Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zainabia

Quran with Urdu Translation in PDF (first Time)

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah (swt), I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

Please download it and let.

(Note: There are some small spelling mistakes in Urdu Text, which will be removed after proof reading. Insha-Allah).

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

(wasalam)

Sis

I'm new here.... please tell me where is the link for the downloading of pdf file...

or please send it to me directly via e-mail (maqeelr@yahoo.com)

Iltimas-e-Dua

Dear,

can u tell me how i can download the quran with urdu translation....also tell me the process to download online books,i am new comer....

On 10/19/2004 at 5:23 PM, zainabia said:

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah (swt), I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

(Note: There are some small spelling mistakes in Urdu Text, which will be removed after proof reading. Insha-Allah).

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

Slam, dear sister, i can't find any link where i download Urdu Quran, can you guide me to download It.

Sikandar

Slam all,

i can't find any link where i download Urdu Quran, can you guide me to download It.

Sikandar

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

By the grace of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, I have just completed the PDF File of Quran with Complete Urdu Translation.

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

Could you please give the link

Thanks

On 9/4/2008 at 4:19 PM, kazim2 said:

You can get it from my page:

www.geocities.com/kazim2

I got arabic from http://tanzil.info/, font from Pakistan Data systems, and Urdu trnaslation from Sh. Mohsin Ali najafi.

Salam brother,   I need Urdu pdf of Quran e Majeed from any reliable Aalim, like Marhoom Syed Zeeshan Haidar Jawadi.
Jazak Allah

On 10/20/2004 at 2:23 AM, zainabia said:

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

Iltemaas-e-Dua.

Was Salam.

wa alikum salam
I'm glad to hear. Where is the PDF ? I can't find it. I'm a software engineer and I have developed an android Application for QURAN and I was looking for JSON FORMAT translations by shia Scholars. If I get than I will add them in my translation as well. I have translation of Allama Jawadi Sahib. I wish I could get translation by Shaikh Mohsin najfi and Allama Zeeshan Haider jawadi. You can see my application on google play store Quran for everyone

I hope to hear from you.
Regards 
Wasalam