Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

2017 and the Imam atfs

Rate this topic

He (as) may be already here... and you just can't see it .. because you guys are still stuck in 6th Century... you still portray him as a one who belonged to 6th Century ... what if he is a more modern let's say than Zayn Malik.... in physical appearance terms. regarding 'reapparence' it does not look it is likely to happen as we tend to believe ... i meant coming out of nowhere ... everyone submitting and waging wars and winning over ... blah blah!

Dudes! be realistic for heaven sake, I have repeated multiple times, Humans are so tiny and weak, that they can't 'tolerate' this kind of super natural incident ... even if this was the case ... why all the fuss ... Allah (swt) could just send Gaberial (as) in his original body and make him visible to everyone ... standing in the time square .... I guess ... everyone instantly would bow down .... and Allah could easily make his case! 

But again, you are expecting even more 'super naturual' than the appearance of Gaberial (as) as I noted above .... 

It will be not because Humans are so weak to grasp it ... also ... such super natural incident will also makes no sense ... because then people will 'out of fear' will accept Islam than out of 'free will' .... just like again... If Allah will send Gaberial (as) for 10 mins in time Square .. btw, he is so big .... that most will die instantly out of fear .... but again ... the surviving one will convert to Islam 'out of fear not out of free will'. Period.

Edited by ErikCartman

14 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

btw, he is so big .... that most will die instantly out of fear

just to clarify ... do you people know on the occassion of first revelation even Prophet (SWT) was so terrified because he (Gabriel) appeared in his original physical body ... 

so again the point., initially it isn't even easy for prophets to handle super natural stuff ..... and you ordinary humans can ????

Edited by ErikCartman

I often think that Allah keep away rijs from Prophet and his household (14) so unless we remove the rijs from ourselves we can not go near to the master of time his holly imam a.s... And for those who removed the rijs from them are able to see and meet with the imam a.s (Allah knows better)

ayat tatheer 33:33 Allah Said

And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless. ﴾33﴿ 

We can not see the the sun while our eyes are closed similarly we can see the imam with internal eyes open  

We can not see the sun while we have any cover over our eyes similarly we can not see imam with hijabat-e-nafs upon us.

Just open your internal eyes and remove the veils to see the master of time

We can not predict about his holly reappearance but it can be felt that the reappearance is near. The whole system is infected with viruses which can not be cleaned by the antivirus and system need to be formatted. 

ErikCartman is very right that He (as) may be already here... and you just can't see it 

2 hours ago, ErikCartman said:

He (as) may be already here... and you just can't see it .. because you guys are still stuck in 6th Century... you still portray him as a one who belonged to 6th Century ... what if he is a more modern let's say than Zayn Malik.... in physical appearance terms. regarding 'reapparence' it does not look it is likely to happen as we tend to believe ... i meant coming out of nowhere ... everyone submitting and waging wars and winning over ... blah blah!

Dudes! be realistic for heaven sake, I have repeated multiple times, Humans are so tiny and weak, that they can't 'tolerate' this kind of super natural incident ... even if this was the case ... why all the fuss ... Allah (swt) could just send Gaberial (as) in his original body and make him visible to everyone ... standing in the time square .... I guess ... everyone instantly would bow down .... and Allah could easily make his case! 

But again, you are expecting even more 'super naturual' than the appearance of Gaberial (as) as I noted above .... 

It will be not because Humans are so weak to grasp it ... also ... such super natural incident will also makes no sense ... because then people will 'out of fear' will accept Islam than out of 'free will' .... just like again... If Allah will send Gaberial (as) for 10 mins in time Square .. btw, he is so big .... that most will die instantly out of fear .... but again ... the surviving one will convert to Islam 'out of fear not out of free will'. Period.

I think we should never comment about this topic. You are taking things so lightly, I do not believe that Prophet PBUHHP was afraid of Angels, because he could communicate to them and was aware of that Allah (SWT) never harms his pure creation, so if you think that His (PBUHHP) life in fear was because of something except the fear of unhappiness of Allah (SWT) you are wrong. Imam e Zamana a.s looks human as we but he is aware of every knowledge as oppose to humans. If there is security with the people in the shape of Imam e Zamana a.s, the people will not fear from miracles and unnatural happenings such as was done in the time of Hazrat Moses a.s who divided sea into two halves and Hazrat Esa a.s who prayed to Allah (SWT) and brought back dead into life. There are two types of people among us: 1). The student of science who trace every happening according to what they know 2). Those who believe in Allah (SWT) who know that science is at the finger tip of Allah (SWT) who can turn it as he wants to make humans realize that science is but my slave. 

