Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasnain ajani

New here

Rate this topic

See what khamenai says against AHLULBAIT (asws) 

Crimes of khamenai

1-He says playing chess is jaez
Proof- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hd5j22iizik3lx0/AABwyLf5xTL0sDi4aR04mxXha?dl=0

Now see what IMAM JAFARE SADIQ (ASWS) says
IMAM SADIQ (ASWS) said : Adopting Chess is kufr and playing it is shirk and teaching t is greater sin, doing salaam to the one who plays it is also sin, touching it is like touching the flesh of swine (pig) and looking at it is like looking at the private part of ones own mother
(Ref : Man la Yahzahuruhul Faqih - Shiekh Sadooq, Vol 4, Pg 58)

2-He says qama zani is haram and has banned it in Iran.

There in no such ayat or hadees of masoom (asws) which says it is haram

3-He says we should not curse the enemies of ahlulbait (asws), like the lady of jamal (la)
Proof- http://english.khamenei.ir/news/3905/Ayatollah-Khamenei-s-fatwa-Insulting-the-Mother-of-the-Faithful

lady of jamal (la) poisioned RASULE KHUDA (SAWS)
aisha (la) came to fight IMAM ALI (ASWS) in jange jamal
aisha (la) shooted arrows on the coffin of IMAM HASAN (ASWS)

MASUMEEN (ASWS) have the curse lady of jamal(la)

4-He says we should not cry loudly for IMAM HUSSAIN (ASWS)
Proof- https://youtu.be/wQd92HAU-3E

Where IMAM (ASWS) says cry on us like how an old mother cries on the dead body of his young son

He was found hugging and meeting sami-ul-haq who is the father of taliban
Proof- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXF5KJeBDok

AND THERE ARE MANY MORE HEINOUS CRIMES !!!

Such ulamae su are cursed by IMAM HASAN ASKARI (ASWS) in Hadees e taqleed

Hadeed e taqleed

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzu60dEg842SRDZCQlk4Q1UtMXc

On 12/6/2016 at 3:05 PM, hasnain ajani said:

See what khamenai says against AHLULBAIT (asws) 

My spammer brother, firstly the heinous crime is so blatantly insulting a pious man who has dedicated his whole life for Islam. Secondly according to your Takfiri ideology then most of our Ulema are busy committing crimes.

1-- He is not the only one who says playing chess conditionally is permissible. Other than Imam Khomeini and Ayatullah Khamenei who don’t deem playing chess as haram  necessarily, Ayatullahs Makarem, Tabrizi, Araki, Wahid Khorasani, Bahjat and many others don’t consider it unconditionally and absolutely haram.

As for the hadith; firstly, we don’t know about the authenticity of this hadith. Even if that's authentic, our Imams may have made it haram due to a certain circumstance that no longer exists. This “change of the verdict based on change in situation” is a common thing in Islam.

Anyways, we are not in position of issuing fatwa here.

2. Again, he is not the only one opposing this practice. If I am not mistaken the number of maraja who forbids it is more than those who allow it plus the one who promote it.

3. Insha’Allah, I will respond to this part in another post separately here, since I want to add some more points I think they are necessary to be pointed out.

4. If you want to become a true Shia, you should stop this habit of distorting and changing words and creating fabricated things. Otherwise you will be on the path of Muawi’yah and hostile Jews who يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَن مَّوَاضِعِهِ.

Unlike what you said, Ayatullah Khamenei does not say “you shouldn’t cry loudly for Imam Hussein”. He is criticizing the noha reciters who use different procedures, no matter what, to make people cry:

Although what you want to do in elegy is to make your audience cry, you should achieve this effect through artistic expression of a valid tragedy, not through narrating a story that did not happen. In the past I knew some people who used to fake tragic stories on the spot - hopefully this is not the case now. Whenever they got an idea and realized that the situation was appropriate, they used to spin a story to bring tears to the eyes of their audience. This is wrong. The goal is not to simply make people cry. The goal is to submerge the crying heart - whose tears reach the eyes and make them tearful - in pure Islamic teachings. Of course this should be done artistically.

About fifty years ago, we had a famous preacher in Mashhad, the late Ruknul Waezeen - may God bestow mercy on his soul. Whenever he performed elegy, his audience used to cry their hearts out. This was while he himself repeatedly said that he avoided mentioning the words "spear" and "sword". I had listened to his elegies many times, and he did not really mention these words. He used to depict the tragedy so artistically that his audience became truly sad, and he did so without even saying "they killed ...", "they shot an arrow" or "with a swipe of the sword or dagger". He used to avoid saying these things. It is possible to elegize well through artistic methods and make people cry.

I would like to make another point now. The esteemed elegists and preachers insist that their audience should cry loudly. This is not necessary. They may cry quietly. When the audience beat their chests during mourning ceremonies or when they send greetings, it is not necessary to say, "This is not loud enough for such a crowd." You should just ask people to send greetings, and they may decide to send greetings very quietly. The goal is not to warm up your audience through such methods. Just try to take control of the hearts of your audience. When you take control of their hearts, you will achieve the goal. Even if your audience cry quietly, you will still achieve your goal. If you capture their attention, again you will achieve the main goal.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/1326/Leader-s-Speech-on-the-Occasion-of-Fatima-al-Zahra-s-s-a-Birthday

Also, the lecture of Ayatullah Wahid in the video after Ayatullah Khamenei's - which claims that's Ayatullah Wahid's response to Ayatullah Khamenei - is for about 3 years before Ayatullah Khameni's speech:

http://wahidkhorasani.com/فارسی/صوتی-و-تصویری/محتوا/78_به-مناسبت-اربعين-و-عزاداري-سيد-الشهدا-علیه-السلام

Creating these kinds of irrelevant and somehow fabricated videos has been a role for this Jaryan in Tashayoe:

This is why, we can confidently say that these people are following path of Muawiyah, as we know spreading rumors and trying to defame others by whatever means were Muawiyah's ugly strategies.

5- Clearly that video of hugging doesn't prove anything you are trying to prove. However, if you want ,I will explain why it doesn't.

So my brother, the door of repentance is always open.

Edited by kamyar