Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Saudi King Wears Shoes in Kaaba

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Just now, Dhulfikar said:

With the clear picture it looks he wears socks. In masjid you can wear socks why not in meccah? 

They might have been made from a kind of leather. And everyone else was without socks. An look at the shape. It looks more like a leather shoe than a sock.

• Advanced Member

It doesn't matter whether he was wearing shoes or socks, that doesn't change how corrupt of a man he is.

I find it so strange how US does not have anything against al saud despite how evil and corrupt he is. You find articles like how much of a humanatarian he is lol.

The same US labelled khomeini as evil and someone who is a disaster for humanity. Just because if a leader's interest does not align with the US, they are apparently evil and a big terrorist.

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 2017-02-05 at 8:43 PM, sunnilove2hussain said:

And the legend says "shias don't make takfir and its sunnis who do that" ironical,isn't it? 

Didnt you leave the forum after you called us all kafirs? Why did you come back then?

If I remember correctly, you read it online on a saudi arabia funded news site that yemeni houti rebels had fired a missile towards mecca and then you came here and called us all kafir. Whos doing takfir again now? May Allah have mercy on you!

I will tell you something, even though I do not think you are worth my time. I do not consider him sunni, nor do I even consider him muslim. Not because hes public image is a sunni/muslim but because hes clear acts of hypocrisy says he is not and as they say: actions speak louder than words. You should study the clan al saud, these people are only in it for the power and wealth, today it is convenient to be muslim in the eyes of the public, so they say we are muslim, 1400 years ago they were the biggest mushriks, their God is money and they were the biggest kaffirs of saudi arabia and you know what? They still are.

er,  no intention to abuse  but the fellow in the picture above claims to be the custodian of the two holies so it may be that the apparatus attached to the man's feet might be some sort of floor waxing or floor polishing fixture of some type he uses in his custodial responsibilities in the building.

Genuine question: what is the Daleel that it is impermissible to step inside the Ka'aba with shoes on? Considering the Sunnah is to pray in shoes, yet many are unaware of this and get interrogative when someone prays in their shoes, without evidence, I would presume this is the same emotional sentiment against wearing shoes in the Ka'aba perhaps...

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Zamestaneh said:

Depends if my shoes are clean or not. When they are clean I won't force myself to pray barefoot/in socks when outside, I will pray in my shoes.

They are clean when you you just bought them and took them out of the shoebox or wear them only inside the home.

Otherwise I do not have clue unless you are kidding.

2 minutes ago, Talut said:

They are clean when you you just bought them and took them out of the shoebox or wear them only inside the home.

Otherwise I do not have clue unless you are kidding.

Clean as in there is not Najis on them e.g. faeces, dog saliva etc. If there is mud on my shoe, they are still Tahir, so I would still pray in them outside of the house; inside the house I don't wear shoes just to keep the carpet clean of mud. The purpose of this Sunnah is not to always pray in shoes - so at home I won't go out of my way to take shoes to where I pray - rather the Prophet (SAW) said that we should not be like the Jews who only ever used to pray without shoes on.