Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

All the good that happens to us in 2017

Rate this topic

2016 was a really good year for me. Since I complained so much in previous years, I feel like I should also share that my life is great now. But some of my friends are going through really hard times, I feel bad about expressing my happiness. I can express my happiness on shiachat because most people here are students and student life is so easy. 

6 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I just brought in the new year surrounded my family, in my home, safe and happy. alhamdulillah.

Also: im eating tangerines. good start to the year!

if you dip it in salt, it takes measly orange to the likes of kings i.e mango.

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

I've chewed on a gum before until it dissolved, it was really really unpleasant.

That can only happen when you've kept the same gum in your mouth for days....

Ew. :hahaha:

57 minutes ago, hayaah said:

That can only happen when you've kept the same gum in your mouth for days....

Ew. :hahaha:

Nah, I was in Thailand and it was like 38 degrees Celsius (or at least it felt like that) and the air humidity was crazy high and then I was stressed and falling asleep so I looked in my backpack and I found a old package of gum, not the normal ones but the soft ones, these:

42247838.jpg

And then I said YOLO and took one and then about 30 minutes later it started to dissolve as I was chewing on it and it gave me gag reflexes and it was not nice :/

7 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Nah, I was in Thailand and it was like 38 degrees Celsius (or at least it felt like that) and the air humidity was crazy high and then I was stressed and falling asleep so I looked in my backpack and I found a old package of gum, not the normal ones but the soft ones, these:

42247838.jpg

And then I said YOLO and took one and then about 30 minutes later it started to dissolve as I was chewing on it and it gave me gag reflexes and it was not nice :/

Hahah Thats funny!

I prefer the minty ones cause they have a nicer texture and dont lose their taste too quickly. The bubble-gum flavoured ones  feel like sloppy rubber in your mouth and they also taste horrible after the flavour's gone.

6 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

sista here for you.. blow 2016 up... and rock in 2017

giphy.gif 

Thats pretty cool, I wonder what that white stuff is that comes out just before the flame throwers bursts at the back, if it was meant to be confetti then they failed horribly.

4 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Thats pretty cool, I wonder what that white stuff is that comes out just before the flame throwers bursts at the back, if it was meant to be confetti then they failed horribly.

probably that's glass of neo-lights etc ... i guess it will be illumining until 11:59 got it?

oh just noticed what you said... hmmm that looks like fireworks too... 

Edited by ErikCartman

today, I was shopping for a new sleeping bag and was chatting to one of my colleagues who was at my desk at the time, and they just donated me their sleeping bag! its a double sized one as well. Alhamdulillah. saved me a good amount of money. 

Today, I got to spend some time with my sister because she was feeling lazy so sent me to get her a chicken burger meal from my friends takeaway and bring it to her house. on the plus side though, I got to drink her coke.

My youngest son took an extra long nap today, and I got to spend almost 45 minutes doing absolutely nothing productive! I colored a coloring book page and watched part of an old movie. (The Time Machine, 1960)

My cranberry chicken came out delicious. I've never made it before, but I hope to make it again. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Alhamd'Allah I was able to talk to my parents for an hour over Skype.  I cried when they weren't looking because I miss them.  I don't tell them that because it hurts them when they hear it from me.  

My little sister always knows how to make me laugh.  She says my laugh is contagious.  Sometimes the best medicine is laughter after a long day at home.

Alhamd'Allah for the good and bad days.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

On January 5, 2017 at 2:01 AM, DigitalUmmah said:

Today, I got to spend some time with my sister because she was feeling lazy so sent me to get her a chicken burger meal from my friends takeaway and bring it to her house. on the plus side though, I got to drink her coke.

Tell your sister to join SC 

2 minutes ago, Pearl178 said:

Tell your sister to join SC 

shes a consultant for emergency paediatric medicine bruv, when shes not working she doesn't want to even look at anything electronic unless its the TV lol