In the Name of God بسم الله

Marriage?

Rate this topic

TimeforM

Salam Alaykum

My father and mother were discussing the marriage and recently my father told me about it, that I should get married. My mom already found one girl for me. I am maybe in the right age to get married, but there is one problem, maybe more that one. 
2 years ago I was really willing and I was interested in getting married. That has changed. I am not more interested in marriage at all, I can't even listen about it. The reason for this big change is finding out who women really are. To make it short, I can't look at a woman without seeing evil, without seeing the satan. Their beauty gets instantly destroyed once I think about their soul. Now, my parents expect me to get married, but I simply can't marry the devil. The reason why people should get married really early is that when you are young you are stupid and you can do stupid things and marriage is one of them, because you don't know what you are doing. Anyways, if there is a way to overcome this I would appreciate your efforts and comments.

23 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

but I simply can't marry the devil

jeeez!!  So Iblis was a 'female' *sarcasm* evil isn't unique to either of the gender, but looks like, either you had tons of girls who dumped you... or you are simply trolling or may be you may need to see physc... no! i am not being harsh.. but seriously.., this isn't a normal way of thinking.... it has got to do with one of these issues...

Edited by ErikCartman

13 minutes ago, YAli said:

Soooo.... What is your opinion of your mother? Do you describe her this way? 

It seems like you have been through some bad experience. 

I remember when wahabis ask if you would let your mother or sister do mutah? Why do I need to explain myself for my mother now?

4 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

jeeez!!  So Iblis was a 'female' *sarcasm* evil isn't unique to either of the gender, but looks like, either you had tons of girls who dumped you... or you are simply trolling or may be you may need to see physc... no! i am not being harsh.. but seriously.., this isn't a normal way of thinking.... it has got to do with one of these issues...

I am a good looking guy and there are girls who liked me and who still like me, I am sure of that because I see how they look at me. I see what they are all doing, craving for attention and lies, and being proud of ignorance. That's why I don't like them and I see only that in them. I see the married people around me, I see how they are behaving and that gives me more reasons to abstain from marriage. I don't need to see a psychiatrist, you know they ain't really connected to the reality. 

4 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

I am a good looking guy and there are girls who liked me and who still like me, I am sure of that because I see how they look at me. I see what they are all doing, craving for attention and lies, and being proud of ignorance. That's why I don't like them and I see only that in them. I see the married people around me, I see how they are behaving and that gives me more reasons to abstain from marriage. I don't need to see a psychiatrist, you know they ain't really connected to the reality. 

At first i thought you were trolling or it was a just an odd bad experience dealing with females.. 

But bruv! there are women who are caring, and loving.. it's not uncommon to find one, though you are right to some degree., there are mean people too in either gender... there are mean 'male' too., who would just dump a sincere girl after they are 'done'... so you can't just single out a specific gender for being devil... there are male who will rape females? and it's really really common across the world...

So I was bit stunned that how quickly you had jumped to a conclusion without actually coming across really nice women out there.. may be you are too young... ? or may be you have not come across a romantic couple yet...?

Edited by ErikCartman

1 minute ago, ErikCartman said:

At first i thought you were trolling or it was a just an odd bad experience dealing with females.. 

But bruv! there are women who are caring, and loving.. it's not uncommon to find one, though you are right to some degree., there are mean people too in either gender... there are mean 'male' too., who would just dump a sincere girl after they are 'done'... so you can't just single out a specific gender for being devil... there are male who will rape females? and it's really really common across the world...

So I was bit stunned that how quickly you had jumped to a conclusion without actually coming across really nice women out there.. may be you are too young... ? or may be you have not come across a romantic couple yet...?

I understand. From what I know is a woman is happier if her husband treats her bad. A woman wants to be lied how special she is, she wants LIES. Also, yes, there are bad males too, but they are pretty much lucky with women. That's what I see not what I make up. 

2 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

A woman wants to be lied how special she is, she wants LIE

Why one has to lie... if you are married to your special one or princess, you can't help praising her ... yes i do get where you are coming from ... are you a Desi .. i meant Indian/Pakistan... such issue raises in typical 'arranged marriage' but again it's 2017... arranged marriage are not so 'forced upon' try to find a decent girl who can love you as much you will.. else don't get married yet ... you are going through period of time that will only ruin your and her life ... try to learn more about 'positivity' in life ... try to find the princess, who you can't help but praise her without her even asking for it.

1 minute ago, ErikCartman said:

Why one has to lie... if you are married to your special one or princess, you can't help praising her ... yes i do get where you are coming from ... are you a Desi .. i meant Indian/Pakistan... such issue raises in typical 'arranged marriage' but again it's 2017... arranged marriage are not so 'forced upon' try to find a decent girl who can love you as much you will.. else don't get married yet ... you are going through period of time that will only ruin your and her life ... try to learn more about 'positivity' in life ... try to find the princess, who you can't help but praise her without her even asking for it.

