Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why do Wahabbi Pamphlets Have Hellish Covers??

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

Because they are following the sunna of their filthy and murderous grand masters. 

They are probably inspired by them throughout their dreams. All blind and in a fire that never ceases with their flesh and bones being revived and burned repeatedly for eternity :party:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

Muhammad al-Baqir said: On the Day of Resurrection, a pavilion of fire will be made in which the supporters of the oppressors will be put, and nails of iron will be made for them scratching with it beginning with their hearts. So they will say: Our Lord, did we not worship You? He said: So He will say: Yea, however you were supporters for the oppressors.

Batris? 

Or the kind of people who both support and love the oppressed and the oppressor or the killed and the killer?

"We love the Ahlul bayt, but we support their oppressors too. We have a fake love for them, rather we are Nawasib and we say that because we are scared of the spreading of shiism." 

We dont they just say that? 

Here I share my joy. It killed me of laughter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Development Team
3 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

i dont know wahhabi, but all sunnis font put such things on their pamphlets i can assure i have seen some.

Wahhabis are another name for the Salafis, which are a group of highly conservative Sunnis. Wahhabism/Salafism is the Islam sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The fastest-growing sect too,they are truly responsible for giving Islam a bad image around the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Wahhabis are another name for the Salafis, which are a group of highly conservative Sunnis. Wahhabism/Salafism is the Islam sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The fastest-growing sect too,they are truly responsible for giving Islam a bad image around the world.

 

JazakAllah for explaining what wahhabi is brother but i meant to say i dont know whether i have seen a wahhabi pamphelet amongst the ones other sunnis give out so i was wondering where the term wahhabi pamphlet came from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Basic Members

I am not sure why they put the hellish figures on their flyers but the following is something interesting and can be food for thought.

The Wahhabis say there are only three principles of Islam which are: 1. Monotheism, 2. Prophethood 3. Day of judgement. A believer, they say, is the one who believes in these three. The shia Islam proclaims the principles of the religion to be five: The three mentioned above in addition to 4. Justice of Allah 5. Wilayat (the divine guardianship of Imams (may God's everlasting peace and blessing be upon them).

If you look closely, one person who believes in the first three principles is Iblees (Iblis).

Does he though? Let's see:

1. Monotheism: we know that he believed in the oneness of Allah. He was an avid worshipper. In his swear he mentions the majesty of Allah.

2. Prophethood: he also knows that Allah sends messengers to guide people.

3. Day of Judgement: He also believes in the day of judgement. As he asks Allah to let him live until the day of resurrection.

قال انظرنی الی یوم یبعثون

With regards to 4 and 5 which are exlusive to Shia Islam. Iblis specifically rejected these two principles.

4. Justice of Allah: he claimed that Allah was not just, therefore the command for Iblis to prostrate before Adam was injustice. After admonished him and asked him why he did not prostrate before Adam, Iblis replied by saying: I am better than him, you created me from fire and created him (Adam) from clay.

5. Wilayat: When Allah, created Adam, he said to the angels: I will place my representative (khaleefah) on earth. As we know, God's representative on earth is the same concept as wilayat. As we call upon the Imam of our Time (may Allah hasten his reappearance), "Ya khaleefat-Allah al Ardhih" (O! God's representative upon earth).

At that time, the Wali of Allah was Adam and Iblis  rejected that and refused to accept the wilayat of Adam (peace be upon him).

So, next time, they come upon you with their flyers they have something to think about, inshallah.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
27 minutes ago, Hadi Ataei said:

I am not sure why they put the hellish figures on their flyers but the following is something interesting and can be food for thought.

The Wahhabis say there are only three principles of Islam which are: 1. Monotheism, 2. Prophethood 3. Day of judgement. A believer, they say, is the one who believes in these three. The shia Islam proclaims the principles of the religion to be five: The three mentioned above in addition to 4. Justice of Allah 5. Wilayat (the divine guardianship of Imams (may God's everlasting peace and blessing be upon them).

If you look closely, one person who believes in the first three principles is Iblees (Iblis).

Does he though? Let's see:

1. Monotheism: we know that he believed in the oneness of Allah. He was an avid worshipper. In his swear he mentions the majesty of Allah.

2. Prophethood: he also knows that Allah sends messengers to guide people.

3. Day of Judgement: He also believes in the day of judgement. As he asks Allah to let him live until the day of resurrection.

