Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Everyone but shia are preparing

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam,

If you survive the nukes, if there are any.. I would suggest all shia in uk live together in a community. Would be the only good chance of survival. 

On another note.. imagine the lives of people in syria, iraq and lebanon fighting isis... they are already living this state of holy war everyday. If you really want to prepare... go to the middle east.. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Educate yourself, not just formal education, but generally. Be aware of the state of the ummah at all times. Grow basirah, and enlighten others. What Imam needs is smart, aware and educated (formal an

Shias fighting in Syria/Iraq is not sleepwalking. Fighting oppression and defending your shrines/people/country is exactly how you get ready for Imam al Mehdi's (af) return, not by waiting for him whi

But having a farm in a remote area with food and such is not the right way to prepare for his arrival is what I'm trying to say. You need to have imaan first to even fight with Imam al Mehdi (af). We

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:41 PM, Hassan Y said:

According to that website the Tsar Bomba that Russia used is able to destroy all of London. Russia has about 7300 nuclear warheads, so imagine 7300 Tsar Bomba's in UK, that would not only destroy UK but it would devastate all of Europe. 

From the US analysis: Tsar bomb blast radius is 3 miles --everything leveled and that within 1/4 mile 'shoved' down into the ground for an airblast. Primary incendiary radius 10 miles.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, Hassan Y said:

But having a farm in a remote area with food and such is not the right way to prepare for his arrival is what I'm trying to say. You need to have imaan first to even fight with Imam al Mehdi (af). We need to be working on our imaan, we need to be active and seek more knowledge of Islam.

A base is fine but there still needs to be a mobility component. As to "fighting', that will be started by others.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, Irfan1214 said:

Yes, we must do something. But how ?

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, Irfan1214 said:

Ulemas are saying that arrival of Imam e Zamana is near. But our governments are not taking following steps.

It is government's fault brother.

Gov'ts are very afraid of imams and prophets. So the UN will try to kill him.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

From the US analysis: Tsar bomb blast radius is 3 miles --everything leveled and that within 1/4 mile 'shoved' down into the ground for an airblast. Primary incendiary radius 10 miles.

A base is fine but there still needs to be a mobility component. As to "fighting', that will be started by others.

Gov'ts are very afraid of imams and prophets. So the UN will try to kill him.

They should be pleased to God instead of getting feared, Allah (SWT) does not want difficulty for anyone. The governments should repent by improving the conditions of their public so that Allah (SWT) may forgive them. 

4 hours ago, ShiaBwoy said:

You simply need a pin to hit the shell and ensure the pipe does not explode in your face. These improvised weapons are ideal for ammunition that is of lower calibres. Also smooth bore weapons are easiest to make, rifling is the hard part imo.

damn, man. that's absolutely fascinating

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, kirtc said:

Salam,

If you survive the nukes, if there are any.. I would suggest all shia in uk live together in a community. Would be the only good chance of survival. 

On another note.. imagine the lives of people in syria, iraq and lebanon fighting isis... they are already living this state of holy war everyday. If you really want to prepare... go to the middle east.. 

I have always imagined, that people would immediately gather under their own political or religious groups.Even leftists and rightwingers. The thing that scares me is the fact that ISIS empathisers and supporters will organise fast and form their own militias most likely. They are already looking for a reason and opportunity to start a caliphate in the UK and start exterminating people. Imagine defending a settlement, and then a suicide truck just blows the crap out of your defences or your block of the city. If you don't have some form of superiority, there's not much you can do other than be martyred. It's the 3rd world version of an airstrike and it works.These people are like orcs, they breed fast and thrive in chaos.

They also have a lot of valuable knowledge I mean have any of you seen the home made artillery nicknamed hell cannons? Whose to say one of these won't pop up in the streets? They build the artillery shells from propane tanks.

I know it's kinda cringe as I have no military experience and am essentially an armchair warrior who would die from obesity but I'm just trying to imagine the worst case scenarios, and seeing footage from Syria we have an example urban warfare and the sort of barbaric ingenuity that arises from the ruins of civilisation.

20140531145439.jpg

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

They should be pleased to God instead of getting feared, Allah (SWT) does not want difficulty for anyone. The governments should repent by improving the conditions of their public so that Allah (SWT) may forgive them. 

"...governments should repent..."

