Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali

Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

The Holy Prophet (pbuhp) said to Abu Zarr:

"O Abu Zarr, make use of five matters before five matters; your youth before your senility, your healthiness before your illness, your wealth before your poverty, your leisure before your business, and your life before your death."

Ref: Bihar al-Anwar vol.74 p.75, A'alam Al-Deen p.189, Amali Al-tousi p.525, Majmou'at Waram vol.2 p.51, Makarem Al-Akhlaq p.458

The Holy Prophet (s) Said "Poverty (Faqr) is my honour and by it I gain distinction over the rest of the prophets and messengers" and "Poverty means blackness of face in the two worlds" [Worlds are Three Material World, Angelic World and the Light World]

Some of the ignorant believing that there is a contradiction in terms between the way of faqr (the state of the fakir on the path to Allah, Irfan) and the way of the Shi'ah. But know that any Shi'ah who is not of the people of poverty and spiritual journeying is not of the Shi'ah and every fakir(Salik, Arif, Traveler towards Allah) who is not a Shi'ah is not a true fakir nor a salik (spiritual traveler), since these two matters are of their nature connected the way of poverty being the way of the infallible Imams: to profess Shi'ism means that one follows them in their actions and their worship. Thus anyone who is neither a faqir nor a salik is in reality beyond the pale of Shi'ism, even though he may call himself a Shi'ah. Read the following lines about the people of the outward:

Such people are unaware of both the outward and the inner,

and so they go astray by their ignorance and lack of guidance;

They are immersed in worship of other than Him, while to tell the truth, There is in reality no actor save Allah

source - FB

God is not merciful to him who is not so to humankind. He who is not kind to God's creation and to his own children, God will not be kind to him.

The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w)

The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) Said:

“All the children of a woman are attributed to their father, but not the sons of Fatima.”

Ref: Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 101; Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 187 & 188; Isaf Al-Raghibeen quoted in the margin of Nur Al-Absar, p. 144.

The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w) Said:

“Fatima is a maiden of Paradise in human form, she does not receive any kind of menses.”

Ref: Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 160; Isaf Al-Raghibeen, p. 188; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 94; Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, v. 5, p. 97

Narrated Abu Huraira: While we were sitting with the Prophet Surat Al-Jumu'a was revealed to him, and when the Verse, "And He (Allah) has sent him (Muhammad) also to other (Muslims).....' (62.3) was recited by the Prophet, I said, "Who are they, O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet did not reply till I repeated my question thrice. At that time, Salman Al-Farisi was with us. So Allah's Apostle put his hand on Salman, saying, "If Faith were at (the place of) Ath-Thuraiya (pleiades, the highest star), even then (some men or man from these people (i.e. Salman's folk) would attain it." Bukhari 6:420

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (saww) said :-

“Surely the door of Fatemah is like my door and her house is my house. Then whoever is disrespectful towards her, it is as if he has ripped apart the veil of Allāh(azzawajal).”

[Reference: Bihaar-ul-Anwaar, volume 22 page 477]

Farman Rasool'E KHUDA saww

" KHUDA Ko Us Jawan Say Bohat Muhabat Hay Jo Apni Jawani KHUDA Ki Itha'at May

Baser Kray "

Ref > Sahifa'E Panjtan

Page > 93

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (pbuh) said:“Cursed is whoever oppresses my daughter Fatima (as) and confiscates what belongs to her and kills her. ”

[Reference: Kanz al-Fawa’id, Vol. 1, pp. 149-50; Rawdat al-Jannat, Vol. 6, p. 182]

"Take account of your selves before you are held to account, and evaluate them before you are held for evaluation, and prepare yourselves for the Greatest Exposure."

Ref: [Bihar al-Anwar, v. 70, p. 73, no. 26]

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w) Said:

‘Nothing is more honored by Allah than the son of Adam.’ He was asked, ‘Not even the angels, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘The angels are compelled [by predestination] like the sun and the moon.’

Ref: [Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 34621]

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w) Said:

" O Salman,Loving Fatima (s.a) is beneficial in a hundred situations, the simplest are: At death, in the grave, when

actions are presented (Al-Ared) and at Judgment Day (Al-Hisab).

Ref: Ma'at Manqaba p.126, Al-Bihar vol.27 p.116, Ghayat Al-Maram vol.1 p.71, Yanabea Al-Mawadda vol.2 p.332;;;;

522742_375450259166080_135839543127154_1173398_302333587_n.jpg

Jo Shakhs Ksi Gunah Ka Naam Lekr Ksi Shakhs Ko Ruswa Krega Use Itna Azab Hoga Goya Wo Gunah Usne Khd Kiya Or Jo Shakhs Ksi Fail Pr Ksi Momin Ko Tana Krega Jb Tak Wo FAIL Khud Na Krega Dunya Se Nai Jaega

NABI PAK s.a.w.w.

Ref:Tehzib e Aal e Mohammad a.s

Before Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) , In the whole Arab ignorant was everywhere. There are some countable educated people who used to go to other countries for trade. Mecca was the capital city of whole Country. Only seventeen people were there who had a little writing skills. So we can conclude that before Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W), Arab society was unaware of any educational movement. Out of Arab, education was only limited to some selected people.

473728555_becb079436.jpg

First five verses of Holy Quran revealed. The importance of education and pen was told.

