.......

Western society is collapsing from underneath but no-one is noticing it.....America is declining in power and its system is destabilizing and i would give America a maximum of 100 years before some big event happens and changes America from what is today......

Expect America to face natural disasters and large scale riots in the next 100 years.......

America has not the ability to survive the next 100 years in a good state......

The Arab countries also have not the ability to survive the next 100 years before something big happens......

Especially the gulf arab states.......they will be shocked at what the next 100 years will do to them......

 

 

So in the next 100 years that is two generations you will see radical changes and perhaps a third world war........

And things must be at worst state before our imam returns.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, certainclarity said:

First of all brother, I hate doing this but since you asked, and accused me of linking a fake site, I am very grateful you shared a site which you approve yourself.

This is a proof for all brothers on this site and can see for themselves, that you have refuted the very source you provided yourself without reading it carefully as It doesn't make a difference which site is the commentary posted. The commentry should be identical if it from Pouya.

Now this is between you and Agha Pouya, you either send lanat on him or yourself.

The commentry on al-Islam.org and islam portal are identical.

I hope you read properly what you post for your own sake and work abit more on your search skills.

Now since this is the source you provided kindly read it fully and properly yourself.

So here is the proof from the very source you provided.

I shall not go further with this discussion as , most likely it will not be good for you to prove and disapprove your own proofs.

For anyone who wants to check both sources here are the links:

http://quran.al-islam.org/

http://www.islamportal.net/sites/default/files/shiabook_Downloadable_File/Commentary of the Holy Qur'an - Pooya M.A. Ali.pdf  (page187)

Wasalam

 

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Lanat is on lairs who use their analogy to understand things about which they do not have clear proofs because the above mentioned verse does not prove that breaking away from the disobedient ones is a sin. The very thing which you do not understand is that it is the quote of Allah himself in Quran which says that if there is a region which is ripe with infidelity and you cannot make them to submit to Allah (SWT) then Allah (SWT) will deal such person as among that nation that is why Quran says that when angels after death asks a person of having faith that why were you on that land when there was whole land of Allah (SWT) where you can take refuge from the wrong doings of the people. Yunus a.s did what is in Quran and his going away was same as the law of Allah (SWT). Aqa Mehdi poya just mentioned what is in Quran and he neither lied nor changed things and never said "Wicked" to Prophet but I look into Quran and found the verse to be reason for the action of yunus. And you are the one who are alleging that Prophets do mistake while Quran affirms his actions? So stop yourself from it.

About Yousuf a.s his incident is same as that of Ayub a.s when he asked Allah (SWT) that I want justice so Allah summoned him for a justice and asked him what you complain for. He said ya Allah (SWT) I have endured so much but I am not having relief from this disease so what else you want me to do while you know I am faithful to you and doing your Dhikr everytime, then Allah (SWT) said that do you think that your Dhikr is something that you own by your ownself, it is I who have put my love in your heart. Every good deed which a person does and saves himself from oppressive acts is due to Allah's teachings, And Prophets were immune from doing mistakes. So, Yousuf's own actions were traced to the teachings of Allah (SWT) and whole credit is to Allah (SWT).

In Quran it is said, there are people who sell our communications for the price of coins. Prove me wrong that Yunus's action was not according to Quran which is says that leave the place where infidelity is rampant. And prove me wrong that Yousuf did deeds were his own creation. 

Secondly, you can see that Aqa Mehdi poya never used the word "Wicked" for the Prophet and so guess who is summoning lanat for himself ??????

 

Edited by Irfan1214

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secondly, I am thankful to Allah (SWT) that he made you to post from two different websites, and now people can read that one site says that Aqa Mehdi poya calls a Prophet "Wicked" and second the reliable website shows that Aqa Mehdi poya did not utter such a word "Wicked". So, lanat be upon liars. I am not making lanat on you but the liars so do not take it on you if you did not lie about this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

Secondly, I am thankful to Allah (SWT) that he made you to post from two different websites, and now people can read that one site says that Aqa Mehdi poya calls a Prophet "Wicked" and second the reliable website shows that Aqa Mehdi poya did not utter such a word "Wicked". So, lanat be upon liars. I am not making lanat on you but the liars so do not take it on you if you did not lie about this. 

