Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaMan14

Second Wife

Rate this topic

So I received an interesting email:

Asalaamu Alaykum,

We are in talks with a 9pm Channel 4 Documentary producer... they are looking for someone who may fit your profile.
The documentary will be sensitive in nature and  feature positive or neutral content.

They are looking to hear why you have chosen polygamy as a lifestyle. They would like to follow your journey in finding a secondwife.
If you are indeed married already it would be great to hear how things are working out for you. Perhaps it's time for a third wife? :)

So that said, I am wondering if you'd be willing to participate in it and help us further the cause of reviving the lost Sunnah of polygamy.
We will need at most 10-15 minutes worth of footage... of which only a few minutes would be used. 

If your interested please let me know so I can forward your email to the producer so they can make contact with you.

Kind regards,
Azad Chaiwala

How should I respond to this? BTW, I am a very happily married monogamist.

bait. don't even reply man. 

my cousins were similarly approached for a documentary about consanguineous (cousin) marriages in Muslim families. they were assured it would be a fair, balanced program showing the strengths and weaknesses of it in our culture. 

nope. 

an hour of heavily edited interviews, "forced" marriages and handicapped children. thank god my cousins had the sense not to get involved. 

5 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

bait. don't even reply man. 

my cousins were similarly approached for a documentary about consanguineous (cousin) marriages in Muslim families. they were assured it would be a fair, balanced program showing the strengths and weaknesses of it in our culture. 

nope. 

an hour of heavily edited interviews, "forced" marriages and handicapped children. thank god my cousins had the sense not to get involved. 

oh yeah, I know its bait but I want to engage with them and see how far it goes. I hope to ask for business class ticket from US to UK...

You know I love trolling trolls.

Edited by shiaman14

10 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

oh yeah, I know its bait but I want to engage with them and see how far it goes. I hope to ask for business class ticket from US to UK...

legit man, try and get a first class out of them, then come chill with me for a week. 

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

legit man, try and get a first class out of them, then come chill with me for a week. 

I dont know bro. Do you think UK is ready for 2 of us together?

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

So I received an interesting email:

Asalaamu Alaykum,

We are in talks with a 9pm Channel 4 Documentary producer... they are looking for someone who may fit your profile.
The documentary will be sensitive in nature and  feature positive or neutral content.

They are looking to hear why you have chosen polygamy as a lifestyle. They would like to follow your journey in finding a secondwife.
If you are indeed married already it would be great to hear how things are working out for you. Perhaps it's time for a third wife? :)

So that said, I am wondering if you'd be willing to participate in it and help us further the cause of reviving the lost Sunnah of polygamy.
We will need at most 10-15 minutes worth of footage... of which only a few minutes would be used. 

If your interested please let me know so I can forward your email to the producer so they can make contact with you.

Kind regards,
Azad Chaiwala

How should I respond to this? BTW, I am a very happily married monogamist.

Do you have 2 wives?

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

Do you have 2 wives?

Bro -  I am a very happily married monogamist.

Although I did ask my wife that if she was cloned, could I marry the clone too? She said NO!

haha....shiaman14 bro, how good is your urdu....the troll has trolled the troll...

3 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Kind regards,
Azad Chaiwala

Azad=free

Chaiwala

Chaiwala=chaiwala fame (tea maker and server)-the ordinary tea maker who is a rock star now.

thank your stars they did not ask you for monies to process your visas. 

6 minutes ago, haideriam said:

haha....shiaman14 bro, how good is your urdu....the troll has trolled the troll...

Azad=free

Chaiwala

Chaiwala=chaiwala fame (tea maker and server)-the ordinary tea maker who is a rock star now.

thank your stars they did not ask you for monies to process your visas. 

Joke is on them. I dont have any money

1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Although I did ask my wife that if she was cloned, could I marry the clone too? She said NO!

You were about to become my Guru I was like i can't handle one wife and he got 2??? lol

13 minutes ago, haideriam said:

hahaha.

43 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

You were about to become my Guru I was like i can't handle one wife and he got 2??? lol

I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3649193/Controversial-Muslim-entrepreneur-creates-dating-site-help-men-second-wife-close-35-000-British-members.html

This the guy that sent you the mail? How do his two wives let him leave the house with those glasses?

@shiaman14 Sue him!SUE HIM Brother!!!

Tell him that he falsely accused you of polygamy.This was an attempt to defame your character and that his accusation damaged your integrity and reputation in the family especially in the susraal (in laws). It also caused considerable mental distress to your wife and poses a serious threat to the marital harmony and bliss you always enjoyed.(Saying that,since the email arrived you are forced to do your own laundry and make rotis for yourself might strengthen your case) As the only way to to reassure your wife that there is no other woman in your life besides her is to take her on a first class world trip and buy her lots of designer shoes so you are suing Mr.Lassi-wallah for a measly sum of £5million. 

@P. Ease Any idea from where can I buy those glasses? I would like them in neon yellow and electric blue. The people at work don't take me seriously so maybe wearing these glasses will do the trick.

*rubs hands together gleefully *

On 14/01/2017 at 9:58 AM, starlight said:

(Saying that,since the email arrived you are forced to do your own laundry and make rotis for yourself might strengthen your case)

oh my god

lets all read Ammayn yujeebul muztarra izaa dua wa yaqshe fuss sooh for our brothers suffering to be eased, inshaAllah

On 1/14/2017 at 3:58 AM, starlight said:

Saying that,since the email arrived you are forced to do your own laundry and make rotis for yourself might strengthen your case

This wont work since I am an American husband. I do my own laundry and believe it or not, iron my clothes. Next, we get ready-made roti (Taza Chapati) and of course there is that new invention - The RotiMatic

34 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

oh my god

lets all read Ammayn yujeebul muztarra izaa dua wa yaqshe fuss sooh for our brothers suffering to be eased, inshaAllah

Ameen

On 1/14/2017 at 0:08 AM, shiaman14 said:

No one likes to get bitten twice? :P

Edited by Marbles

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, shiaman14 said:

"She said No!" but what she didn't admit to is "why double your mistake?" as she'd have to pay for that also.