Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ibn al-Hussain

Muhammad: The Messenger Of God (Film 2015)

Rate this topic

So I searched Amazon again and couldn't find it, I even went to the Farsi section of the website, all I keep getting is The Message (30th) Anniversary, I wonder if they took it down because they ran out of stock? I sent an e-mail hopefully I'll get a response.

I'm not shia, and i know don't, am i following each and every sunnah of prophet but I am Muslim & I'm not eagerly waiting for this movie's link, but i wanna a watch this movie once. To find out what is wrong in it, 

3 hours ago, Aadil001 said:

I'm not shia, and i know don't, am i following each and every sunnah of prophet but I am Muslim & I'm not eagerly waiting for this movie's link, but i wanna a watch this movie once. To find out what is wrong in it, 

it is an lranian film. Filmed near Qom. With Ershad around, strict adherence to what is known about His-saws early life is likely assured with few "literary licenses" allowed.

On 16/05/2017 at 5:57 PM, Abdul Batin Bey said:

So I searched Amazon again and couldn't find it, I even went to the Farsi section of the website, all I keep getting is The Message (30th) Anniversary, I wonder if they took it down because they ran out of stock? I sent an e-mail hopefully I'll get a response.

Thanks for trying bro. Yes pls let us know if any update 

How is it possible that such a big budget film hasn't been released yet? Do they not want to make any money? And wasn't the point of making the film to give the world a positive image of the Prophet (s)?

There must be some sort of explanation behind this, but I'm really struggling to think what it is.