Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Auriba

Birthday

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Auriba said:

Should I be mad at my parents for not remembering my birthday???

like how could they forget it? I was so excited for this but they still haven't realized yet

Sorry, Sister. You should call them and speak to them. Tell them that your friends called you to say Happy Birthday. Your parents must have so many problems to forget your birthday. 

Happens quite allot, trust me. Nonetheless, I wish you a Happy Birthday and a lifetime filled with blessings and guidance. Look at from a positive note, and try to use this day to reflect. You've become one year older, one year closer to meeting God, what have you done with ur time, and what could you do better. Look back at ur happy moments of last year, and go ahead and treat yourself. Go buy a giant ice cream from Dairy Queen or something... 

Edited by Bazzi_

2 hours ago, magma said:

Do they normally remember your birthday each year?

They always forget my birthday 

but I never said anything but this was a special birthday but they still forgot 

4 hours ago, Auriba said:

Should I be mad at my parents for not remembering my birthday???

like how could they forget it? I was so excited for this but they still haven't realized yet

How old are you ?

They could have honestly simply forgot. Sometimes I'll promise my friends that on my life I'd do something and I'll keep thinking about it all day, but in the end I always forget! With age and stress etc. they may have honestly forgotten. Maybe you should remind them! After all they are your parents and would not be doing this to make you feel bad.

Happy birthday :)