Scholars of world are surprised on this fact that Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) hadn’t attended any classes from any institute but you proved to a best teacher.People of Arab before you were uneducated and ignorant but due to your closeness not only they get educated but in their leadership , such movement started who became a source of light for spreading education and still exists.

Sayings of Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W)

1) Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) said ” I have been sent as a teacher”.

2) ” Getting Education is an obligation for both man and women”.

3) ” Seek knowledge from your birth to your grave”.

4) “Achieve knowledge, even if you have to go to China”.

You always used to pray ” O’Allah , Increase my knowledge”.

In result of your sayings, Education Movement continued and it wasn’t limited to just men, even women started getting education.

One day, when the Holy Prophet was in prostaration (sajda) during a prayer, Imam Hussain (a.s) then climbed on his back. The Holy Prophet remained in prostration untill Imam Hussain (a.s) came down himself.

*Ibn Saad (an eighth century historian) narrates from Ash-Shabi that Imam Ali (a.s) while on his way to Siffin passed through the desert of Karbala. He stopped and wept bitterly. When asked regarding the cause of his weeping, he commented that one day he visited the Holy Prophet and found him weeping. When he asked the cause, the Apostle of Allah replied, " O' Ali, Jibrael has just been with me and informed me that my son Hussain would be martyred in Karbala, a place near the bank of the river Euphrates. This moved me so much that I could not help weeping."

*Anas bin Harith narrates that : One day the Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) ascended the pulpit to deliver a sermon to his associates while Imam Hussain and Imam Hasan were sitting before him. When the sermon concluded, he put his left hand on Imam Hussain and raising his head towards Heaven, said: "O my Lord! I am Muhammad Thy slave and Thy Prophet, and these two are the distinguished and pious members of my family who would fortify my cause after me. O my Lord! Gabriel has informed me that my son Hussain will be killed.O my Lord, bless my cause in Hussain's martyrdom, make him the leader of the martyrs, be Thou his helper and guardian and do not bless assassins.'

"Allah, Mighty and Exalted, says, “My servant endears himself to Me with nothing more beloved to Me than what I have made obligatory upon him, and he endears himself to Me through performance of the supererogatory prayers until I love him. Once I love him, I become his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his tongue with which he speaks, his hands with which he acts, and his foot with which he walks. When he calls Me I answer him, and when he asks Me I grant him.”

Ref: [ al-Mahasin, v. 1, p. 454, no. 1047]

Rasool-e-Khudha (S.A.W.S) Farmate

Hain:

Mere Ahlebait (a.s.) Ki MOHABBAT Saat

(7) Mauqe Par Kaam Aayegi.

1) Waqt e Maut.

2) Qabr Me.

3) Bawaqt e Maba's (Jab Qabr Se

Uthaya Jaega).

4) Bawaqt e Naam-e-Aamal.

5) Bawaqt e Hisaab.

6) Bawaqt e Miza'an.

7) Bawaqt e Serat.

(Rooh-Ul-Hayat,141)

564309_410686638949455_261512273866893_1534727_1010163774_n.jpg

The Messenger of Allah (s) said:

"Whoever curses (or verbally abuses) Ali, he has, in fact, cursed me, and whoever has cursed me, he has cursed Allah, and whoever has cursed Allah, then Allah will throw him into he Hell-fire."

Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v6, p33

149393_381242401920199_135839543127154_1187265_397028225_n.jpg

Rasoolullah (s.a.w.w) said:

"Allah has declared it forbidden for the earth to eat the bodies of the prophets. So the prophets are living and they regularly receive their sustenance."

Ref: Ibn Majah narrated this sahih (sound) hadith in his Sunan, b. of jana'iz (funerals) ch.65 (1:524#1636-7), b. of iqamat-us-salat was-sunnah fiha (establishing prayer and its sunnahs) ch.79 (1:345#1085); Abu Dawud, Sunan, b. of salat (prayer) 1:275 (#1047); Nasa'i, Sunan, b. of jumu'ah (Friday prayer) 3:92; Ahmad bin Hambal, Musnad (4:8); Ibn Hibban, as-Sahih (3:191#910); Darimi, Sunan (1:307#1580); Ibn Khuzaymah, as-Sahih (3:118#1733); Ibn Abi Shaybah, al-Musannaf (2:516); Hakim, al-Mustadrak (1:278); Tabarani, al-Mu'jam-ul-kabir (1:217#589); and Bayhaqi in as-Sunan-ul-kubra (3:249).

Written on the Creation

RasoolAllah (saw) said:

I swear to Allah, who has sent me as a Warner and a Guide that the Arsh (Throne) of Allah did not settle, the universes did not start moving, and the heavens and the planets were not created until after Allah wrote on them: LA ILAHAILLALLAH. MUHAMMADDIN RASULLULLAH. ALIYUN WALIYULLAH.

Bihar Al-Anwar V27 8 H16

LEARN MORE

Welcome to Wilayat Mission

RasoolAllah (saw) said:

Allah does not accept the beliefs of anyone who does not accept the wilayat of Ali (asws), and who does not disassociate from his enemies.

Bihar Al-Anwar V26 P229 H10

LEARN MORE

Following Ali (asws) is Wajib

RasoolAllah (saw) said:

Allah has made it obligatory upon you to follow my command and he has forbidden you from disobeying me. He has made it Wajib (compulsory) on you to follow my orders and to obey Ali (asws) ibn Abi Talib (as) after me. He is my brother, my representative, and inheritor of my knowledge.