Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ErikCartman

Naraary Haideri. Call-Response Thread.

What has this thread become? 

Since it's been steered off topic, @LinkZelda you sound like an INFJ personality. 

Ya Ali. 

7 minutes ago, LinkZelda said:

So I slip up (do a mistake) and people now want to unleash their hatred on me.

Khair inshallah, I open to criticism. Tell me what I need to improve upon.

No I'm not criticizing you at all - I'm observing the way you write, and I believe you to be an INFJ. 

Google it. 

23 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

No I'm not criticizing you at all - I'm observing the way you write, and I believe you to be an INFJ. 

Google it. 

I did, and it's not accurate. Some of it is, but for example, I can do detail stuff and tasks  And it's unfair to say I know things intuitively or rely on intuition, when I was blind to Quran till hadiths of Ahlulbayt opened up my eyes, and I had to think and think to solve problems I had with it, and that the knowledge I rely upon is intuitive when it has been through study of Quran and ahadith. I make notes of Quran, and have to think about them. When I program a program, I make diagrams, and write and rewrite plans....and have to think things through. I don't just intuitively rely on intuition.

In fact, intuition is misguiding. It's only through sincere reflection of basic truths and linking from that, and building on that, do we attain the higher truths. 

I changed my views so much over time and learned from so much people. I've read books of scholars like Imam Khomeini and Tabatabai and Mutahari, they help open my eyes up on how to approach Quran and ahadith.

And I don't like this personality type stuff. I doubt any psychologist can pin down my personality to full accuracy of who I am.

28 minutes ago, LinkZelda said:

I did, and it's not accurate. Some of it is, but for example, I can do detail stuff and tasks  And it's unfair to say I know things intuitively or rely on intuition, when I was blind to Quran till hadiths of Ahlulbayt opened up my eyes, and I had to think and think to solve problems I had with it, and that the knowledge I rely upon is intuitive when it has been through study of Quran and ahadith. I make notes of Quran, and have to think about them. When I program a program, I make diagrams, and write and rewrite plans....and have to think things through. I don't just intuitively rely on intuition.

In fact, intuition is misguiding. It's only through sincere reflection of basic truths and linking from that, and building on that, do we attain the higher truths. 

I changed my views so much over time and learned from so much people. I've read books of scholars like Imam Khomeini and Tabatabai and Mutahari, they help open my eyes up on how to approach Quran and ahadith.

And I don't like this personality type stuff. I doubt any psychologist can pin down my personality to full accuracy of who I am. 

Sorry that it wasn't accurate and that I tried to make conversation. 

Ya Ali (as) 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

O Ali

For holding to your love

we must bear hardship

Envy of the evil of Jinn and humanity

Is upon the lovers of Ali

O Ali

Help us carry your sword

The holy book

The name of God

The reminder

The Sunnah of your brother

Entrusted to you by the Messenger

Inspire us by to hold on to it

And connect us with powers you united from all Messengers

O Ali

Displayer of wonders

Marker of the Way

Be with us in our hardships

And pray for us before we die

And after we die

And on the day we are raised.

O Ali

Teach us to repel and fight back the darkness

The evil sorcery upon the hearts

Show us and train us

Time to time

As we are guided by the Guide of time 

Al-Mahdi your son.

O Ali

Inspire us to be with you

To be afraid of falling off your path

Afraid of dropping your sword

Inspire us with the state of fear of the day we are reckoned

The day we are reckoned on how we took the reminder of the love of you and your family

Edited by LinkZelda

5 hours ago, zainabamy said:

I too would like to apologise for my post, no matter what differences we might have there's no need to get angry about things.

Peace. 

SubhanAllah, thank you sister!

I hope we can all move on inshAllah and unite under the banner of the Quran and Ahlulbayt!

:NH:

12 hours ago, zainabamy said:

I too would like to apologise for my post, no matter what differences we might have there's no need to get angry about things.

Retraction :confused: ? very rare of a lady that could send shivers down one's spine. but it's OK. :verryhappy:

Edited by ErikCartman

7 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

I hope we can all move on inshAllah and unite under the banner of the Quran and Ahlulbayt!

InShaAllah unity prevails. :NH:

Muawiyah and the banu ummayah cursed you, but they are forgotten and the sands of history glorify one man above all of them, and that is Amirul'Mumineen!

:NH:

By Allah, with many of the ones deemed superior to him, you find only praise, but almost no action. But with Ali ibn abi talib a.s, you don't even require any praise upon him, his actions reverberate and echo and his superiority is manifested in every step he took, and in his conduct and bravery and devotion to this religion.

Once, i got into a debate with the author of world famous 'answering christianity' a very famous website, and he loathes shias, but the one thing he told me was, in his view, Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s was the most superior. 

Edited by uponthesunnah