It is either the person hasn't  translated this very clearly himself or you got it wrong based on how "he worded it."

He used the word wicked for the people of Ninavah not the prophet!

The people of the nation were steeped in wickedness .

This is the statement:

_____

 Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, ***then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him.***

____

( meaning the people then / at the time when Yunus was missioned as a prophet to Nineveh were steeped in wickedness, thus they rejected him )

Probably it was better for the translator to translate it as:

"When Yunus was missioned to the city of Nineveh, the people were steeped in wickedness, and rejected him."

But most probably the person was an English speaking translator who wanted to do a word for word translation or wasnt very good in expressing this statement clearly in English.

Lastly, Adam was a prophet. He was told by God, get down to earth,because he fell into the trap of iblees as he disregarded the command of God.

Al-Islam.org even has grammer and typo mistakes in their website.

Anyway the exact wordings as wicked was in the reliable website you gave also!

But you have read it wrongly or it is not very clear. None the less it is the source you provided. I am just relating whatever is in there,which you approved of:

IMG_0476.JPG

If you have an issue with this contact the al-Islam.org.

Edited by certainclarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, certainclarity said:

It is either the person hasn't  translated this very clearly himself or you got it wrong based on how "he worded it."

He used the word wicked for the people of Ninavah not the prophet!

The people of the nation were steeped in wickedness .

This is the statement:

_____

 Yunus' mission was to the city of Nineveh, ***then steeped in wickedness. The people rejected him.***

____

( meaning the people then / at the time when Yunus was missioned as a prophet to Nineveh were steeped in wickedness, thus they rejected him )

Probably it was better for the translator to translate it as:

"When Yunus was missioned to the city of Nineveh, the people were steeped in wickedness, and rejected him."

But most probably the person was an English speaking translator who wanted to do a word for word translation or wasnt very good in expressing this statement clearly in English.

Al-Islam.org even has grammer and typo mistakes in their website.

Anyway this same error was in the website you gave also:

 

Lastly, Adam was a prophet. He was told by God, get down to earth,because he fell into the trap of iblees as he disregarded the command of God.

 

 

 

IMG_0474.JPG

Agreed on the issue that "He was sent to the people who were driven to wickefness".

But do not agree that Prophet did mistake because it is same act which a men of God will do when he is criticised by his people and abandoned and such person does not seek refuge to any other place except mosque or place of prayer or any other property which does not belong to a person but Allah alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

Agreed on the issue that "He was sent to the people who were driven to wickefness".

But do not agree that Prophet did mistake because it is same act which a men of God will do when he is criticised by his people and abandoned and such person does not seek refuge to any other place except mosque or place of prayer or any other property which does not belong to a person but Allah alone.

Again this is not my commentry. This was what was in al-Islam.org commentry of pouya , the reliable site you provided. 

Kindly contact them to show your disapproval.

Also Please check all before you post, as for each thing you said, I just posted from the link you provided.

Or learn farsi or arabic even better, plus better and thorough search skills.

Wasalam

Edited by certainclarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, certainclarity said:

Again this is not my commentry. This was what was in al-Islam.org commentry of pouya , the reliable site you provided. 

Kindly contact them to show your disapproval.

Also Please check all before you post, as for each thing you said, I just posted from the link you provided.

Or learn farsi or arabic even better.

Wasalam

Well, everyone knows that first source is quran and second is hadith so Quran has to be preferred. However, for those verses where meanings are hidden we seek hadith. Every Alim does commentary according to his knowledge and I hope in future further research will make more in depth commentary.  Secondly, no any Alim has ever said that his commentary is absolute so difference may arise.  I will definitely learn farsi and Arabic and seek help from Allah and Ahle bait to help me learn about Islam further before passing judgement that prophets did mistake who knows there is still things which people are unaware about.

Wasallam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×