Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
sarry86

Thank you

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Wa alikum assalam wa rahamah,

Welcome brother, you will find on this mb shias and non shias from west to east.  I don't know any other member off hand who is from the beautiful continent of Africa.  

How is it in Tanzania?  Are you khoja or you are a native of Tanzania? I only ask is because Hajj Hassanain Rajabali is from there.

What type of problems do you face in a country like Tanzania?  Is it well off more than other countries in Africa?  God bless you and your family.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

12 hours ago, sarry86 said:

Salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu, My name is Khatib, i am new to this forum and I am from local areas someplace in Tanzania, i hope i will learn a lot here. Thank you :) 

Wa alaykum al salam. Welcome to the forum brother. Inshalla there will be TONS to learn from on here and its a great opportunity to meet your Shia brothers and sisters. Tons of great people on here, from all walks of life. 

On 1/5/2017 at 0:32 PM, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Wa alikum assalam wa rahamah,

Welcome brother, you will find on this mb shias and non shias from west to east.  I don't know any other member off hand who is from the beautiful continent of Africa.  

How is it in Tanzania?  Are you khoja or you are a native of Tanzania? I only ask is because Hajj Hassanain Rajabali is from there.

What type of problems do you face in a country like Tanzania?  Is it well off more than other countries in Africa?  God bless you and your family.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahiim

Shukran, I am native from Tanzania, Here in Tanzania especially the place where i live have a lot of minor issues like lack of our own mosques as shi'a, interact with Sunnis who brings a lotta trouble to us just because they don't like seeing us worshiping in the same mosque with them, :( I have a basic shia knowledge which i got it a little from Ahlul Bayt Center in Arusha but i really would like to learn more and make my home place safer for all Shi'ite around us. Sorry for my broken English  but that was all i could write.