Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
abuhaydar

Saudi oppression 56

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, kirtc said:

http://217.218.67.231/Detail/2017/01/04/504826/Saudi-Arabia-foreign-workers-protest-jail-flogging-oil-prices

Workers flogged for protesting because they are not getting paid.

Many in Lebanon have not been paid in over a year too from saudi companies.

The big brouhaha right now is the imperial divide-and-conquer operation aimed at splitting Sunni from Shia. After Shia Hezbollah’s success against Israel in 2006 – which was hugely popular with all Muslims, including Sunnis – the Empire pumped billions of dollars into propagandizing Sunnis against Shias.

saudi-iraq1The Zionist-driven Saudis are pushing shiaphobia and iranophobia as hard as they can. Sunni Muslims are being told that Shia Muslims flagellate themselves on Ashura, and that they insult three of the four Rightly-Guided Caliphs. These are the two major anti-Shia talking points.

In fact, the leading Shia authorities – notably the father of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei and Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah –  have spoken out strongly against both practices. It is only a small minority of traditionalist and/or extremist Shia who do such things.

There are also small minorities of Sunni Muslims who engage in dubious practices. But that does not discredit Sunni Islam as a whole. Likewise, Shia Islam should not be judged by the actions of a few. And it wouldn’t be – except that the Zionists and their puppet dictators of the Persian Gulf oil sheikdoms have poured such vast sums into poisoning relations between Sunni and Shia by spreading defamation. (Quick, somebody call the Anti-Defamation League!)

The New World Order’s biggest nightmare: A resurgent, united Islam rising up to liberate Jerusalem and end usury-currency.

But that can’t happen as long as Muslims are plagued by extremism and sectarianism.

No wonder the Zionists created ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) as an anti-Islam PR stunt. No wonder they are doing everything they can to stir up strife between Sunni and Shia. Their only hope is to make Islam look bad and keep it divided against itself.

How long will Muslims let themselves be hoodwinked, divided, and conquered?

When this news is true, then spread and speak out loud so that the criminal be known.

Not getting paid for worker is killing them slowly and i thought the phenomenon only happens in third world country/non bloc country.

If this occurance has been going on without notice, then i come to realize that the oppression for the third world country is just due to the stupidity but the oppression for the worker in SA is exactly due to eating other's soul/body.

29 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

The big brouhaha right now is the imperial divide-and-conquer operation aimed at splitting Sunni from Shia. After Shia Hezbollah’s success against Israel in 2006 – which was hugely popular with all Muslims, including Sunnis – the Empire pumped billions of dollars into propagandizing Sunnis against Shias.

saudi-iraq1The Zionist-driven Saudis are pushing shiaphobia and iranophobia as hard as they can. Sunni Muslims are being told that Shia Muslims flagellate themselves on Ashura, and that they insult three of the four Rightly-Guided Caliphs. These are the two major anti-Shia talking points.

In fact, the leading Shia authorities – notably the father of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei and Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah –  have spoken out strongly against both practices. It is only a small minority of traditionalist and/or extremist Shia who do such things.

There are also small minorities of Sunni Muslims who engage in dubious practices. But that does not discredit Sunni Islam as a whole. Likewise, Shia Islam should not be judged by the actions of a few. And it wouldn’t be – except that the Zionists and their puppet dictators of the Persian Gulf oil sheikdoms have poured such vast sums into poisoning relations between Sunni and Shia by spreading defamation. (Quick, somebody call the Anti-Defamation League!)

The New World Order’s biggest nightmare: A resurgent, united Islam rising up to liberate Jerusalem and end usury-currency.

But that can’t happen as long as Muslims are plagued by extremism and sectarianism.

No wonder the Zionists created ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) as an anti-Islam PR stunt. No wonder they are doing everything they can to stir up strife between Sunni and Shia. Their only hope is to make Islam look bad and keep it divided against itself.

How long will Muslims let themselves be hoodwinked, divided, and conquered?

Salam bazzi, lebanese name? Nice post.. although a bit irrelevant to the topic :) but yea.. everything you said is true..

and the creation of isis is a 2 for 1.. to tarnish the name of islam.. and to fight the shia resistance 

The hoodwinked are the sunnis bro.. always been, always will be. We are not the ones attacking.. we are the ones defending.. they follow the $ as their father muawiya did. The problem I realized with the shia is that they are not all awake. Yes they follow the correct path in worship, but some and many on this site dont see a conspiracy or a reason to unite and fight this opression. They have a weak understanding of global politics. 

They dislike the idea of wf even though it is the best option for a form of just govt existing today. And the higher ups dont really force the wf down anyone's throat because they are too diplomatic.

In reality bro I dont see this unity happening until our Imam a.s comes, otherwise if we got our act together and defended against this evil, then there would be no reason for him to come innit. But we should try to facilitate his coming and try to unite anyway

Jizak Allah kheir

Edited by kirtc

20 minutes ago, myouvial said:

When this news is true, then spread and speak out loud so that the criminal be known.

Not getting paid for worker is killing them slowly and i thought the phenomenon only happens in third world country/non bloc country.

If this occurance has been going on without notice, then i come to realize that the oppression for the third world country is just due to the stupidity but the oppression for the worker in SA is exactly due to eating other's soul/body.

It is true..

And the workers dont have a choice, their papers are withheld from them

But yea some of it their fault for going there in the first place

16 minutes ago, kirtc said:

It is true..

And the workers dont have a choice, their papers are withheld from them

But yea some of it their fault for going there in the first place

Historically of what i know, there is Union (i do not know the exact name) in United States of America who unite the worker of companies to have their right. In my country, Indonesia, there is also serikat pekerja buruh. In the world, there is also International Labor Organization, i think the oppressed in KSA should join or established the union in KSA to have their right established.

