Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali

Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

The muslims feeling gratitude towards the Prophet (P.B.U.H) for his efforts in guiding them offered to reward him with gold. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) answered them with a verse that was revealed to him, " Say, No reward do I ask of you for this except being kind to those of kin" (verse 23/sura 42). Al- Kashaf ( an authoritative interpretation of the Holy Quran) narrates that when this was revealed, people asked the Prophet "O, Prophet of God, who are the ones whose respect is made obligatory upon us in this verse?" The Prophet (P.B.U.H) answered "They are Ali, Fatema and their two sons.

Edited by Aly ReZa

Some Sayings of the Holy Prophet (sawa) During his Lifetime

with Reference to Imam Husayn (as)

The punishment inflicted on the murderer of Hussain (a.s.) in Hell would be equal to half of the total punishment to be imposed on the entire sinners of the world.

Sayings of Muhammad (S.A.W.)

The love of the world, is the root of all evils.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said: “The one who recites the Qur’an and the one who listens to it have an equal share in the reward.”

Mustadrakul Wasa’il, Volume 1, Page 293

(bismillah)

(salam) to all brothers and sisters

My Great Holy Prophet (pbuh) said,

"A Muslim has six obligations within reason towards his Muslim brother. These are to greet him when he meets one, or to accept his invitation and to respond to him such supplication as "may Allah have mercy on you" when he sneezes. Furthermore, he has to visit his fellow muslim brother when he gets sick, follow his funeral procession when he dies and should wish for him what he wishes for himself. "

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللٌّهِ )ص):لَيْسَ مِنِّي مَنِ اسْتَخَفَّ بِصَلاَتِهِلاَ يَرِدُ عَلَيَّ الْحَوْضَ لاَ وَ اللٌّهِ.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his progeny) has said: “One who considers the prayers to be insignificant and trivial is not from me. By Allah! He shall never come close to me at the pool of Kauthar.”

Biharul Anwar, Volume 82, Page 224

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللٌّه : يَا مَعْشَرَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ لِيُبَلِّغَ الشَّاهِدُ الْغَائِبَ، أُوْصِي مَنْ آمَنَ بِي وَ صَدَّقَنِي بِوِلاَيَةِ عَلِيٍّ، أَلاَ إِنَّ وِلاَيَةِ عَلِيٍّ وِلاَيَتِي وَ وِلاَيَتِي وِلاَيَةُ رَبِّي، عَهْداً عَهَّدَهُ إِلـيَّ رَبِّي وَ أَمَرَنِي أَنْ أُبَلِغُّكُمُوهُ

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said, “O’ assembly of Muslims – those who are present must convey the following to those who are not, “I advise the person who believes in me and has confirmed me (as being the final Prophet) to accept the Wilayat (mastership of 'Ali). Now surely the mastership of 'Ali is my mastership, and my mastership is the mastership of my Lord. This is a pledge from my Lord which He commanded me to convey to all of you.”

Biharul Anwar, Volume 37, Page 131, Hadith 35

O’ assembly of Muslims – those who are present must convey the following to those who are not,

For the record do i need to send that to people that have not seen it?

(bismillah)

(salam)

The Noble Prophet Muhammad (S) has said:

“The good deeds of one who, without any appropriate excuse does not offer his prayer until its time passes away, are annulled.” He then said: “The divide between a believer and disbelief is the abandonment of prayers.”

Behar al-Anwar,

Volume 82, page 202

The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) said:

image010.jpg

O' Fatimah! Every eye shall be weeping on the Day of Judgment except the eye which has shed tears over the tragedy of Husain (A.S.) for surely, that eye shall be laughing and shall be given the glad tidings of the bounties and comforts of Paradise.

Bihar al‑Anwar, vol. 44 pg. 193.

(bismillah)

(salam) to all brothers and sisters

"Had a believer known what is the full extent of Allah's punishment, none would hope to gain His Paradise. And had a disbeliever known what is the full extent of Allah's mercy, none would despair of entering His Paradise."

ÞÇáó ÑóÓõæáõ Çááøåö (Õóáøóì Çááøåõ Úóáóíúåö æó Âáöåö æóÓóáøóãó): áóíúÓó ÔóíúÁ ÃóÔóÏøõ Úóáì ÇáÔøóíúØÇäö ãöäó ÇáúÞöÑÇÁóÉö Ýöí ÇáúãõÕúÍóÝö äóÙóÑÇð.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said: “Nothing is harder for Satan to bear than a person who recites the Qur’an by looking at the pages (of the Qur’an).”

Thawabul A’mal, Page 231

12 favourite foods of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w)

1.Barley

good in fever

2.Dates

the prophet (s.a.w.w) said that a house without dates has no food.

