Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sindbad05

Qualities of Husband

Rate this topic

One quality is enough for a good husband: he should not abuse his wife. No abuse, physical, verbal or psychological. Joru ka ghulam type men are very rare. A couple of my cousins married Joru ka ghulam type (I think they made a really smart decision). But my family tried very hard and turned those Joru ka ghulam into chauvinistic males. I can now understand those young girls who marry old rich men. If people talk, that's a very small price compared with the abuse women take in marriages.

Girls who like bad boys irritate me so much. They all deserve to get married to criminals and serial killers. I have developed a theory with my observation. Girls use bad boys to gain power, to bully their rivals and for protection from creepy stalkers. Bad boys are so dumb that they don't understand they are being used. Even if they do understand, they cannot control their temptations and they are willing to do anything just to get attention from a pretty girl. 

Edited by rkazmi33

38 minutes ago, King said:

Most women tend to redefine what they want as they age. Almost everyone I have talked to has said the type of guy they desire at 25 is very different from the one they wanted at 18.

literally out of blue!!! but hey! you talk to a lot of 18 and 25 years old sisters... Mutah King.

Yep totally agreed though...

And a bit relevant..... that sadly didn't get mainstream attention over in here.....

Brothers, do you agree with this graph. Of course it's excluding sisters, whom Allah has blessed with 'Akhlaq' despite being gorgeous. Mean = being too demanding

AsNO091.png

Edited by ErikCartman

@ErikCartman It isn't true. I'm ancient and way more beautiful now than I was when I was young. I used to be quite plain, now I've developed stunningly gorgeous silver stripes to adorn my hair. I think "mean" level increases as girls get older and wiser too, until eventually it levels off at a maximum, then starts becoming tempered by "motherliness".

17 hours ago, notme said:

1. Not rich. Stable. 

2. Clean and takes care of himself. Looks that are outside his control don't matter, but lazy is a definite no no. 

3. "Religious" is often fake, and plenty of Religious people are evil. Being a good human being is far more important than being visibly Religious. The most sincerely pious people will keep their deeds secret. 

4. Jolly? That's a bit much. But yes, not a perpetual grouch. 

5. Yes. 

6. Yes. 

7. True, but it's a bonus and only essential if the lady doesn't cook. 

8. I don't know what that means.

I'm not too sure I like a a guy who cooks. Men who can cook tend to criticize a lot and nitpick. My cooking skills are okay, still not that great. It would be a nightmare if my future hubby kept criticizing my food lol.  The ones who can't cook are usually easier to please in that department. 

7 minutes ago, notme said:

@ErikCartman It isn't true. I'm ancient and way more beautiful now than I was when I was young. I used to be quite plain, now I've developed stunningly gorgeous silver stripes to adorn my hair. I think "mean" level increases as girls get older and wiser too, until eventually it levels off at a maximum, then starts becoming tempered by "motherliness".

Of course @notme this wasn't just about everyone... one of the examples is hmmm Megan Fox :D she was a ugly kid. *chuckles*...

But of course, this 'normally' is true or often right???

Edited by ErikCartman