Like that is going to happen.:hahaha::hahaha: X lnfinity and Beyond

• Moderators
4 hours ago, kirtc said:

Salam,

I am in Lebanon. To some, life is 2-3 weeks in syria which is a 3 hour drive away and then back for 2-3 weeks to spend with the family and leisure. Every once in a while we lose martyrs. I have lost two cousins already and many more from our village. But when i sit and talk to the fighters which btw you can never tell that they are fighters.. they are so calm and peaceful.. always smiling. They tell me.."in Syria fighting, that is real life... you .. you guys eat sleep and poop." They are defending our lands from takfiris.. which are all drugged. They tell me every dead takfiri has a pouch of drugs on him (keptagon, amphetamines).

They all are volounteers. No one is forced to go to Syria. And to some it is a career path. The parents ive talked to say "if i had more children i would gladly give them up fighting for ahl beyt." Not all people are soldiers.. my other cousins didnt follow the militaristic life and work regular jobs.. car mechanics, hospitals, interior design.. 

That is how life is in the south.. and mashallah every family has at least 4 or 5 kids most of them have around 9, 10.. and you find people against "the cause" living amongst them peacefully as well.. 

@ShiaBwoy

I've lost very close cousins too in Syria I know how you feel.

Edited by Hassan Y
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Hassan Y said:

I've lost very close cousins too in Syria I know how you feel.

6 hours ago, kirtc said:

Salam,

I am in Lebanon. To some, life is 2-3 weeks in syria which is a 3 hour drive away and then back for 2-3 weeks to spend with the family and leisure. Every once in a while we lose martyrs. I have lost two cousins already and many more from our village. But when i sit and talk to the fighters which btw you can never tell that they are fighters.. they are so calm and peaceful.. always smiling. They tell me.."in Syria fighting, that is real life... you .. you guys eat sleep and poop." They are defending our lands from takfiris.. which are all drugged. They tell me every dead takfiri has a pouch of drugs on him (keptagon, amphetamines).

They all are volounteers. No one is forced to go to Syria. And to some it is a career path. The parents ive talked to say "if i had more children i would gladly give them up fighting for ahl beyt." Not all people are soldiers.. my other cousins didnt follow the militaristic life and work regular jobs.. car mechanics, hospitals, interior design.. 

That is how life is in the south.. and mashallah every family has at least 4 or 5 kids most of them have around 9, 10.. and you find people against "the cause" living amongst them peacefully as well.. 

@ShiaBwoy

God bless them all, inshallah they are granted the highest honor, Jannat Al Firdous.

Bint Jbeil <3

• Advanced Member

Before the appearance of our master imam sahib al zaman Imam mahdi (a.s) there will be peace in every corner of the world it will be as though there has never been war or any kinds of oppression on the face of the earth people will stop talking about imam mahdi because they will think he isn't needed that peace will be lead by the west a nuclear deal will be made between two huge super powers to be taken away and it will happen...but in the midst of all this peace which will last for years..the red army will attack turkey overnight.. This will happen for 40days till our beloveds face will appear in Mecca like a shining sun his takbir will resonate with a high powered frequency shattering all technology on this earth everyone one will hear it..people will rush to him like ants even from unknown beings will rush to kiss his hands..this is Allah almightys representative and don't think for a second divine power hasn't been given to him no!...he is training with full power he hears the cries of the world..if your not ready..if we aren't ready all we can do is understand that they will be Allah HU AKBAR UL AKBAR

From your sunni shia and Sufi brother..raise your banners my friends 

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Ali Ruh said:

Before the appearance of our master imam sahib al zaman Imam mahdi (a.s) there will be peace in every corner of the world it will be as though there has never been war or any kinds of oppression on the face of the earth people will stop talking about imam mahdi because they will think he isn't needed that peace will be lead by the west a nuclear deal will be made between two huge super powers to be taken away and it will happen...but in the midst of all this peace which will last for years..the red army will attack turkey overnight.. This will happen for 40days till our beloveds face will appear in Mecca like a shining sun his takbir will resonate with a high powered frequency shattering all technology on this earth everyone one will hear it..people will rush to him like ants even from unknown beings will rush to kiss his hands..this is Allah almightys representative and don't think for a second divine power hasn't been given to him no!...he is training with full power he hears the cries of the world..if your not ready..if we aren't ready all we can do is understand that they will be Allah HU AKBAR UL AKBAR

From your sunni shia and Sufi brother..raise your banners my friends 

Really? I thought it was the exact opposite, that there first must be a great war in which many deaths take place, and that peace will only come when he Imam Mahdi (as) fights for a number of years. That the world will be in so much oppression that they will have no other choice, and all systems will fail.

