Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ibn al-Hussain

Muhammad: The Messenger Of God (Film 2015)

Rate this topic

Dear @repenter, @kamyar and anyone else living in the Eye ran:

I have a request. I am not sure if they are selling the DVD, blu ray, VCD or whatever other copy of this film over there. If they are, I kindly request that you purchase the best quality version available and then upload the video to dailymotion or some other video upload website. I will pay you for both the movie and a little extra for the trouble. If you do not feel like uploading it, you can send it to me by post and I will pay you for the movie, shipping, and the trouble. Please do this. We are starving over here.

On 9/1/2016 at 0:23 PM, baradar_jackson said:

I have a request. I am not sure if they are selling the DVD, blu ray, VCD or whatever other copy of this film over there. If they are, I kindly request that you purchase the best quality version available and then upload the video to dailymotion or some other video upload website. I will pay you for both the movie and a little extra for the trouble. If you do not feel like uploading it, you can send it to me by post and I will pay you for the movie, shipping, and the trouble. Please do this. We are starving over here.

MashaAllah!

@Haimi check this out as well brother.

I don't think it's available at the video kloop's, but I will check, Insha'Allah.

On 9/1/2016 at 7:36 PM, kamyar said:

I don't think it's available at the video kloop's, but I will check, Insha'Allah.

یک دنیا ممنون بعدا خبرشو لطفا بدین

یا حق

در ضمن نمیدونم چطور میشه که تمام فیلم های

eggy fiction ;)

ایرونی بلافاصله میاد توی سایت های اینترنتی فقط اینیکی نیومده

On 9/2/2016 at 2:56 AM, baradar_jackson said:

یک دنیا ممنون بعدا خبرشو لطفا بدین

یا حق

در ضمن نمیدونم چطور میشه که تمام فیلم های

eggy fiction ;)

ایرونی بلافاصله میاد توی سایت های اینترنتی فقط اینیکی نیومده

I went to some of the film foroushi'z:

- Filme Muhammad Rasulullah Irani hanooz nayoomadeh?

- Nah!

- Etelae nadarid key miad?

- Nah!

----

However I will be ghoosh be'zang and as soon as it's available I will inform you, Insha'Allah.

On 12/13/2016 at 5:45 AM, kadhimmu783 said:

after looking for quite some time I have found the movie here: https://goo.gl/NgJPxP But it is in Farsi with no english subtitles. I have downloaded it and it is legit. Just need to find some subtitles now. I have created an account just to post here lol. 

Salaam brother

Your link appears to be for the old movie "The Message." not the Majid Majidi recent movie

If there is copyright on the movie, we should honor that.Especially if you want to see more movies like this in the future.