9 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Salam bazzi, lebanese name? Nice post.. although a bit irrelevant to the topic :) but yea.. everything you said is true..

and the creation of isis is a 2 for 1.. to tarnish the name of islam.. and to fight the shia resistance 

The hoodwinked are the sunnis bro.. always been, always will be. We are not the ones attacking.. we are the ones defending.. they follow the $ as their father muawiya did. The problem I realized with the shia is that they are not all awake. Yes they follow the correct path in worship, but some and many on this site dont see a conspiracy or a reason to unite and fight this opression. They have a weak understanding of global politics. 

They dislike the idea of wf even though it is the best option for a form of just govt existing today. And the higher ups dont really force the wf down anyone's throat because they are too diplomatic.

In reality bro I dont see this unity happening until our Imam a.s comes, otherwise if we got our act together and defended against this evil, then there would be no reason for him to come innit. But we should try to facilitate his coming and try to unite anyway

Jizak Allah kheir

Of course! Haha... yea, unfortuantly, the sunni narrative is we should co-exist...... no-one wants to come together! Back to the topic, how odd is it that the Saudis are skimping out on payments to labor workers/forces, yet, they were able to invest over $45 BILLION in a tech fund for the future a few weeks ago.... that should say something

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/technology/softbank-trump-saudi-arabia-fund/

1 minute ago, myouvial said:

Historically of what i know, there is Union (i do not know the exact name) in United States of America who unite the worker of companies to have their right. In my country, Indonesia, there is also serikat pekerja buruh. In the world, there is also International Labor Organization, i think the oppressed in KSA should join or established the union in KSA to have their right established.

One of the problem lies within the Indian leadership. They stay silent to this injustice and have sold out their country men. The KSA and most of the GCC have little respect for south asian employees. To be honest its modern day slavery. They built the gcc on 300$-500$ a month

3 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

Of course! Haha... yea, unfortuantly, the sunni narrative is we should co-exist...... no-one wants to come together! Back to the topic, how odd is it that the Saudis are skimping out on payments to labor workers/forces, yet, they were able to invest over $45 BILLION in a tech fund for the future a few weeks ago.... that should say something

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/technology/softbank-trump-saudi-arabia-fund/

Lol, I think they were told to do that in the belief it would be good for them. These saudi apes have no mind of their own. They worship their white gods. They wanted to sell their bonds in the USA. The US didnt let them. 

22 minutes ago, kirtc said:

One of the problem lies within the Indian leadership. They stay silent to this injustice and have sold out their country men. The KSA and most of the GCC have little respect for south asian employees. To be honest its modern day slavery. They built the gcc on 300$-500$ a month

The bold sentence..this is bad. Slavery is destroying/weakening the soul, the same as the people of Musa a.s. who is afraid to do whatever Musa a.s. told them.

Ya Allah SWT, help the oppressed human ! Give proper lessons to the oppressor. And be the judge between them (the oppressed and the oppressor).

1 hour ago, Who_Am_I said:

Israel is the right hand of Satan and Saudi Arab is Satan's Left Broken Hand.

An iran will broke both hands inshallah....

You see Saudi Arabs are getting burning now and Israel will get soon burned by themself.....

We all bring at the end of the time our self fire in the hell...

Saudi Arabia will face “divine revenge” for its execution of a prominent Shia cleric (Sheikh BAQAR AL NIMR), Iran’s supreme leader has warned.

Martyrdom of the Lion Baqar Al Nimr Triggered the divine revenge and the Saudi's, Kuwait etc Can not do anything to stop this.

Yes you are right momo_113 I also think that end of time is very near (Inshallah)

21 minutes ago, Who_Am_I said:

Saudi Arabia will face “divine revenge” for its execution of a prominent Shia cleric (Sheikh BAQAR AL NIMR), Iran’s supreme leader has warned.

Martyrdom of the Lion Baqar Al Nimr Triggered the divine revenge and the Saudi's, Kuwait etc Can not do anything to stop this.

Yes you are right momo_113 I also think that end of time is very near (Inshallah)

Its gotta be, technology has gone too far, people live indoor lifestyles, our world is changing rapidly, and change is multiplied by 4 going on to the future..... Honestly and from the bottom of my heart, I have an open mind, and im always looking at whats going on in the world, weather it be in politics, tech, science, social aspects.... I just dont think we will see the year 2050 without some form of major prophecy going down, weather it be Mahdi emerging (as) Dajjal (as) maybe even the last day.......but only Allah knows..... 

I think putin is also a man of God and Allah can take any work from any of his creation. In my opinion iran and other muslim countries are not capable of fight against us and europe. 

The world is infected with so many viruses that no antivirus can clean it. It must be fornatted soon.

21 hours ago, Bazzi_ said:

Its gotta be, technology has gone too far, people live indoor lifestyles, our world is changing rapidly, and change is multiplied by 4 going on to the future..... Honestly and from the bottom of my heart, I have an open mind, and im always looking at whats going on in the world, weather it be in politics, tech, science, social aspects.... I just dont think we will see the year 2050 without some form of major prophecy going down, weather it be Mahdi emerging (as) Dajjal maybe even the last day.......but only Allah knows..... 

Thats for mahdi..... just to clarify

In regards to Putin, I think he's got good intentions, western media portrays him as the devil. He's helped Iran and Hezbollah and in Syria, they acted as air support for the two groups, who knows.......you also forgot about China and Pakistan, they will most likely side with the latter