Aftahb

Older Wife Experience

Rate this topic

A family friend is in her early 30s and I'm just in my mid 20s. 

I have never spoken to her, just saw her photo as my parents are trying to find her a husband. I have never seen her in person because I stay away from guests.

How wrong will it be to go that road?   The consequence(s) of marrying an older woman. 

All the hadiths look sweet of prophets and imams and of their wives. But we are not them and this time period is very different. 

Are brother here have done so?

Please share some important points from your experience. 

Salam

Jomme bekhair enshaallah! 

19 minutes ago, repenter said:

Considering sexual age, and ability to have kids should be recommended here. If you don't mind these two possibly causing problems, then no, there is no problem.

Yes prosterity is very very important. 

36 minutes ago, Aftahb said:

:cry: i am a brother. :pushup2:

Hmm I was unsure if you were being sarcastic or not, but after going thru your post and reading about a thread you made 2015 about possibly marrying an Armenian christian if she reverted, I understand your a brother now :)

Anyways, with regards to your question, I believe there are many hidden/indirect benefits of marrying a women whos has a higher age. For example: She knows what she wants, shes not going to waste your time, she is less insecure, she understands men better, less of a emotional roller coaster, shes probably awesome at cooking food, etc, etc. 

13 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Hmm I was unsure if you were being sarcastic or not, but after going thru your post and reading about a thread you made 2015 about possibly marrying an Armenian christian if she reverted, I understand your a brother now :)

Anyways, with regards to your question, I believe there are many hidden/indirect benefits of marrying a women whos has a higher age. For example: She knows what she wants, shes not going to waste your time, she is less insecure, she understands men better, less of a emotional roller coaster, shes probably awesome at cooking food, etc, etc. 

So true. :)

If she wants to have children pretty soon, early 30s is no problem. With expensive medical interventions, people are having children even into their 50s, but fertility of women usually starts decreasing in her early 40s.

A lot of women would reject a much younger man, but really the individual is more important than the age. If you find her character to be good and she is attractive enough to you, you've got nothing to lose by asking.