Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Qaiser Awan

QAZA NAMAZ

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Qaiser Awan said:

SALAM TO ALL BROTHER'S & SISTER'S

KINDLY TELL ME THE SIMPLEST AND CORRECT WAY TO PERFORMED "QAZA NAMAZ (Forgotten Prayers).

:salam:

At first you Can read How much Namaz that You guess you didnt pray.

then for those QazaNamaz that you dont know How much are them , you can Read Namaz «Mafizamme» or ما فی الذمه

46 minutes ago, Qaiser Awan said:

Respected bro

Kindly just tell me the way of doing QAZA NAMAZ. I mean a complete procedure.

hope you understand.

Thanks

YA ALI (AS) MADAD 

Its the same as normal salah, except you say " 3 rakaat namaz e maghrib qadhai bajaamiyawaram az barai razai khuda , qurbatan illalah"   instead of   " 3 rakaat namaz e maghrib bajamiyawaram az barai razai khuda wajib qurbatan illalah" 

Sorry thats in persian, I dont know how people with the same language as you would say it. 

So you add in the word " Qadha" and remove the word "wajib" , when you are stating your niyaah. Otherwise the rest of it will be read the same way as your normal salah. 

Qaiser, likee Hayaah said, the Namaz remains the same. Only the Niyyah (intention before prayer) changes 

Rather then saying:

"I intend on praying 4 Rakaat Zuhr prayer - wajib Qurbatan Illallah"

replace with

"I intend on praying 4 Rakaat Zuhr qadha prayer - Qurbatan Illallah" (chaar rakat namaz qadha zuhr partahu, qurbatan Illallah)

(Doesn't have to be in the exact sequence as above)

11 hours ago, saas said:

Qaiser, likee Hayaah said, the Namaz remains the same. Only the Niyyah (intention before prayer) changes 

Rather then saying:

"I intend on praying 4 Rakaat Zuhr prayer - wajib Qurbatan Illallah"

replace with

"I intend on praying 4 Rakaat Zuhr qadha prayer - Qurbatan Illallah" (chaar rakat namaz qadha zuhr partahu, qurbatan Illallah)

(Doesn't have to be in the exact sequence as above)

You explained it much better than me, thanks :)

As you all know intention(Nyat) in Namaz is not nessessory to say by toung and if you know that which Namaz are you going to do is enough. So there is no deference between saying Qadha or s.thing else.   

The other point is that if s.one doesn't know how many Namaz hasn't done during his life it is obligated to him to do minimum of witch he remember.

16 hours ago, hayaah said:

Its the same as normal salah, except you say " 3 rakaat namaz e maghrib qadhai bajaamiyawaram az barai razai khuda , qurbatan illalah"   instead of   " 3 rakaat namaz e maghrib bajamiyawaram az barai razai khuda wajib qurbatan illalah" 

Sorry thats in persian, I dont know how people with the same language as you would say it. 

So you add in the word " Qadha" and remove the word "wajib" , when you are stating your niyaah. Otherwise the rest of it will be read the same way as your normal salah. 

Dear Sister

I mean may I recite the namaz in short way or same as we pray in 5 times?

4 hours ago, Qaiser Awan said:

I mean may I recite the namaz in short way or same as we pray in 5 times?

We are usually taught to pray a longer prayer for the Wajib Namaz and the 'added' portions of the Namaz are not Wajib but Mustahab (highly recommended)

When performing Qadha prayers, especially when there are many to catch up on, it is recommended to prayer the Wajib Namaz only (without the Mustahab)

For a clearer understanding of Wajibat and Mustahabat in Namaz check: http://islam-laws.com/qadhaprayers.htm. Scroll down to the section titled 'Easiest way to perform Qadha'

How many takbir are wajib during prayer of maghrib for example? I think the takbir after niyat is wajib and in the end three times but is it wajib before ruku, before and after sajda and after sami allahu liman hamida? And is istighfar after tasbih and while sitting between sajdahs wajib or mustahab?