Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali_Hussain

al-'Ar'our: al-Habib served us better than anyone

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Here is a brief clip in which 'Adnan al-'Ar'our thanks Yassir al-Habib for having served them (i.e. the Salafis who attack the Shi'a) more than any of the polemicists that they have, including al-Khamis, Damashqiyya, al-Wasabi etc

wow. I don't know Arabic, but even I can understand the bits and pieces of what he said, thanking Yassir al-Habib. 

33 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

What reasons did he give for thanking, for us non arab speakers?

In the description under the youtube video it says:

العرعور يشهد بأن ياسر الحبيب قدم أعظم خدمة للوهابية
فرح عدنان العرعور لتجاوزات ياسر الحبيب على أم المؤمنين عائشة

Google translate: Aeraour testifies that Yasser Habib presented the greatest service of Wahhabism
Farah Adnan al-Aroor excesses Yasser beloved mother of believers Aisha

On 12/27/2016 at 0:20 AM, uponthesunnah said:

Yasser Habib is a gift to the enemies of shia islam, an absolute gift.

Even our Imams have warned us to not shame them by talking all these talks that makes benefit to enemy of Ahlulbait. He should do taqiyah rather than serving the ememies of Ahlulbait. 

On 12/26/2016 at 4:02 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

Bloody hell!!!

What reasons did he give for thanking, for us non arab speakers?

In some of his Arabic videos Yaser habib says the most ridiculous and embarrassing things. Things that make us look absolute idiots, with the worst manners. He puts forward really weak arguments, and then they go and destroy them, and then they feel like they have destroyed the shia position.

He is the worst thing for us, hes hijacking our image, like bin laden and co hijacked sunnism.

On 12/28/2016 at 1:52 PM, iraqi_shia said:

In some of his Arabic videos Yaser habib says the most ridiculous and embarrassing things. Things that make us look absolute idiots, with the worst manners. He puts forward really weak arguments, and then they go and destroy them, and then they feel like they have destroyed the shia position.

He is the worst thing for us, hes hijacking our image, like bin laden and co hijacked sunnism.

Sigh. i think i know what you are talking about. ive seen the worm-in-anus-addicted-to-semen video

If anyone is interested, Adnan Aroor has a habit of picking on the weak :

In that video he is picking on a shia who believes in a new imam ! Imam Ahmed Al Hassan ! He can barely put a sentence together and is easily fooled in an issue on muta,

This is the danger, we must not let people who do not represent us to claim to be us. Yasir al Habib and his gang are not working for the shia. I tell you again, they are assisting our enemies, whether they know it or not.

1 hour ago, iraqi_shia said:

I tell you again, they are assisting our enemies, whether they know it or not.

Some of us think that an agent is just a person who like Mr. Hempher since the very beginning is trained by the enemies. But that's just one form of being an agent. Sometimes enemies find you appropriate for their goals, so they give you tools and facilities, fund you, and protect you to serve their interests. If Yasser Habbib isn't Mr. Hempher-like agent, he is the second form of agent I described. Because he is funded*, given facilities and protected by enemies to serve their interests.

Yes, some people are not even being funded so on and so forth, but due to the lack of wisdom, they are saying and doing what our enemies want and what an agent says and does. All these three groups are dangerous.

*I have seen videos where they themselves talk about this issue and applaud monarchy for its financial supports, as some, if not all, in Fadak TV claim that Queen Elizabeth is, not just Sayedeh, but from Ahlulbayt! So being funded by Her majesty wouldn't be an issue.

On 12/26/2016 at 2:20 PM, uponthesunnah said:

In his eyes, Al Habib and his ilk help them 'expose' the 'deviant beliefs' of the 'rawafidh', and his actions and words allow the entire world to know the 'truth' about the rest of us in 'taqiyyah', or at the very least, show how inhumane and barbaric and deviant we are.

Yasser Habib is a gift to the enemies of shia islam, an absolute gift.

On 12/28/2016 at 10:52 AM, iraqi_shia said:

:salam:

But who made him an absolute gift for enemies of shia Islam as you said???? What is the source behind him???? Figure out that, else you will see more yasir habib type people in future. Some are also here on SC.

And he is not the first one who hijacked your image or in other words the true image of ahlulbait with prominent sahabah esp the three khulfa and vice versa.

The one who hijacked shia Islam first is mentioned in following thread. Sadly, almost all your notable scholars have accepted fake scripted stories from this person and today such lies and fake stories are the foundations of shia islam. If you dont believe, see yourself.

I am glad that most of you are using your brains and are not accepting such lies/myths from yasir habib blindly and I also hope that all of you will do the same justice after reading this thread.

