Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kalmah

Rate this topic

Noor madiha

• Basic Members

Aslam o alaikum.  Please do reply me as soon as possible.  I'm in a big difficult situation. I've joint the forum just for the solution of my problem so please my dear sisters answer my query. I've recited Kalma and said that I've done something,  but I haven't done that because if I would do that it would  become really miserable and hurtful for someone and I didn't want anyone to get harm from me. So I recited Kalma and said yes I did that. I'm so sorry for reciting it and want to give kafara and decided that will never do something likethis. Please do reply soon.

• Basic Members

I recited kalma on restraint and then said that by reciting this kalma i want you to believe that I've done that thing,  but I didn't do that because if i would do that it would be harmful for someone and just because i don't want somebody else to get hurt from me, I didn't dothat action and said that I've done it. I hope understand my point

For swearing or taking Oaths, there is a verse but try not to do that again:

[5:89] Allah does not call you to account for what is vain in your oaths, but He calls you to account for the making of deliberate oaths; so its expiation is the feeding of ten poor men out of the middling (food) you feed your families with, or their clothing, or the freeing of a neck; but whosoever cannot find (means) then fasting for three days; this is the expiation of your oaths when you swear; and guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His communications, that you may be Fateful.

• 4 weeks later...