Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Invoker

Discussion about Anti-Shia Videos

Rate this topic

On 12/11/2016 at 11:22 AM, hameedeh said:

That filthy youtube channel has 148 videos. I'm sure that ShiaChat members have seen many of them, and discussed them, too. When people keep clicking on their videos, they get more views and more proud of their view count. 

You call it filthy just because it shows the true colors  of your religion?

Ya Allah!  How ignorant can one be? 

23 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

How is it exposing the true colours of our religion when the entire premise of this thread is that what is quoted in the video is explicitly not part of Shia Islam? I would say that those videos do a fairly good job in exposing the deviance of many Shias, Shia speakers, and so-called scholars, but in terms of directly exposing or refuting the Shia Islam as a religion (as opposed to it's followers), then they don't really touch on that too much.

Oh yes... I know what happens AFTER these deviant scholars are exposed. We have a very authentic saying in Urdu "Biddat baanch ni hoti" This saying is amazingly true when we see the cult of rafidha & its doctrines. What It means is that biddah is very reproductive in nature. One biddah leads to many other new biddahs. Isnt this exactly whats happening to the rawafidh of today? 

Btw what happened to the scholars of Najaf & Qum eh? How come these deviant scholars of urs able to gather thousands of shias? Layman argument again?

This video is about one of the corrupt beliefs of the twelver rafidha i.e Tahreef which is not my intention to discuss tbh but pardon me... Can u tell me what the hell are these "Momineen" or "Followers of Ahly bait"  doing? the video 0:01 to 0:15 (ignore the rest of the video).  

Oh the sweet irony when cult of rafidha claims to be followers of Ahly bait by adopting pagan rituals. 

Edited by Invoker

I'm always in shock to find out people actually watch these tv shows. I'm in shock these tv shows have actual hosts. Camera guys. Sound guys. Even more amazed at those who then take time to tape the show and upload the clip to the internet. And then I lose my composure when I realize there's others who take the clip and fix it with design and flash and throw in random buzzwords. And then there's people who believe all this and take time out of their day to make it go viral and spread it to others.

Every single person in this entire process should take a year off and read books.

On 12/21/2016 at 11:56 PM, Jafar moh said:

@Invoker ? I always thought you were one of our more sound sunni members, why do you insult a religion where you have been part of its forums for a long time?

What part of my comment do u take as an insult to ur religion?