Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
LinkZelda

My Official Goodbye.

Rate this topic

Salam

I need to focus on my education and finishing my degree.

I will ask moderators and admins to unregister me again, and this time, seriously, do not let me come back, with any other name, with any email, etc.

I will leave with some advice om Qur'an. It talks about Taqleed. Do not take this religion as some sort of game and play pastime, do not let Satan play the joker card on you where everything in religion is but a joke and game, and you don't take the issue that we value obedience to others on par or more than God seriously.

Take what it advises on Taqleed, and take what it truly says.

The book, it's the key, it will usher hope and destroy the darkness that the dark ones of humanity and Jinn plan on unleashing on humanity.  This site can be it. It can be how we destroy his plans and bring about what Satanic forces fear. 

Read hadiths of Ahlul Bayt and contemplate on them regarding the verses of Qur'an, for in that lies insight and perception.

I've decided if I am going to try to propagate Ahlul Bayt teachings it will not be here anymore. I might make a youtube channel. Or write books and publish them. But my stay here has reached it's end.

Ma'aslama everyone!

I must admit i have enjoyed your theological discussion, even though some of your discussion were deep or very philosophical, but nevertheless it always revolved around Ahlul Bayt (as).

Anyway, May Allah swt  succeeded you in your studies.

W/Salaam

I sincerely wish you the best in your degree brother, and in life moving forward, and congratulations in the many positive life changes you have already made. May Allah guide us all to the straight path and show mercy on us all , and you will be in my duas. If i have said or have done anything that may have offended you, please forgive me.

As salaamun aleikum brother, I will sincerely miss your posts, but as someone else here mentioned, you have to do whats good for you. May Allah grant  success in your life in all that you endeavor, and provide you with the best of kheyr. Maybe someday we will cross paths with you again here, or somewhere else such as YouTube. If you do in fact make a YouTube channel, if  possible, please notify us here so we can in sha Allah,catch up with you there:)

Take care, may Allah protect you:)