• Advanced Member

There will be peace before no one will talk about the imam the calm before the storm every corner of the earth will have peace its a sign from Allah almighty that secretly we in our hearts just want to live our life here on earth and truly shows who will remain a believer because if there's no more problems and everyone's happy with having donuts and Costa coffee and sharing pictures of their new trainers this what we really want secretly we don't know the spirit of Islam anymore Rasulallah (saw) said in the end of times Islam will be known as a strange thing once again he said it came as a strange thing and will go back to a strange thing meaning our spirit roots of Islam its happening now...everyone really wants is modernism no one knows the elevation of Islam we are asking governments and politcians to help us crying at their doors but Allah almighty is saying look at my holy names I carry every characteristic within my holyness if we also look at the name mahdi it truly means rightly guided everyone in essence when following the way of Allah Almighty's light is a mahdi but the imam of all mahidin the rightly guided ones is something else my friend the time of spirit is over its the time of material which is nothing but already finished because the holy ones live outside Of time that's another one of his holy names sahib al zaman it means master of time and his time will come but before all this it will be material peace everyone country will be happy with its resources he will come to bring back the spirit peace that RUH! soul power we are all missing all our religion is based on unknown knowledge of something we can't see but in that time we shall see..

Edited by Ali Ruh
  • Veteran Member
On 13/01/2017 at 3:43 PM, kirtc said:

Salam,

@ShiaBwoy

Can I come live with you? 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ali Ruh said:

There will be peace before no one will talk about the imam the calm before the storm every corner of the earth will have peace its a sign from Allah almighty that secretly we in our hearts just want to live our life here on earth and truly shows who will remain a believer because if there's no more problems and everyone's happy with having donuts and Costa coffee and sharing pictures of their new trainers this what we really want secretly we don't know the spirit of Islam anymore Rasulallah (saw) said in the end of times Islam will be known as a strange thing once again he said it came as a strange thing and will go back to a strange thing meaning our spirit roots of Islam its happening now...everyone really wants is modernism no one knows the elevation of Islam we are asking governments and politcians to help us crying at their doors but Allah almighty is saying look at my holy names I carry every characteristic within my holyness if we also look at the name mahdi it truly means rightly guided everyone in essence when following the way of Allah Almighty's light is a mahdi but the imam of all mahidin the rightly guided ones is something else my friend the time of spirit is over its the time of material which is nothing but already finished because the holy ones live outside Of time that's another one of his holy names sahib al zaman it means master of time and his time will come but before all this it will be material peace everyone country will be happy with its resources he will come to bring back the spirit peace that RUH! soul power we are all missing all our religion is based on unknown knowledge of something we can't see but in that time we shall see..

Theres lots of hidden knowledge concealed in this world, but still, I dont think ur in-line with the events and time preceding the appearance of Mahdi, people WILL know his name... and they WILL be waiting for him, peace can only come when Allah (swt) allows him (as) to emerge and bring justice to the world

• Advanced Member

He has to bring peace and he will but before Russia will attack turkey which will involve every country that's when imam mahdi will come out from his cave with his holy warriors and beings of light their horses will move off the ground and fly they will all carry a sword like dhul fiqar their faces will be like the sun it will happen I just think we have slight different views of the same event but inshallah we will stand together on that day.

Edited by Ali Ruh
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ali Ruh said:

He has to bring peace and he will but before Russia will attack turkey which will involve every country that's when imam mahdi will come out from his cave with his holy warriors and beings of light their horses will move off the ground and fly they will all carry a sword like dhul fiqar their faces will be like the sun it will happen I just think we have slight different views of the same event but inshallah we will stand together on that day.

1. Well.....he's not exactly in a cave, nobody knows where he is, he can be anywhere at anytime.

2. His holy warriors? I think your referring to the 313, these will be commanders in his army, they can be any one of us, they can be commanders in the Iranian Guard, Hezbollah, they could be scholars.... who knows. We do know they are among the most righteous. Additionally, there will be a few thousand soldiers under the command of these 313.

3. Flying horses? I don't think I've heard of that, but we generally know of the weaponry, this should help

"The weapon of the Imam is one which when used will make the walls of cities crumble to pieces and make a pulverized city turn into mere smoke. By only a single blow, the enemy will melt like salt or heated lead.

