Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali

Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam) to all brothers and sisters,

My Great Holy Prophet (pbuh) said,

"Every good deed is a charity. The one who points out the way to do a good deed is rewarded the same as the one who does it, and Allah likes coming to the aid of the distressed."

(bismillah)

(salam) to all brothers and sisters

"All of you are guardians and responsible for your own charges. The ruler is a guardian and he is responsible for his subjects. A man is a guardian of his family and is responsible for his charges. A woman is a guardian in her husband's house and is responsible for her charges. A servant is a guardian of the property of his master and is responsible for his charges and a son is a guardian of the property of his father and is responsible for his charges. For all of you are guardians, and all of you are responsible for your charges."

(bismillah)

"The Major sins are, to join others in worship with Allah, to be undutiful to one's parents, to kill someone, to take a false oath. Would you like me to tell you what is the biggest of the major sins? Yes, O Allah's Messenger, they replied. He said, to make a false statement. "

Assalamu 'alikum bro's and sisters,

i am not too sure whether this is the right section ask such question, do apologies if this isn't. this is a very important thing i want to know...if anyone have enough info please come forward. the question is is it ture that shia Muslim's says hazrat Ali (ra) should have been the prophet instead of prophet Mohammed (saw)? and is it true they love Ali (ra) than prophet Mohammed?

would really appreciate if anyone could tell me this in details. thank you

(salam)

Assalamu 'alikum bro's and sisters,

i am not too sure whether this is the right section ask such question, do apologies if this isn't. this is a very important thing i want to know...if anyone have enough info please come forward. the question is is it ture that shia Muslim's says hazrat Ali (ra) should have been the prophet instead of prophet Mohammed (saw)? and is it true they love Ali (ra) than prophet Mohammed?

would really appreciate if anyone could tell me this in details. thank you

Wow this might be late, but deserves to be answered.

Saying that Imam Ali (as) should have been Rasul (pbuh) is going against Shia beliefs. Indeed, Muhammad (sawas) is the last messenger of Allah (SWT) and Ali (as) is the first Imam of the Muslims. Rasulallah Muhammad (pbuh) is the best creation of Allah (SWT)

Hope I helped and take a look at the Sunni/Shia dialogue section for more clarifications if you need them.

Edited by Shabbir_Hussain

(bismillah)

"On going to bed at night, he would place his hand under his cheek and then say, with Your Name, O Allah, I live, and with Your Name I die. When he awoke, he would say, All praises belong to Allah Who has brought us back to life after He had caused us to die and Unto Him is the Resurrection."

(salam)

Verily, for every traveler there is a destination, and man’s destination is death. Remember God, therefore, for it make easy your affairs and makes you fond of the Hereafter.

When charity (alms) is delivered out of the hand of its owner, it (the thing being given) says five things: 'At first I was perishing and you gave me life; I was insignificant and you made me great; I was an enemy and you turned me into a friend; you used to protect me then but now I will protect you up to the Day of Resurrection'.

Two beautiful hadiths by Prophet Mohammed (saw).

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

"It is better for the one of you take a rope, go to the mountain, bring back a load of wood and sell it, and thereby Allah will save his face, rather than to ask people for handouts whether they give him or not."

(bismillah)

" Allah damned the one who practices usury and the one who pays him as well as its two witnesses and the one who writes it down. They are equally guilty of committing that sin."

(bismillah)

" Allah damned the one who practices usury and the one who pays him as well as its two witnesses and the one who writes it down. They are equally guilty of committing that sin."

wa alaykum salaam, can i ask where u got this hadith from ( the source/reference), i am interested to read it

ahsant

(salam)

When Amir al-mu2mineen (alahiyl salam) approached the Holy Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa alih wa sallam) with the news of the conquering of Khaybar by himself, the Holy Prophet said to him: "O Ali, had it not been for some groups of my ummah who may say about you, what the Christians say about 'Isa, son of Maryam, I would have said (something) about you so that you would not pass before any Muslim but that he would seize the dust from the tracks of your feet demanding blessing from it. But it suffices to say that you hold the same position in relation to me as Harun held in relation to Musa except that there shall, in all certainty, be no prophet after me." (Majma'as-zawa'id, vol 9, p131; ibn abi'l hadid, vol 5, p4; vol 9, p168; vol 18, p282; Manaqib Ali ibn Abi Talib, Ibn al Maghazili, p237-239; Manaqib Ali ibn Abi Talib, al-Khwarazmi, p 75-76, 96, 220; Kifayah at-talib fi manaqib Ali ibn Abi Talib, al-Ganjim p264-265; Arjah al-matalib, p448-454; Yanabi al-mawaddah, p63-64, 130-131)

