Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sara heideri

father possibly beating/killing me

Rate this topic

assalamo alikum

so my father has anger issues, and im not good at school at all about to get my report card, last time hed spit on his face and swore that he wuld kill me this time if i get bad grades again, and if he didnt kill me then i culd spit on his face, so my grades r rly bad and im thinking about running away or comittinh suicide , bc im rlly scared. Pls make as much dua as u can for me N my family. I rlly am scared , is there any duas i culd recite or any quran surahs that could prevent my father from getting angry? Pls anwser as fast as possible.

Walekum as salaam

Pls never ever think about committing sucide ... You will not only destroy your life but also your akhirat would be destroyed .. 

All i can say you is dear siss try make him understand you are trying your best not every kid is same may be i m good at something else nd make you feel proud.  You just need to convince him when he is good mood.  

I have lots of prayers for you.. May Allah ease your all the problems aamen 

On 1/10/2017 at 11:30 AM, syeda fatemah said:

Walekum as salaam

Pls never ever think about committing sucide ... You will not only destroy your life but also your akhirat would be destroyed .. 

All i can say you is dear siss try make him understand you are trying your best not every kid is same may be i m good at something else nd make you feel proud.  You just need to convince him when he is good mood.  

prublem is he isnt a person to listen, when he gets angry he gets verbaly n physically abusive, i cant tell anyone else in my family bc we havent talked to them in 5 years n it will ruin my family,, so please please keep me n my family in ur duas, and please for my father to not get angry , n to control his anger

9 minutes ago, sara heideri said:

assalamo alikum

so my father has anger issues, and im not good at school at all about to get my report card, last time hed spit on his face and swore that he wuld kill me this time if i get bad grades again, and if he didnt kill me then i culd spit on his face, so my grades r rly bad and im thinking about running away or comittinh suicide , bc im rlly scared. Pls make as much dua as u can for me N my family. I rlly am scared , is there any duas i culd recite or any quran surahs that could prevent my father from getting angry? Pls anwser as fast as possible.

Where is your mother? Your siblings? Any external family to help and support you? Has he done anything violent before to you or any other family member? Praying for you dear sis.

On 1/10/2017 at 11:30 AM, syeda fatemah said:

Walekum as salaam

prublem is he isnt a person to listen, when he gets angry he gets verbaly n physically abusive, i cant tell anyone else in my family bc we havent talked to them in 5 years n it will ruin my family,, so please please keep me n my family in ur duas, and please for my father to not get angry , n to control his anger

1 minute ago, Pearl178 said:

Where is your mother? Your siblings? Any external family to help and support you? Has he done anything violent before to you or any other family member? Praying for you dear sis.

My mother just has to obey what he says, and he has been violent with me n my mother, i got little siblings but they are 11, we havent rlly talked to any other family for 5+ years or so

On 1/10/2017 at 11:34 AM, sara heideri said:

Siss i think you should discuss it with your other family member dont feel scared.. No one else can help you better thn ur family members ... dont think about other things that how will they react etc but you have to discus it.   

Nd pls offer 5 tym prayers nd ask Allah for help in every prayer...

I will surely pray for u 

Nd un se dr k mt rho he has no right to beat.. We are living in 21st century ... Unko kho k ap hme is trha maarte raege to we will not tolerate..  Or u hve to discuss it ese nae chlega ..

Or me smjh skti hn jb insan k halaat ese hon to uske lie prhna ya ksi b chez me dil lganaa asan nh hota h or me ye islie kehskti kyn k me khud in halaat ki shikar hun. 

Mgr me hmsha apne haq k lie bolti hn

Allah se madad maango beshk wo hm sb ki preshanyon ko hal farmaegaa aameen

Or try to focus on ur studies chahe jo bh halaat hon.. Ilm ik esi taqat h jo tmhe hmesha mazboot kregi siss.  

Mene khud b jin halaat me prha h khuda kisi ko ese din na dikhae mgr aje kehskti k mere ps ilm jc dolat h or mri taqat bh ... 

Take care siss 

Edited by syeda fatemah

Your father is abusive and no one here should be defending him. When he spits on you he is spitting on his Islamic duties as a father. If he is being physically abusive perhaps the authorities may help? There may also be a women's shelter in your area that could take you in? I'm so sorry this is happening to you sister. I will keep you in my duas.

45 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Salam OP

why do you keep getting bad grades? what prevents you from studying?

:salam:

Maybe this has to do with her Father? Perhaps, her getting low grades has to do with her father beating her up? You do know that abuse can lower self-esteem and confidence? nothing feels good anymore? And you're always scared! - I'd the same problem and reported my Father. Furthermore, a child getting bad grades is not an excuse to beat your child. I've two kids, if my kids came home and got low grades, I wouldn't beat them, instead help them to get good grades and try to find a solution!! The world will not end because my kids got low grades. Parents need to be more understanding and try to find solutions for their kids, maybe ask your kid why she got low grades. There can be several reasons. 

The sister needs to report this to the authority or talk to a relative about this, @sara heideri, if he is doing it frequently, then you have to talk to someone and report this. A Father is a guarduan, a protector over you, he hasn't the right to raise his hand for such small matters. If you let this continue, then it will have a devastating effect on you. Moreover, never think that what he is doing is your fault. It's not! Don't blame yourself!!! Be strong, call someone you know... 

May Allaah (s.w.t.) protect you and your family! 

Edited by Kamaaluddeen al-Ismail

This is totally inhuman even in Pakistan you have vigilant 15 in 10 mins cops are their and 15 is directly monitored by CM Shehbaz I have used it dozen times and cops were their in 15 min. In overseas it would be more efficient they will fix his anger. 

1 minute ago, Kamaaluddeen al-Ismail said:

The sister needs to report this to the authority or talk to a relative about this, @sara heideri, if he is doing it frequently, then you have to talk to someone and report this. A Father is a guarduan, a protector over you, he hasn't the right to raise his hand for such small matters. If you let this continue, then it will have a devastating effect on you. Moreover, never think that what he is doing is your fault. It's not! Don't blame yourself!!! Be strong, call someone you know... 

I agree with this 100%. spitting on anyone is actually classed as assault in the UK he could go to jail. never mind repeatedly beating a child. who the hell beats kids for getting bad grades??