Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mansur Bakhtiari

Fanaticism Around Ahmad bin Hanbal

Rate this topic

We are taking their own words and presenting them as the truth that has been for a long time on their own leech. They say

الرفدة اكثر من اليهود والنصارى

جاء في كتاب السنة وطبقات الحنابلة وابن ال اثير و ابن مسكوي

The word Ar Rafidha literally means the rejectionists and this a derogatory term that they use in their books to refer to the Islamic opposition in the early Islamic history. That's how they generalize and the word the way is constructed in Arabic would come out to sound like this in English: the rejectionists. So to bring the flavor out it is like saying the rejectionists, (i.e.), the Muslim opposition in early Islamic history and by that they in particular mean the Shi'is because they were the bulk of this opposition. So that's who they are referring to when they use the word Ar Rafidha.Thank Allah that this word has been buried. One of the virtues of 13 or 10 or five centuries of ignorance, if there is any virtue to ignorance, is that a word with such connotations has fallen out of use. It is no longer used; but if you go back to their books and you go back into their internal discussions they use it. They say Ar Rafidha have more kufr in them than Al Yahud and An Nasara. Is there any surprise that they've been treating Muslims like this for all of these years? Jum'ah in the street! Because in their view we are a type of opposition. We don't know what they call us but they have certain words that they can coin "so yeah- let them pray in the street." These are the same people who say

الحنفية كاللصوص

جاء في كتاب السنة وطبقات الحنابلة وابن ال اثير و ابن مسكوي

These are their words. Those who are of the Hanafi school of thought are like thieves.

About the speaker, Muhammad Asi, he formerly led prayer at the Washington Islamic Centre. In 1983, him and his followers were forced out onto the street for holding "controversial" views which insulted the diplomats from Gulf states.

muhammad_al-asi_with_ali_khameini-425px-001.jpg
Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

Salam, |

Muhammad al-Asi, a brave preacher.

But in other lectures of khotba's he cited narrations about Ahmad Ibn hanbal that Imam Ali a.s. can not regarded to be the best Sahaba because he a.s. is the nafs of Muhammad s.a.w.a.s. i.e. he a.s. is of much higher value than the Sahaba.

3 hours ago, Al-Qibli said:

Salam, |

Muhammad al-Asi, a brave preacher.

But in other lectures of khotba's he cited narrations about Ahmad Ibn hanbal that Imam Ali a.s. can not regarded to be the best Sahaba because he a.s. is the nafs of Muhammad s.a.w.a.s. i.e. he a.s. is of much higher value than the Sahaba.

At least he is open to debate. From the article we can see that if a group of "muslims" disagreed with you they would get a blind man to strike you. I'll have to dig up that lecture to understand what he is saying.

11 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

At least he is open to debate. From the article we can see that if a group of "muslims" disagreed with you they would get a blind man to strike you. I'll have to dig up that lecture to understand what he is saying.

This Muhammad al-Asi is my favourite imam. He is critical towards all sects and wants unity.