In the Name of God بسم الله

15th death anniversary of Ayatollah Shirazi

Rate this topic

emceemo40

• Advanced Member

On this day exactly 15 years ago, we lost one of the greatest scholars that we have ever seen in our time. That man is the Grand Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed al Shirazi. He was the writer of over 1000 books, far more than any scholar has ever written, and he was the teacher of many of our great scholars of recent times, like his son Mohammed Reza (died 2008) and his current successor Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi (may Allah lengthen his life). On 17 December 2001, Ayatollah Mohammed Shirazi died in Qom hospital as a result of being poisoned by the Iranian authorities. Please read Surat Al Fatiha for his soul.

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, emceemo40 said:

On this day exactly 15 years ago, we lost one of the greatest scholars that we have ever seen in our time. That man is the Grand Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed al Shirazi. He was the writer of over 1000 books, far more than any scholar has ever written, and he was the teacher of many of our great scholars of recent times, like his son Mohammed Reza (died 2008) and his current successor Ayatollah Sadiq Shirazi (may Allah lengthen his life). On 17 December 2001, Ayatollah Mohammed Shirazi died in Qom hospital as a result of being poisoned by the Iranian authorities. Please read Surat Al Fatiha for his soul.

The painful story of Ayatullah Shirazi always trembles my heart. Shirazi scholars have always been assassinated by Irani authorities :(

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, emceemo40 said:

poisoned by the Iranian authorities?

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, ElAhmed said:

poisoned by the Iranian authorities?

Yes he really was. At the time when he was taken to hospital, doctors from Tehran (sent by Khamenei) came to Qom in order to 'treat him'. They told all who were at the Sayed's side to move away and stay out of the room he was resting in. He was given an injection in his back which was to supposedly 'calm him down' (even though the Sayed was recovering) and a few hours later he passed away. Many people today are unaware of what really happened to this great man.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, E.L King said:

You can speak about his death and his life, but why do you guys have to bring up stuff that will cause fitna? Just focus on his life, his death, his books etc... no need to bring up topics that will derail the thread and cause and havoc between members.

We don't mean to cause trouble or bring violence. This is just a peaceful discussion that has the purpose of us understanding each other and discussing certain topics that we don't talk about everyday.

• Forum Administrators
9 minutes ago, emceemo40 said:

We don't mean to cause trouble or bring violence. This is just a peaceful discussion that has the purpose of us understanding each other and discussing certain topics that we don't talk about everyday.

Reminds me of this Quran verse:

And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only. (2:11)

• Veteran Member

I get that some people don't like the system in Iran, by why is it that the orders always come from sayed Khamene'i, people shoot themselves in the foot with that kind of rhetoric as there is clearly no proof for it.

I doubt that the sayed even cares, or even knows of half the people who's execution he i supposed to have ordered.

Edited by Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, magma said:

Reminds me of this Quran verse:

And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only. (2:11)

I understand that, but we are not causing mischief in the land, the way that bloodshed is occurring or that people are suffering (what the verse is referring to). This is a discussion forum. The whole point is to just simply discuss, not beat each other up

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, emceemo40 said:

Yes he really was. At the time when he was taken to hospital, doctors from Tehran (sent by Khamenei) came to Qom in order to 'treat him'. They told all who were at the Sayed's side to move away and stay out of the room he was resting in. He was given an injection in his back which was to supposedly 'calm him down' (even though the Sayed was recovering) and a few hours later he passed away. Many people today are unaware of what really happened to this great man.

Where did you hear this?

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Where did you hear this?

I found this out by searching on google 'Mohammed Shirazi death' and one of the first results I found was a website that explained this. The link is below if you are interested.

www.real-islam.org.uk/section4/shaheed/report.htm

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Haydar Husayn said:

What is the evidence that he was assassinated? And by evidence, I mean eyewitness testimony, autopsy reports, or something else that is based on fact, rather than just rumours.

Obviously as I myself wasn't there, I am unable to show open evidence. But there was one thing that Iran did definitely do that was clear oppression to the Shirazis at the time of the Sayed's death. The Sayed before he died made a will that he was to be buried in Karbala, but the government went against his will by burying him in Qom, in a grave that people can walk on, and eventually had his grave destroyed, in an attempt to remove his memory. Today people get harassed if they visit his grave. 

Here is a link which gives more details.

www.real-islam.org.uk/section4/shaheed/report.htm

• Veteran Member

Brother, at first, you made a claim and when you were requested to present evidence, you admitted you lack proper evidence. Then, once again, you started spreading some more rumors without presenting any evidence. These acts, accusing without any proofs and spreading rumors, are Great Sins.

Generally, sadly, this is a habit among some Shias known as Shirazis (balanesbat of people of Shiraz). They spread rumors and misinformation, accuse others without presenting solid proofs, they even create fake stories and videos, etc.

If what they are doing is following the path of Ahlulbayt, nauzubillah, then what would be the difference between the path of Ahlulbayt and Muawiyah?

What is strange about this group is that it seems that their main or even their only enemy is Iran. If you look at their YouTube and satellite channels; they never or rarely show any animosity against enemies of Islam and Muslims such as Zionists and Saudis, but you will see whatever you want against Iran and Islamic Revolution. 

Edited by kamyar

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, emceemo40 said:

Thanks for replying. Can you tell me how to end this thread because i don't know how to. Im new to this website

You accuse Muslims and Shia scholars of murder and spread a fitna, now that people want evidence from you, you are in so much hurry to close the discussion?

As if you only had this goal, to start a fitna and doubts in the minds of people, and let the doubt grow itself.