Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ali

Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Holy Prophet(saws)

1. When the innovations & heretical practices becomes evident in my Ummah it is necessary for the scholar to make his knowledge manifested & open (with regards to making the innovations public) so, curse of Allah be upon the scholar who does not do it.

2. One who starts a morning in a condition that he does not make effort about the affairs of the Muslims is not one of the Muslims. And a person who hears the voice of a man who calls the Muslim to his help but he does not respond him, is not a Muslim.

3. I do not have the fear of neither the faithful not polytheist about my Ummah. However, the faith of the faithful refrains him from harming the Ummah, more over the infidelity of the polytheist will become the cause of his abjectness & repression. But I am afraid about you (being harmed) from the glib tongued hypocrite. He utters by his tongue what you believe is good & practically he does what you consider bad (vices).

4. There is a good deed above each good deed, to the extent that a man is slain on the way of Allah. so when he is slain on the way of Allah then there is no good deed above (better than) it.

5. The one who pleases a ruler with something which is the cause of Allah's fury has gone out of Allah's religion.

6. One who comes to a rich man & shows humbleness to him for the sake of his wealth has lost two third of his religion.

7. When the resurrection day will come, the ink of the pen of scholar will be weighed against the blood of martyrs, so as a result of weighing the ink of the pen of scholars will get superiority over the bloods of the martyrs.

8. The example of my household (Hazrat Zehra (SA) & the twelve imams) is like that of the Hazrat Nuh's (AS) ship. Who so ever boards it will get rescued (salvation) & the one who opposes the boarding of it, gets drowned. (JAMIASAGHIR VOL 2, P533 Hadith, 8162)

9. Cursed is the one who puts the load of his life responsibilities upon the shoulders of the people.

10. When the dooms day will come about, man will not move one step from his place till he is questioned about four things.
a. The way how he spent his life?
b. As to how did he wear out his youth?
c. About the wealth, as to where he got it from & in what way he spent it?
d. And about the love of us the household of prophet.
(TUHFUL AQOOL, P56)

11. Oh Ali! all the eyes will weep on the resurrection day except three eyes:
a. The eye which remained waking in the night till morning on the way of Allah (for the defense of Islamic system).
b. the eye which refrained from seeing the the things prohibited by Allah.
c. The eye which shed tear from the fear of Allah.

12. I am the city of knowledge & Ali is it's gate so whoso ever intends to acquire knowledge must come through the gate.

13. Oh Abazar! do value & esteem five things before five others (to happen).
a. your youth before your old age.
b. your health before your ailment.
c. your wealth before your poverty.
d. your life before your death.

14. Allah does not look at (value) your faces & nor your wealth's but he looks at your hearts & your practices.

15. Oh people! I have left among you some thing which if you get (hold of) it, you will not go astray: The book of Allah (Quran) & my progeny, household.

16. Oh community of Muslims! definitely avoid committing adultery because it has six peculiarities three (will emerge) in this world & three in the hereafter. More over, those three which appear in this world (consist of):
a. This becomes the cause of getting dishonored.
b. Causes to bring poverty
c. Causes the shortening of age.
And those which take place in the hereafter are:
a. It causes the anger of Allah.
b. It causes the severe ness & graveness of accounting.
c. It causes the eternity & perpetuity (of man) in the hell fire.

17. Beware! one who died with the love of household of Prophet (P.B.U.H) has died as a faithful, having complete faith.

18. Drinker is similar to the idolater. Oh Ali! Allah does not accept the service of the drinker (up to) forty days. And if he dies with in forty days, he has died as an infidel.

19. One who postpones and delays the performing of Hajj (having got it's capacity) till the time he dies. Allah will resurrect him as a Jew or Christian on the justice day.

20. Sighting (at stranger man or women) is a poisonous arrow out of the arrows of Satan. So one who overlooks & omits that due to the fear of Allah, Allah bestows upon him a faith, the sweetness of which he will find in his heart.

The Prophet (SAWW) stated: 'If I were to bestow all the good of both the worlds upon a Muslim, I would endow him witha humble heart, a tongue which continuously sings His praises, a body patient enough to withstand all calamities; and I would give him a pious spouse who, when she sees him, becomes happy ,and protects his property and her own honour in his absence'.