Imam e Zamana a.s is among us and may look like us but is more knowledgeable, certain, accurate and exceptional among us that is why God choose him as our Imam. 

11 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

I do not believe that Prophet PBUHHP was afraid of Angels

can you tell me upon which source you are basing your this 'belief' ... I was referring to very first revelation. Prophet (SAW) was so terrified that he wanted to commit suicide and her highness Khadiaja (AS) had to give him cover as he was shivering when he got back home .. you would tell me, it's sunni account of the story innit? But what's your account of the story regarding the 'very first revelation' ?

Edited by ErikCartman

Just now, ErikCartman said:

can you tell me upon which source you are basing your this 'belief' ... I was referring to very first revelation. Prophet (SAW) was so terrified that he wanted to commit suicide .. you would tell me, it's sunni account of the story innit? But what's your account of your story regarding the 'very first revelation' ?

Please do tell me if in Quran it is written that Prophet was afraid. It is only Sunni false fabricated Ahadith that say what you are saying :)

17 hours ago, sidnaq said:

Asalamualaikum its 2017, how close are we to the Imam atfs, i mean what are the signs that are left for his reappearance, and how can we cause his reappearance to come faster?

W.salam.

You can't. And don't even think of doing so.

Original source: https://www.al-islam.org/kitab-al-ghayba-book-occultation-sheikh-an-numani/chapter-16-forbidding-timing-and-naming-al-qaim#fref_63c9118a_1

(1) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed narrated from Ali bin al-Hasan from al-Hasan bin Ali bin Yousuf from Muhammad bin Ali from Sa’dan bin Muslim that Abu Baseer had said:

I said to Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as): “Does this matter (the appearance of al-Mahdi) not have an end so that we relieve ourselves?” He said: “Yes, it does. But you (people) announced it; therefore Allah put it off.” Other reference: Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.117.

(15) Muhammad bin Ya'qoob narrated from al-Husayn bin Muhammad from Ja'far bin Muhammad from al-Qassim bin Issma'eel al-Anbari from al-Hasan bin Ali from Ibraheem bin Muhzim from his father that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (as) had said when the (Abbasid) rulers had been mentioned before him:

“People perished because they hastened this matter (deliverance). Allah does not become hasty just because that people urge on their matters to be achieved. This matter (the appearance of al-Qa'im) has a precise time that it must reach. If it reaches its time, it will occur neither an hour sooner nor an hour later.” Other reference: Al-Kafi, vol.1 p.369, Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.118, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.418

There are many major signs to appear before his coming. I think last 50 years of this hijra century (15th) will witness some of those signs which are reported via Prophet s.a.w.w.

@ErikCartman

My Account from Quran is that in Quran Allah (SWT) likes a sentence of Momineen and write it down for us to believe as real Momin believes. In that verse Allah says that Momineen says that Indeed, Allah (SWT) does not harm those who believe. So, either you are saying that Prophet was not momin or you must say that what you have learnt is false.

Edited by Irfan1214

1 minute ago, Irfan1214 said:

Please do tell me if in Quran it is written that Prophet was afraid. It is only Sunni false fabricated Ahadith that say what you are saying

on what source again .. you are basing your 'opinion' that sunni 'fabricated' ... according to the law, the burden of proof is on who disputes ... show me a proof from either Quran or anywhere ... that Sunni Account is 'Fabricated' ... you are alleging it .. so it's your responsbility to back up your allegations that Sunni fabricated it.

7 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Salam,

Of course there is war coming.. iran vs israel... you dont see it?

Wars!! ? Humans have been at wars since ever ... it's no big deal ... I was merely talking in a sense ... it aint gonna be as 'magical' or 'super natural' as we tend to believe... of course there is gonna be war ... but without the magical fanfare........ as we tend to believe ... either mistakenly ... or what ... Yes there are going to be 'miracles' but they are very 'subtle'. 