I am in europe, caucasian. Anyways, looks like you are married to one princess and that's why you are talking like this. 

53 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

Salam Alaykum

My father and mother were discussing the marriage and recently my father told me about it, that I should get married. My mom already found one girl for me. I am maybe in the right age to get married, but there is one problem, maybe more that one. 
2 years ago I was really willing and I was interested in getting married. That has changed. I am not more interested in marriage at all, I can't even listen about it. The reason for this big change is finding out who women really are. To make it short, I can't look at a woman without seeing evil, without seeing the satan. Their beauty gets instantly destroyed once I think about their soul. Now, my parents expect me to get married, but I simply can't marry the devil. The reason why people should get married really early is that when you are young you are stupid and you can do stupid things and marriage is one of them, because you don't know what you are doing. Anyways, if there is a way to overcome this I would appreciate your efforts and comments.

lolz, women are devil what is your view about your mother who gave you birth ? It's sunnah of Prophet PBUHHP who said: "He who does not marries is not from us". It is a life cycle, you grow and get married and have babies and then they grow and get married and so on so forth. Marriage is necessary so that name of Allah (SWT) keep remembered by coming generations. It is a kind of worship.

7 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

I am in europe, caucasian. Anyways, looks like you are married to one princess and that's why you are talking like this. 

oh wow! no i am not, but i don't lie to her, despite it was arranged marriage.. and she is the noblest lady I have ever come across, I barely knew who she was, but having said it... I am thankful to almighty for having been blessed such a noble lady, the princess i wanted to get married to, sadly was sunni, and her parents denied it. so you can get it... you don't have to praise your wife, because she wasn't the princess you wanted to hooked up to.

Edited by ErikCartman

• Veteran Member
56 minutes ago, TimeforM said:

The reason for this big change is finding out who women really are. To make it short, I can't look at a woman without seeing evil, without seeing the satan. Their beauty gets instantly destroyed once I think about their soul. Now, my parents expect me to get married, but I simply can't marry the devil.

You're right. Men like you should not get married because if your opinion of women before you get married is such then you're only going to only treat your wife poorly after your marriage.

Best thing is for a guy like you to either change his opinion on women or not marry and treat her poorly.

Stay single Bro.

7 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

You're right. Men like you should not get married because if your opinion of women before you get married is such then you're only going to only treat your wife poorly after your marriage.

Best thing is for a guy like you to either change his opinion on women or not marry and treat her poorly.

Stay single Bro.

spot on 'kiddo' remember Jaf here... i thought you had quitted.. :D 

15 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

lolz, women are devil what is your view about your mother who gave you birth ? It's sunnah of Prophet PBUHHP who said: "He who does not marries is not from us". It is a life cycle, you grow and get married and have babies and then they grow and get married and so on so forth. Marriage is necessary so that name of Allah (SWT) keep remembered by coming generations. It is a kind of worship.

You are not much different from wahabis so your opinion should not have any weight. 

• Basic Members

I am maybe in the right age to get married

I can't look at a woman without seeing evil, without seeing the satan

You sound 15 years old, tell your mom to delay the marriage search until you finish puberty.

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum,

Marriage is about responsibility and sacrifice.  If you are going to marry a woman by her looks, that will fade.  If you marry a woman because of her money, that will also pass.  You can find a sister who is dedicated to family, cares for her akheera, and will be the mother of your children.  

As for women being devils, well yes some work for shaitain just like some men do shaitain's work too.  

Marriage is hard work and it isn't some Disney fairytale.   If you are willing to work together for what is best for the family and keep Allah swt in mind, where you won't intentionally harm one another then go ahead for marriage.  However, if you are going to begin a marriage seeing your wife as the devil, then of course you will live in hell on earth.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

1 hour ago, lobi said:

You sound 15 years old, tell your mom to delay the marriage search until you finish puberty.

59 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

Ohh sorry I did not know you are under 15. That is not good I suppose and I believe you are a boy right ?

You funny muslims :D. I am 23 by the way. People can be older than 15 years, maybe you haven't see one?

1 hour ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum,

Marriage is about responsibility and sacrifice.  If you are going to marry a woman by her looks, that will fade.  If you marry a woman because of her money, that will also pass.  You can find a sister who is dedicated to family, cares for her akheera, and will be the mother of your children.  

As for women being devils, well yes some work for shaitain just like some men do shaitain's work too.  

Marriage is hard work and it isn't some Disney fairytale.   If you are willing to work together for what is best for the family and keep Allah swt in mind, where you won't intentionally harm one another then go ahead for marriage.  However, if you are going to begin a marriage seeing your wife as the devil, then of course you will live in hell on earth.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Did you just say marriage is not a disney fairytale? :'(

Edited by hayaah