(wasalam)

(salam)

“Do good unto the one who has wronged you” - Narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny) - [Kanz al-Fawa’id, v. 2, p. 31]

“Man follows the same creed as his friend, so consider carefully who it is you befriend” - Narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his progeny), [ Amali al-Tusi, p. 518, no. 1135]

Hello, I have been viewing and learning from this forum for over a year now and finally decided to make a username and join in, this quote is one of my favorites and gets me excited for fasting in Rajab and Sha'ban as well as ramadan.

“Rajab is the month of Allah, Sha’ban is my month and Ramadan is the month of my Ummah (nation)”.

(bismillah)

"It is not lawful for a man to desert his Muslim brother for more than three days, so that when they meet, each turns his face away from the other. But the better of the two is the one who greets his brother first."

If you are a FACEBOOK user than You can LIKE this PAGE for Daily Hadith Update www.facebook.com/shiahadith

Holy Prophet [s.A.W]

-There is no religion for the one who does not keep the promises.

The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w) Said;

“Verily, God has weaned (fatama in Arabic) my daughter Fatima (s.a) and her children and those who love them from the Hellfire, and that is why she is named Fatima (s.a).”

Ref: Kenz Al-Amal, v. 6, p. 219.

The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) said:

" O' Fatimah! Every eye shall be weeping on the Day of Judgment except the eye which has shed tears over the tragedy of Husain (A.S.) for surely, that eye shall be laughing and shall be given the glad tidings of the bounties and comforts of Paradise. "

The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w) Said:

"O Ali (a.s), four things are signs of unhappiness: solidity of the eye, hardheartedness, long hope, and fondness of the worldly survival.

O Ali (a.s), three characters raise the rank, three others forgive the sins, three others cause perdition, and three others achieve salvation. The three characters that raise the rank are to perform the (ritual)... ablution perfectly in biting cold, to wait for the coming prayer after accomplishing the current one, and to walk to the collective prayers in days and nights. The three characters that cause the sins to be forgotten are to greet everybody, to offer food (to the needy), and to worship at nights when people are sleeping. The three characters that cause perdition are the obeyed niggardliness, the pursued passion, and self-conceit. The three characters that achieve salvation are to fear Allah, Exalted is He, openly and secretly, to be moderate in richness and poverty, and to say the right in situations of satisfaction and dissatisfaction".

Ref: Al Mawaizh by Sh. Saduoq

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) has said: “Allah likes His servants to observe what He has permitted and what he has forbidden.”

Wasail al-Shiah, vol. 1, P. 81.

The Prophet (s) said:

“by way of Islam, Allah took away the arrogance and taking pride in ancestors that were followed in the pre-Islamic era. All people are (the offspring) of Adam who was created from dust. The honorable among them in the sight of Alla h is the most pious of them.”

Quoted from al-Wafi; 14 (quoted from the Prophet’s commandment for Imam Ali).

Prophet Muhammad(saw) said

One who does not practice modesity and does not refrain from shameless deeds is not a Muslim.

.. Very true sister .. now I don't feel muslim anymore :(

Btw you meant to write "refrain from shameful deeds" right?

(salam)

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Seek God

“Whoever loves to meet
Allah
Allah
loves to meet him.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Meditation

“There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of
Allah
.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: The Golden Rule

“You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Non-Attachment

“The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Balance

“Conduct yourself in this world as if you are here to stay forever, and yet prepare for eternity as if you are to die tomorrow.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Seek Excellence

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Be Merciful

“Verily,
Allah
is compassionate and is fond of compassion, and He gives to the compassionate what He does not give to the harsh.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: True Wealth

“The best richness is the richness of the soul.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: Serve

“Who is the most favored of
Allah
? He from whom the greatest good comes to His creatures.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes: The Way of Wisdom

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.”

Prophet Muhammad Quotes, A Taste of Honey

The words and Way of the Holy Prophet (SAWS), which form the basis of Islamic Spirituality, are the keys to the highest form of personal growth and spiritual evolution. Through his example, humanity can learn to live in peace and harmony, to enjoy the sweetness and beauty of life, to have a taste of divine honey in this world.