Edited by ErikCartman

13 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

Please do tell me if in Quran it is written that Prophet was afraid. It is only Sunni false fabricated Ahadith that say what you are saying :)

If this is the case then even fadak, saqifa, muta etc are not in Quran. Very lame excuse.

Such hadith is not a fabrication. But words like suicide etc are not mentioned there. Hadith only talk about fear. Its same like what is mentioned in Surah Qasas ayah 31.

وَأَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَآهَا تَهْتَزُّ كَأَنَّهَا جَانٌّ وَلَّىٰ مُدْبِرًا وَلَمْ يُعَقِّبْ ۚ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَقْبِلْ وَلَا تَخَفْ ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْآمِنِينَ

Then Allah commanded, "Throw down your staff." When Musa saw that the staff was writhing like a snake, he turned his back and fled, and did not even look behind. Allah said, "O Musa, come back and do not fear; you are quite safe. [28:31]

Its not an insult of prophets. Its human nature.

Here just like your marjaas you are giving rulings/verdicts without evidence :)

Just now, Fahad Sani said:

If this is the case then even fadak, saqifa, muta etc are not in Quran. Very lame excuse.

Such hadith is not a fabrication. But words like suicide etc are not mentioned there. Hadith only talk about fear. Its same like what is mentioned in Surah Qasas ayah 31.

وَأَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَآهَا تَهْتَزُّ كَأَنَّهَا جَانٌّ وَلَّىٰ مُدْبِرًا وَلَمْ يُعَقِّبْ ۚ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَقْبِلْ وَلَا تَخَفْ ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْآمِنِينَ

Then Allah commanded, "Throw down your staff." When Musa saw that the staff was writhing like a snake, he turned his back and fled, and did not even look behind. Allah said, "O Musa, come back and do not fear; you are quite safe. [28:31]

Should I prove you wrong again :hahaha:

You are connecting Fadak and Saqifa with Prophet, is not it in the Quran that Allah (SWT) says that there are hypocrite among the Muslims. So, Allah (SWT) knew and told us before.

For Mutah read 4:24 where it is written 

[Shakir 4:24] And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۖ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَا وَرَاءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَنْ تَبْتَغُوا بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا اسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا {24}
This verses is about Muttah
Edited by Irfan1214

7 minutes ago, Fahad Sani said:

About Hazrat Mosa a.s, He feared Allah (SWT) not the snake, 

Should I prove you wrong again :hahaha:

You are connecting Fadak and Saqifa with Prophet, is not it in the Quran that Allah (SWT) says that there are hypocrite among the Muslims. So, Allah (SWT) knew and told us before.

For Mutah read 4:24 where it is written 

[Shakir 4:24] And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ۖ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَا وَرَاءَ ذَٰلِكُمْ أَنْ تَبْتَغُوا بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ ۚ فَمَا اسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَآتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً ۚ وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا {24}
This verses is about Muttah

Oh plz dont derail another thread.

What you are doing here is showing "meem tay ain" not the mutah concept. Likewise in other place in Quran you will also find a word like that.

بَلْ مَتَّعْتُ هَٰؤُلَاءِ وَآبَاءَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ وَرَسُولٌ مُبِينٌ [Zukhruf 29]

وَلَا تَمُدَّنَّ عَيْنَيْكَ إِلَىٰ مَا مَتَّعْنَا بِهِ أَزْوَاجًا مِنْهُمْ زَهْرَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا لِنَفْتِنَهُمْ فِيهِ ۚ وَرِزْقُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ [Taha 131]

Same "meem tay ain" is also here and in many other ayahs. Its not mutah my dear. Dont play games with Quran just to prove your point. Mutah is topic of hadith, not of Quran.

btw. You were wrong in issue of fear. Which I think is solved now.

And plz dont derail this thread.

About Hazrat Mosa a.s, He feared Allah (SWT) not the snake, 

His fear was bcoz of snake. Read carefully. Before snake Musa a.s was talking with Allah without fear. Moreover angel jibrail a.s was also sent by Allah swt.