3.Figs

fruit from paradise

4.Grapes

purifies blood. Strengthens the kidneys & clears the bowls

5.Honey

best remedy

6.Melon

7.Milk

improve the brain

8.Mushroom

good cure for the eyes

9.Olive oil

excellent treatment for skin & hair

10.Pomegranate

cleanses u of satanic evil aspirations for 40 days

11.Vinegar

12.Water

best drink in this world. Drink it by sips.

(bismillah)

(salam) to all brothers and sisters,

"If the son of Adam had two valleys full of Gold, he would wish for a third, for nothing can fill the belly of the son of Adam except dust when he dies. And Allah forgives the one who repents to Him."

The Holy Prophet said: "The pleasure of Allah lies in the pleasure of one's parents (in the case that it is right), and His wrath lies in their wrath."

Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il-ush-Shi'ah, vol. 15, p. 176

The Holy Prophet said: "The likeness of my Ahlul-Bayt (progeny) amongst my Ummah (followers) is similar to Noah's Ark. Those who embarked on it were rescued and those who rejected it perished...."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 27, p. 113

Prayers

The Holy Prophet said: There comes no night but that the angel of death calls to the dead in the graves and inquires what they regret for today when they have vividly seen (and known) this (the next life). Then the dead will say: "Verily, we regret and envy the believers who are in their mosques and they are praying while we are not; they give alms and we do not; they fast during Ramadan but we do not; they donate in charity what they have more than the need of their family members while we do not; ..."

Irshad-ul-Qulub, p.53

The Holy Prophet said: "At the (appointed) time of every prayer (salat), I hear a caller who calls and says: "O children of Adam! Keep up prayers in order to extinguish the fire you have lit against yourselves (by committing sins)."

Mustadrak-ul-Wasa'il, vol. 3, p. 102

The Holy Prophet said: "Be careful of the prayers, for, on the Day of Resurrection, when Allah the Exalted, will bring the servant (for reckoning), the first thing that He will ask him about will be the prayer. If one brings it completely, he will be of the people of salvation, otherwise, he will be thrown into Fire."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 82, p. 202

The Holy Prophet said: "The one who takes prayer light is not of me. No, by Allah such a person will not reach the Haud, Pond of abundant."

Man La Yahduruhul Faqih, vol. 1, p. 206

The Holy Prophet said: An obligatory prayer, with Allah, is equivalent to one thousand Hajj pilgrimages and one thousand Umrah performances (voluntary pilgrimages to Ka'ba) which are right and accepted."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 99, p. 14

The Holy Prophet said: "Do not waste your prayers, because, surely, the person who wastes them will be raised with Croesus (Qarun) and Haman so that it is rightfully certain for Allah to put the one in Hell with hypocrites."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 83, p. 14

The Holy Prophet said: "Say each of your prayer as if it were your last prayer."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 69, p. 408

http://www.al-islam.org/flowers/. Source of quotes. Check them out

The Holy Prophet said: "There are two groups of my Ummah that when they are pious, my Ummah will be upright and when they are immoral my Ummah will be corrupt."

The Messenger of Allah was asked who they were, and he answered: "The religious scholars and rulers."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 2, p. 49

The Holy Prophet said: "Someone who possesses knowledge on a subject but conceals it when he is asked will be bridled with reins of fire." (Therefore, if a person possesses information that would help a bewildered person and improve his situation but he remains silent, he has surely committed a great sin.)

Al -'Ithna-'Ashariyyah, p. 11

The Holy Prophet said: "The Quran is Allah's university; so, learn as much as you can in this university."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 92, p.19

The Holy Prophet said: "Verily, what will continue to reach a believer, after his death, from amongst his actions and good deeds are: the knowledge which he taught and spread, the righteous child whom he left behind, and the Holy script which he delivered as heritage (transcribed, and made available)."

Sunan-i-Ibn-Majeh, vol. 1, p. 88

A man was complaining about his ruthlessness to the Prophet (a.s).

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W.) said:

“Whenever you want to become soft-hearted, feed a poor person and caress an orphan.”

[Reference: MISHKAT UL-ANWAR, Chapter 16, H 894]

The Holy Prophet said: "Verily, what will continue to reach a believer, after his death, from amongst his actions and good deeds are: the knowledge which he taught and spread, the righteous child whom he left behind, and the Holy script which he delivered as heritage (transcribed, and made available)."

Sunan-i-Ibn-Majeh, vol. 1, p. 88

The Holy Prophet said again from the Turah:

"O' people, do not commit fornication because your wives will do the same, too. That which you sow, you will reap." (The same as you do will be done to you).

Al-Kafi, vol.5, p.554

The Holy Prophet said: "...He who embraces a woman who is unlawful (haram) to him, will be bound by a chain of fire alongwith Satan and both will be thrown into Hell."

Man La Yahduruhul Faqih, vol. 4, p. 14