قال انظرنی الی یوم یبعثون

With regards to 4 and 5 which are exlusive to Shia Islam. Iblis specifically rejected these two principles.

4. Justice of Allah: he claimed that Allah was not just, therefore the command for Iblis to prostrate before Adam was injustice. After admonished him and asked him why he did not prostrate before Adam, Iblis replied by saying: I am better than him, you created me from fire and created him (Adam) from clay.

5. Wilayat: When Allah, created Adam, he said to the angels: I will place my representative (khaleefah) on earth. As we know, God's representative on earth is the same concept as wilayat. As we call upon the Imam of our Time (may Allah hasten his reappearance), "Ya khaleefat-Allah al Ardhih" (O! God's representative upon earth).

At that time, the Wali of Allah was Adam and Iblis  rejected that and refused to accept the wilayat of Adam (peace be upon him).

So, next time, they come upon you with their flyers they have something to think about, inshallah.

 

:salam:

A7sant.

Not meaning that sunnis do not accept the wilayat of anbiya though because they all do. What they do however is reject imamah.

But still you post just shows how incomplete their creed is.

 

As for the hellish design of wahhabi stuff, it is just a reflection of their essence. All they do is put muslims and non muslims in fear and frustration, which explains wahhabism takes roots in mostly unstable environments (youth, uneducated, criminalized...). Which results in what Islam is now : a non tolerant, restrictive and often barbarious religion.

I almost fell for it when my former schoolmates came to me with those theories : in Arabia there are places where you hear the dead screaming in their tombs, Umar used to chop heads off but he was a righteous and devout muslim which we should follow, etc... Alhamdolillah I quickly came back from such nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My cousin is a salafi, and let's not generalise them all, and i say this as a passionate advocate against salafi's. The reality is, they do more Dawah than us, by a country mile, in terms of grass-roots Dawah, and many young salafi muslims volunteer hours of their time to sincerely in their hearts, do what they think is right. I'm going to get beratted for this, but the average salafi according to my knowledge, and i don't speak for iranian shia's, but indo-pak shias [like myself] knows far more Quran and has bothered to learn to recite it beautifully. 

There are good salafi's and bad salafi's and we need to be careful of our rehetoric lest we turn them all against us. I've personally allowed people to exploit my message against the salafi-aqeedah to make it look like i am against ordinary day to day salafi's who might not know any better.

Edited by uponthesunnah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

My cousin is a salafi, and let's not generalise them all, and i say this as a passionate advocate against salafi's. The reality is, they do more Dawah than us, by a country mile, in terms of grass-roots Dawah, and many young salafi muslims volunteer hours of their time to sincerely in their hearts, do what they think is right. I'm going to get beratted for this, but the average salafi according to my knowledge, and i don't speak for iranian shia's, but indo-pak shias [like myself] knows far more Quran and has bothered to learn to recite it beautifully. 

There are good salafi's and bad salafi's and we need to be careful of our rehetoric lest we turn them all against us. I've personally allowed people to exploit my message against the salafi-aqeedah to make it look like i am against ordinary day to day salafi's who might not know any better.

 

But why are their covers so scary?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
16 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

My cousin is a salafi, and let's not generalise them all, and i say this as a passionate advocate against salafi's. The reality is, they do more Dawah than us, by a country mile, in terms of grass-roots Dawah, and many young salafi muslims volunteer hours of their time to sincerely in their hearts, do what they think is right. I'm going to get beratted for this, but the average salafi according to my knowledge, and i don't speak for iranian shia's, but indo-pak shias [like myself] knows far more Quran and has bothered to learn to recite it beautifully. 

There are good salafi's and bad salafi's and we need to be careful of our rehetoric lest we turn them all against us. I've personally allowed people to exploit my message against the salafi-aqeedah to make it look like i am against ordinary day to day salafi's who might not know any better.

Reciting perfectly but not understanding 2%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
On 1/21/2017 at 6:40 AM, ChattingwithShias said:

But why are their covers so scary?

I've never seen a wahhabi pamphlet, but this discussion reminds me of some Christian fundie thing from the 80s. Have you ever heard of Chick Tracts? My goodness they were hilarious. They used scare tactics to try to convert people to their style of Christianity. I don't know how effective they were, but apparently the people who handed them out believed in them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...