Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Quran with Urdu Translation in PDF (first Time)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah (swt), I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

Please download it and let.

(Note: There are some small spelling mistakes in Urdu Text, which will be removed after proof reading. Insha-Allah).

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

(wasalam)

Sis

I'm new here.... please tell me where is the link for the downloading of pdf file...

or please send it to me directly via e-mail (maqeelr@yahoo.com)

Iltimas-e-Dua

• 1 year later...
  • Basic Members

Dear,

can u tell me how i can download the quran with urdu translation....also tell me the process to download online books,i am new comer....

On 10/19/2004 at 5:23 PM, zainabia said:

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah (swt), I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

(Note: There are some small spelling mistakes in Urdu Text, which will be removed after proof reading. Insha-Allah).

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Basic Members

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

Slam, dear sister, i can't find any link where i download Urdu Quran, can you guide me to download It.

Sikandar

Slam all,

i can't find any link where i download Urdu Quran, can you guide me to download It.

Sikandar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

Could you please give the link

Thanks

• 3 years later...
  • Basic Members
On 9/4/2008 at 4:19 PM, kazim2 said:

You can get it from my page:

www.geocities.com/kazim2

I got arabic from http://tanzil.info/, font from Pakistan Data systems, and Urdu trnaslation from Sh. Mohsin Ali najafi.

Salam brother,   I need Urdu pdf of Quran e Majeed from any reliable Aalim, like Marhoom Syed Zeeshan Haidar Jawadi.
Jazak Allah

• 4 weeks later...
  • Basic Members
On 10/20/2004 at 2:23 AM, zainabia said:

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

wa alikum salam
I'm glad to hear. Where is the PDF ? I can't find it. I'm a software engineer and I have developed an android Application for QURAN and I was looking for JSON FORMAT translations by shia Scholars. If I get than I will add them in my translation as well. I have translation of Allama Jawadi Sahib. I wish I could get translation by Shaikh Mohsin najfi and Allama Zeeshan Haider jawadi. You can see my application on google play store Quran for everyone

I hope to hear from you.
Regards 
Wasalam