Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

• Development Team

Salaam alaikum, 

I don't know how legit this is but look at what this foolish man tweeted.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-tweets-apparent-call-more-us-nuclear-weapons-n699221

I was reading and looks like people are already making excuses for him, like this guy, Spicer: 

"There's not going to be [an arms race] because he's going to ensure that other countries get the message that he's not going to sit back and allow that," Spicer said. "And what's going to happen is they will come to their senses and we will all be just fine."

Yeah sure, that's totally what Donald Trump meant by  "Let it be an arms race. We will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all." Let's totally forgot about what happened in Cuba 55 years ago.  Such fools, a nuclear war is the last thing we need. 

Anyway, I been wondering what the possible implications this could have for policies and diplomacy in the Middle East. 

• Advanced Member

7200 vs. 7500 what difference does it make? You can wipe out the entire earth multiple times with that number, but Trump has no brain, he only thinks with an egotistic brain that America must be the strongest, which is a classic display of his immaturity and his lack of level-headedness that you don't even see in ten year olds. Well they'll build more nukes, the reality is however, that these nukes don't even help them, it is pathetic how even with all those nukes there are still non-nuclear armed nations that continue to defy them and retain control of their own sovereignty and America is being more and more, pushed out of the Middle East.

Edited by Mohamed1993

• Development Team
34 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

7200 vs. 7500 what difference does it make? You can wipe out the entire earth multiple times with that number, but Trump has no brain, he only thinks with an egotistic brain that America must be the strongest, which is a classic display of his immaturity and his lack of level-headedness that you don't even see in ten year olds. Well they'll build more nukes, the reality is however, that these nukes don't even help them, it is pathetic how even with all those nukes there are still non-nuclear armed nations that continue to defy them and retain control of their own sovereignty and America is being more and more, pushed out of the Middle East.

I am concerned about Trump deciding to nuke Syria or Iran after not getting his way in the Middle East. How feasible would this scenario be?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I am concerned about Trump deciding to nuke Syria or Iran after not getting his way in the Middle East. How feasible would this scenario be?

They would never do that because Russia will just nuke America back.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Does Iran have a mutual defense treaty with Russia? I don't think Russia would "back up" Iran, maybe Assad.

Even if they don't, using a nuke on a nation that controls a large chunk of the world's oil supply could spell global economic disaster. 

• Development Team
1 hour ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

nukes are hoax

Tell that to the Japanese, I am sure that you will be warmly accepted.

Or better yet, say that to the people who used to live in Bikini Atoll and cannot return to the island because of the irradiation on the soil, "nukes are just a hoax". 

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

• Advanced Member

If you stop and think for a moment, maybe you'll ask yourself: how's possible that anything or anybody is live in Japan today, or just after 1945? I mean all of that "radiation", it needs millions of years to disapear. Not with magic...

Have you visited Bikini atoll or, easier, do you know to show it on the map?

If I remember good, we were told to talk only about what we know.

Turn off your TV.

• Development Team
5 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Turn off your TV.

I didn't learn from this from a TV. 

how's possible that anything or anybody is live in Japan today, or just after 1945?

It wasn't all of Japan, it was Hiroshima and Nagasaki but understand that the atomic bombs actually released more irradiation in the air than on the ground. Why do you think cancer became such a  worldwide killer after 1945? The Japanese are extremely fortunate to still be living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki despite the atomic bombings. 

The people of Fukushima in 2011 had it worse and that was a nuclear power plant overheating...

Have you visited Bikini atoll or, easier, do you know to show it on the map?

Yes, it's a part of the Marshall Islands, near Rongelap and Rongerik in the northern part of the Ralik chain. Here's the coordinates: 11° 35′ 0″ N, 165° 23′ 0″ E

So yes, brother, I know how to find it on the map. 

6 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

If I remember good, we were told to talk only about what we know.

Yes and I just shared with you what I know. 

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

It wasn't all of Japan, it was Hiroshima and Nagasaki but understand that the atomic bombs actually released more irradiation in the air than on the ground. Why do you think cancer became such a  worldwide killer after 1945? The Japanese are extremely fortunate to still be living in Hiroshima and Nagasaki despite the atomic bombings. 

The people of Fukushima in 2011 had it worse and that was a nuclear power plant overheating...

Can you think again, please?