Based on a hadith, the weapons of the Imam’s soldiers are made of iron but they are such that if they fell on a mountain, the latter will be divided into two.

Perhaps, the enemy will also use incendiary weapons because the Imam (‘a) will wear an anti-heat garment. It is the same garment from heaven that Jibra’il (Archangel Gabriel) (‘a) brought to Ibrahim (Prophet Abraham) (‘a) for him not to die in the fire of Namrud (Nimrod) and thus be saved. That garment will be at the disposal of Hadrat Baqiyyatullah (‘atfs), and if it were not the case—that is, if advanced weapons and industry were not at the disposal of the enemy—maybe there would be no need for the Imam to wear such a garment. It is also possible that it hints that there is a miraculous aspect to it.

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: “When our Qa’im stages the uprising, the swords of combat will descend—on each of which the name and father’s name of each of the combatants will be written.”5

Regarding a group of supporters of al-Mahdi (‘atfs), Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: “The supporters of al-Mahdi (‘a) have swords made of iron, but this is different from common iron. If one of them would strike a mountain with his sword, the mountain will be divided into two. With such soldiers and equipment, Hadrat al-Qa’im (‘atfs) will wage war on India, Daylam, Kurdistan,6 Rome,7 the Berbers, Fars, and between Jabarsa and Jabalqa.”8

The means of defense possessed by the forces of al-Mahdi (‘atfs) will be such that the weapons of the enemy will be rendered useless (and harmless) against them. In this regard, Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: “If the supporters of al-Mahdi (‘a) encountered an army stretching from east to west, they would be able to crush them in a moment, and the weapons of the enemy would never have any effect upon them.”

Edited by Bazzi_
On 13/01/2017 at 3:15 PM, ZhugeLiang said:

They also have a lot of valuable knowledge I mean have any of you seen the home made artillery nicknamed hell cannons? Whose to say one of these won't pop up in the streets? They build the artillery shells from propane tanks.

thats something I overlooked - of course the salafists will group together and cause chaos! shia are so fragmented everywhere, we would never be able to fight them off unless something drastic happens

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, beardedbaker said:

I don't care, I just want a way in.. اكيد الإخوان will find me a place to stay. 

Lol what? Lebanon is a super easy country to get into...... from that point on you just hitch a ride with someone to the jnoub, or get a taxi from the airport, tell em to take you to the south side...

On 1/12/2017 at 4:02 PM, saas said:

I know a tiny group of wahabis who regularly go on camping trips leaving all modern-day tech aside. Whatever the intent, though it does seem like a survivalist regime, its healthy exercise to build awareness and adopt new ideas from each experience. I think something along those lines could really work for us miserable brits. The sporting side of things, hiking, a strict resourceful diet and then once dug in, dig deep into the whole survivalist mode. We all love a bit of an adventure and something like would be favoured by the youth. I don't know about you guys but the biggest problem we have in our community is getting the youth involved but if it's paintballing, camping or any other outdoor activity I might boost interest. Then slowly edge them towards the purpose.

how do you know theyre wahhabis? is it cuz they have long beards and wear disdasha or kandoora ? or anything else? cuz sometimes ppl call out the term wahhabi but its for people who well they dont know if they truly are and we dont know what they might be basing that person is a wahhabi on? r u their friend btw? 

Edited by sidnaq
  • Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Bazzi_ said:

Lol what? Lebanon is a super easy country to get into...... from that point on you just hitch a ride with someone to the jnoub, or get a taxi from the airport, tell em to take you to the south side...

ما فهمتني يا بزي معليش 

تحياتي

7 hours ago, sidnaq said:

how do you know theyre wahhabis? is it cuz they have long beards and wear disdasha or kandoora ? or anything else? cuz sometimes ppl call out the term wahhabi but its for people who well they dont know if they truly are and we dont know what they might be basing that person is a wahhabi on? r u their friend btw? 