5 hours ago, Fahad Sani said:

:salam:

But who made him an absolute gift for enemies of shia Islam as you said???? What is the source behind him???? Figure out that, else you will see more yasir habib type people in future. Some are also here on SC.

And he is not the first one who hijacked your image or in other words the true image of ahlulbait with prominent sahabah esp the three khulfa and vice versa.

The one who hijacked shia Islam first is mentioned in following thread. Sadly, almost all your notable scholars have accepted fake scripted stories from this person and today such lies and fake stories are the foundations of shia islam. If you dont believe, see yourself.

I am glad that most of you are using your brains and are not accepting such lies/myths from yasir habib blindly and I also hope that all of you will do the same justice after reading this thread.

We have a system of scholarship established by the Imam AS. This protects society, as long as we use it. We look at our sunni brothers who have no such thing and we can see them being fooled and manipulated with ease. Its worrying that more people are ditching that system and following these western backed personalities, we can see such fitnah right here on shia chat. 

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 8:37 AM, kamyar said:

Some of us think that an agent is just a person who like Mr. Hempher since the very beginning is trained by the enemies. But that's just one form of being an agent. Sometimes enemies find you appropriate for their goals, so they give you tools and facilities, fund you, and protect you to serve their interests. If Yasser Habbib isn't Mr. Hempher-like agent, he is the second form of agent I described. Because he is funded*, given facilities and protected by enemies to serve their interests.

Yes, some people are not even being funded so on and so forth, but due to the lack of wisdom, they are saying and doing what our enemies want and what an agent says and does. All these three groups are dangerous.

*I have seen videos where they themselves talk about this issue and applaud monarchy for its financial supports, as some, if not all, in Fadak TV claim that Queen Elizabeth is, not just Sayedeh, but from Ahlulbayt! So being funded by Her majesty wouldn't be an issue.

I always wanted physical evidence that would be good in a debate against people who defend him. You say you have seen them say they are paid by the British monarchy?

On 1/13/2017 at 5:44 AM, Al Hadi said:

I always wanted physical evidence that would be good in a debate against people who defend him. You say you have seen them say they are paid by the British monarchy?

These are some of the examples (the videos are in Arabic with Persian subtitle):

Yaser Al-Habib:

I remember when some of the Jordanian and Palestinian brothers were sending messages via email to me during these years saying here the economic situation is difficult and we are thinking of emigrating. "How could you move to the UK? We want to immigrate, how can we come to England?" Alhamdulilah, today the solution to this problem is found. If you slander Aisha, they will bring you to England, grant you asylum, pay 750 £ per week and give an apartment in front of the Hyde Park (center of London). This is so great and a good opportunity.

http://www.aparat.com/v/ZTWm3

Mehned Al-Showili (a member of Fadak TV):

I live in England. I owe this country. Why? Because they have provided me a good life. They have given me house, sometimes when I don’t have job, I go to them and they give me money, 700 £ per week…free healthcare…

http://www.aparat.com/v/TQKUr

Mehned Al-Showili in another Video:

Why do you keep calling us spies? Queen Elizabeth is from Sadat (she is a Alawiyah/Sayedah). Her ancestors have converted to Christianity. And she is also from Ahlulbayt. So her supporting us wouldn’t be an issue.

http://www.aparat.com/v/iNBrH

12 hours ago, kamyar said:

These are some of the examples (the videos are in Arabic with Persian subtitle):

Yaser Al-Habib:

I remember when some of the Jordanian and Palestinian brothers were sending messages via email to me during these years saying here the economic situation is difficult and we are thinking of emigrating. "How could you move to the UK? We want to immigrate, how can we come to England?" Alhamdulilah, today the solution to this problem is found. If you slander Aisha, they will bring you to England, grant you asylum, pay 750 £ per week and give an apartment in front of the Hyde Park (center of London). This is so great and a good opportunity.

I live in England. I owe this country. Why? Because they have provided me a good life. They have given me house, sometimes when I don’t have job, I go to them and they give me money, 700 £ per week…free healthcare…

Why do you keep calling us spies? Queen Elizabeth is from Sadat (she is a Alawiyah/Sayedah). Her ancestors have converted to Christianity. And she is also from Ahlulbayt. So her supporting us wouldn’t be an issue.

Man thanks this is great ammunition.

12 hours ago, kamyar said:

Yaser Al-Habib:

wow even though their supporters will say that this is being said tongue in cheek, but never the less, incredible statements coming from their camp.

Just one thing though, al-Habib did mention £750 per week, but that number sounds ridiculous, the second person mentions £70/week - but even that seems quite high for unemployment benefits.