So, there're cancer issues worldwide and Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not influenced, because I see a lot of trees, plants and humans. Do you know how many people died in these two cities and what was the cause? Radiation? They're not fortunate, because if things which we were told really happened then only magic could help them. I said magic, because Allah is El-Haqq and magic is batil (illusion).

We came to Fukushima finally.

OK, I don't want you to think that I am talking against you, just try to see if you ever found any real (haqq) proof that radiation exists.

I'm not telling that Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't happened, but that fat bomb was loaded with "plain" explosive, as all other bombs.

If Iranian government is not a part of Dejjal's system, as all others, it could be more obvious to you...

Sorry for party-breaking.

• Development Team
3 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Do you know how many people died in these two cities and what was the cause? Radiation? They're not fortunate

Between 90,000-140,000 people died in the bombing of Hiroshima and between  39,000-90,000 died in Nagasaki. Most was due to the sheer impact of the bombs and radiation poisoning from the uranium and plutonium loaded bombs.

Of the post-war deaths, 1,900 deaths in Japan from solid cancer and leukemia were said to be caused by the bombs.

For a while, there were a higher rate of  birth defects in the immediate aftermath of the war but that doesn't appear to be the case anymore. 

3 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

OK, I don't want you to think that I am talking against you, just try to see if you ever found any real (haqq) proof that radiation exists.

Look up Chernobyl and Pripyat, nobody lives there because of the radiation level being too dangerous to humans to live there. The radiation is so high that it caused a forest to turn red and trees to be deformed. http://www.nuclearflower.com/zone/zone08.html

^That's just one example, going to back to Fukushima, there is a exclusion zone where radiation is too high to safely live there and includes small towns and villages that were abandoned due to the fallout.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/03/160310-fukushima-anniversary-photos/

When I said that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were "fortunate", I meant that it could have turned out like Chernobyl and Fukushima.

There's a lot less nuclear fuel in an atomic bomb than a nuclear power plant and the radiation release happened at air level as opposed to ground level. 

That's why people and nature in Hiroshima and Nagasak are not as affected as Fukushima for example. At least people can still live there.

4 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

I'm not telling that Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't happened, but that fat bomb was loaded with "plain" explosive, as all other bombs.

No, there's nothing "plain" about uranium and plutonium enriched bombs I'm afraid.  Uranium and plutonium are radioactive.

If Iranian government is not a part of Dejjal's system, as all others, it could be more obvious to you...

What do you mean by this? 

Sorry for party-breaking.

What party? I am telling you what I know, that's all. Now can we stop derailing the thread and discuss what Trump's words might mean for the Middle East? 

• Advanced Member

Since bombs used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fireworks compared with what US zionists are telling about Bikini atolls and its Bottom, don't you think that their "experiments" caused more or most or all of cancer issues nowadays? :)

spongebob-live-from-bikini-bottom-non-spooky-16x9-2.jpg

You can watch more in this documentary ;)

I could't resist it, and sorry this is not a joke on you, this is a joke on "magical atomic bombs".

I have talked with a Christian man who lives 20 km from my town and he was in Chernobyl when that accedent happened. He has sleeping disorder since then and he had many psychological problems. He was near that complex, as a worker there.

I told to him that I've heard that just a few hundreds of people died there and they all died because of explosion and fear. He argued with me and he started to talk about what I could hear on TV. I stopped that conversation because he got very upset, and I knew about his mental problems.

Then I asked myself: how is possible that this man is still alive? I mean, if he didn't died there, why is he still alive? Then I researched and I've found that there're forests, animals, plants and humans living. "Scientific explanation" of this magical phenomena is that strong wind was blowing and magic didn't caused too much destruction to Chernobyl and its ecosystem. But, then I asked myself: ok, maybe Poland or Romania or my country Serbia suffered most? No, none, zero.

Then, during 1999 my country was bombed by NATO zionists and they said that they used enriched uranium. Do you think that we're mutants here?

I'm sorry if you haven't understood, but Trump's words are as all other words from Dejjal's army: there's no atomic power! All of them are liars, including Iranian government (Pakistanian and others too). They all are part of the same system - taghut.

Otherwise, you can believe that SpongeBob is a documentary not a cartoon, there's no difference.

As I have said nuclear weapons are for those who do not understand tactical warfare.  Besides America largely follows Erwin Rommel's tactics to this day, so if Iran was to be invaded all they would have to do is study his tactics, and find the weaknesses in them to come out victorious...  On a serious note America does not seem likely to invade Iran.