Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ibn al-Hussain

Muhammad: The Messenger Of God (Film 2015)

Rate this topic

Shia Source is hosting the film on their site right now.

[Mod Note: The video has a message that says Unavailable - This video can't be embedded. Go ahead and click on Watch on Facebook, because the link goes to the video on Shia Source's Facebook page.]

[Mod Note: If you have difficulty viewing the video on Facebook, see this Facebook help page]:
https://www.facebook.com/help/396404120401278/list 

Official Release (2 hours, 57 minutes)
Muhammad: The Messenger of God (2015)
HD | English Subtitles

Synopsis: Abu Sufyan informs Abu Taleb, Muhammad's uncle, that he plans to kill the Holy Prophet of Islam. Upon hearing this, Abu Taleb remembers the earlier years of their struggles.

As recounted in Chapter 105 of the Holy Qur'an [al-Fil, The Elephant] , by the order of Abraha, King of Habasha, one of his army commanders launches an attack on Mecca in order to destroy the Kaaba in the year 570 AD. He leads a well-equipped force comprised of thousands of soldiers, horses and elephants. As the army approaches Mecca, the elephants respond to divine order by halting and refusing to continue. Millions of small birds then release a hail of stones onto Abraha’s forces and the army is annihilated. A month later, Muhammad is born. This film depicts the pagan age with all its tyranny and oppression as seen through the eyes of Muhammad from birth to the age of 13.

First in a trilogy of films about the life of Prophet Muhammad SA directed by Majid Majidi and produced in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

https://www.shiasource.com/videos/Muhammad-the-messenger-of-God/

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Notes

Any idea when the two follow ups will be made? It was indeed a great movie but the pace at which the first one came out and when the subsequent ones will be made unfortunately I think will minimize the impact of the films, considering how the salafi/wahabi version is being made with full effort to counter this trilogy

On 9/13/2018 at 3:05 AM, habib e najjaar said:

Salam alaykum,

Where can I download/buy this with English subtitles? I do not manage to get 3 hours straight to watch it, and would rather have an offline version I can watch at my pace. It was on youtube for a few days then disappeared.

ws

Salaam aleikum. There is a download link. You can download the film and watch at your own pace:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4sn33lli0d6udj7/Film+Mohammed+VOSTENG.mp4

Guest aasikin

dear friend , 

assalamu alaikum

where can find the serials like Imam Hasan and Imam hussain

your kind reply would be so kind and appreciated

thanking you