I can confirm this. they are salafi and they often go on "retreats" where they learn extreme foraging/ survival and other skills like this. if they go syria to join daesh to suicide bomb women and children and call it jihad, these skills become very useful in urban areas/ anarchy situations. if they even do nothing then come back, they also teach the skills gained there to future suicide bombers here. 

its terrifying, and concerning. especially since our shia - who will be their first targets, the first opportunity they get - are sleepwalking. no one is training in self defence, survival skills, security groups etc etc etc. we need to surpass them if we are to survive. not merely be as good as them. they are taking this VERY seriously. we, who call ourselves the ones waiting for his return, do not even have so much as a single stick ready in preparation for his return

Edited by DigitalUmmah
5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I can confirm this. they are salafi and they often go on "retreats" where they learn extreme foraging/ survival and other skills like this. if they go syria to join daesh to suicide bomb women and children and call it jihad, these skills become very useful in urban areas/ anarchy situations. if they even do nothing then come back, they also teach the skills gained there to future suicide bombers here. 

its terrifying, and concerning. especially since our shia - who will be their first targets, the first opportunity they get - are sleepwalking. no one is training in self defence, survival skills, security groups etc etc etc. we need to surpass them if we are to survive. not merely be as good as them. they are taking this VERY seriously. we, who call ourselves the ones waiting for his return, do not even have so much as a single stick ready in preparation for his return

are these the same people saas is talking about?

Just now, sidnaq said:

are these the same people saas is talking about?

I have no idea - but I have been told from a reliable source (i.e. one of the landowners they pay to use his land for their retreats) that its once every few months, and its always a different group of salafis. group size varies between 5 and 30

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I have no idea - but I have been told from a reliable source (i.e. one of the landowners they pay to use his land for their retreats) that its once every few months, and its always a different group of salafis. group size varies between 5 and 30

Thats kinda alarming to be honest to be shia a person must learn to defend themselves we must be a lion with imaan against these hyaenas also as shia if we truly are followers of hazrat Ali when you train and exercise always say madad sahib ul maydaan haydari karar because the gaze of the holy house of the beloved of Allah will land on us dont think they are dead spiritual masters never die so we must remind ourselves of the physical mental and spiritual training always and also make intention to become stronger to help non believers and ordinary people aswel not only our own kind if not then there will be no divine support.

• Veteran Member

@Ali Ruh! You are right. Compared to last few years, people have become so peaceful. They have become nicer to me. It feels like calm before the storm. It's making me anxious. 

As for the original topic, there are many people who are making videos about awakening process and they say it's happening to millions of people. Khalil jafer also talked about this in his famous series: end of negative suffering. Some stuff is happening to me also but I am ignoring it because I don't have pleasant experience with people  who claim to be 'awakened'. 

Edited by rkazmi33

being "awake" is only the first step, all of us shia are awake because we know he is alive, he is watching, and he is coming.

this puts us at an advantage over everyone else because we already have that head start. however knowing that the imam is coming, what are we doing to prepare for him? to prepare for the chaos before he arrives? 

we need to develop

- survival skills
- first aid skills
- foraging skills
- martial arts - specifically those based around sword and shield. 
- horseriding
- archery

• Veteran Member

@DigitalUmmah! The process of 'awakening" is more complex. Kind of like what happened with Junaid Jamshed, a whole 180 degree transformation. Many people are going through this transformation and they are becoming more spiritual and also weird/strange. I was looking at some videos and there are people who say they wake up around 3am daily. They were trying to find reasons for this and I knew they wake up at that time because it's time for tahajjud.

Anyway, by becoming more spiritual, people get supernatural powers like ability to read people's minds and predicting the future. Most of the movies are being made about magic and people with supernatural powers. I think that this era is like era of Prophet Musa (A.S.) when people used magic and witchcraft and they made bani Israel their slaves. I don't see how learning the skills you mentioned will prepare us to fight with people with supernatural powers.

17 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

I don't see how learning the skills you mentioned will prepare us to fight with people with supernatural powers.

Its very interesting that you mentioned this, considering the last 48 hours I have just had. I still don't have permission to talk about it publicly yet. sigh. 

there are islamic - shia - systems in the world, based on battlefield techniques, which develop certain abilities through amaal of the holy quran. for example there is a breathing exercise of the surah fateha which gives one, i'm not sure how to describe this, super-normal power. there are 40 day amaal which one does, that will make malaika attach to you for help in battle, there's loads of battle based amaal like these. there are non shia systems based in malaysia which use negative amaal to control bad jinn to attack you in battle, there are even amaal that assasins used to use, of the surah yaseen, which made them invisibile. they used to just walk into enemy camps, go right up to the enemy commanders and assasinate them in front of all their men and no one would even see them. stuff has been going on in south east asia that none of us have any clue about. it opened my eyes.