Wasā'il al-Shī`ah, V. 14, p. 23

On 25/12/2016 at 10:25 AM, magma said:

2. One who starts a morning in a condition that he does not make effort about the affairs of the Muslims is not one of the Muslims. And a person who hears the voice of a man who calls the Muslim to his help but he does not respond him, is not a Muslim.

hmmm i wanted to make a thread about this. to tell you the truth , imagine a scenario. there is someone you have met a couple of times, but dont know that well or your friendship isnt deep enough. imagine one day they run to you crying with tears asking you for help ,perhaps it is a family issue.What does the other muslim do? do they stand there feeling awkward, sort of reassuring them but it may seem evident they may seem freaked out. If a muslim came to me crying how would i react, would i think at first its weird but help. Should i not think its weird but realise a person could have a serious issue and they require someone to help them? After all , what would you do? what could a person do especially if that person doesnt have anyone to talk to , and they panic to the extent where their first thought is to run to someone and cry about it because they are so hurt. It is true, at time even though we may not form close friendships, people can suffer, they can suffer in silence. One day i cried in front of a stranger because emotions can get to you. But she was kind to say, its okay, i dont mind. 

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "He who consciously neglects prayer has become an infidel"

-Muhajjah al-baydha' vol 1 p301

He (saw) also said: "That which lies between faith and disbelief is the negligence of prayer"

-Nahj al-fasahah, statement 1098

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

"He who spoils his prayer shall be with Qarun and Haman on the day of resurrection. Woe unto him who does not take care of his prayer!"

-wasa'il ash-sh'iah vol 3 p19

He (saw) also said: 

"Allah shall take away the blessings, benefits and goodness from the life and wealth of the one who treats prayer lightly. There will be no reward for his deeds; his supplications will not be heard. At the time of death, he will depart from this world with the feeling of hunger, thirst and remorse. He will be tortured, chastised and pressurized in Barzakh. On the day of resurrection, he will be called strictly to account."

-Safinah al-bahar vol 2 p43

"When a person pays to other then Allah during prayer, Allah says to him 'To whom are you paying attention? Do you have a deity other then me? Is there any protector other then me? Are you attached to a compassionate being other then me? I am the most compassionate... if you will pay attention to me, my angels and I will pay attention to you.'"

-Mustadrak al-wasa'il vol 1 p173

"No saying, action, or intention is valuable unless it is done according to the sunnah."

-Qassar al-jamal vol 2 p73

Commentary: An act of worship is correct when it is performed in exactly the same form method and manner as specified by Allah and the orthodox teaching, and not according to personal whims or manners contrary to the dictates of religion. So, the form of worship must be learned from the holy saints. 

They say we degrade the Prophet ? Sunnis have made Bida's about him,Wahhabis say he has schizophrenia, I thank Allah for sending his mercy who is the Messenger of Allah,Our beloved Prophet Mohammad [SAWAWAS].

I have 1 question,did he fight himself ? Like carry his sword and fight ? If yes then was anyone better than him fighting ?

[Holy Qur'an 33:40] "Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of God and the Last of all Prophets, and God has knowledge of all things."

Today is Safar 28. Condolences for the Holy Prophet SA and also for the martyrdom of Imam Hassan AS. 

On ۱۳۹۶/۵/۱۲ at 11:40 PM, M.IB said:

They say we degrade the Prophet ? Sunnis have made Bida's about him,Wahhabis say he has schizophrenia, I thank Allah for sending his mercy who is the Messenger of Allah,Our beloved Prophet Mohammad [SAWAWAS].

I have 1 question,did he fight himself ? Like carry his sword and fight ? If yes then was anyone better than him fighting ?

Hi prophet during his time life participated in all wars (Jihads) he was leader of army & Imam Ali(as) was his representive in direct engaging as many Sunni /shia sources one of conditions that Imam Ali(as) was not elected as first caliph was result of his bravery in Jihads that from every Kafir tribe he was killed many of them & they afraid that tribes wasn’t accept him because of their hatred to him because of this so we can understand the bravest man in Jihads was Imam Ali(as)