Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
guest050817

Ayatullah Khamanei[ha] Islamic law and resources

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

:bismillah:

:salam:

The website of Ayatullah Khamanei has been revamped and improved substantially a number of years ago [i only really found out recently], and the islamic laws are in a format i feel is very accessible. I hear some people complaining about the difficulty in obtaining rulings, but i personally feel the website is excellent and you just need to know where to go on it to clearly find everything [and know which website to use, because two are attributed to him, and the one below is the best one] and so i make this for those who of you who are upon the taqlid of Ayatullah Khamanei, or are considering following him. 

logo_b.png

To download the PDF, here is the link of the practical laws: PRACTICAL LAWS OF ISLAM

To access it in a very clear and easy to follow format on his website, visit the link here: http://www.leader.ir/en/book/23

Comparative Fatwah between him and Imam Khomeini [rh] http://www.leader.ir/en/book/47

A concise biography of Ayatullah Khamanei: http://english.khamenei.ir/news/2130/bio

A collection of close to a hundred of his speeches in English [subtitles]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK1g-r1nwbLT3ip0DNi4gMg

A short collection of his works that have been translated into english:

1. http://www.leader.ir/en/book/31/Available-Books

2. https://www.al-islam.org/person/ayatullah-sayyid-ali-khamenei

nb652o.jpg

 

Who is Ayatullah Khamanei? [Ayatullah amoli]

 

 

 

It must be noted here that Ayatullah Khamanei opposed and rejected and protested when they wanted to appoint him, but such was the force, power, and longing for him to succeed Ayatullah Khomeini, that he was unanimously chosen.  [The video]:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone wants to figure out who is the most knowledgeable Marja between Khamenei and someone else how does someone figure this out. I want to know how to actually figure this out how does one actually research well and not just accept stuff. When they say follow the leader how does one do that when they follow sayed Sistani for example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2016 at 4:41 AM, Al Hadi said:

If someone wants to figure out who is the most knowledgeable Marja between Khamenei and someone else how does someone figure this out. I want to know how to actually figure this out how does one actually research well and not just accept stuff. When they say follow the leader how does one do that when they follow sayed Sistani for example?

The ways which can help you to recognize the most knowledgable marjas are mentioned in the books of taqlid. The most important part of it is to try your best and do your own research and ask other olema to figure out who knows more. If you found for example A is the most knowledgable you have to follow him. But if between two you could not figure out who to follow for any reason or you found that they are equal in knowledge and all other qualities you can follow any of them you prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Shaikh Jawad said:

The ways which can help you to recognize the most knowledgable marjas are mentioned in the books of taqlid. The most important part of it is to try your best and do your own research and ask other olema to figure out who knows more. If you found for example A is the most knowledgable you have to follow him. But if between two you could not figure out who to follow for any reason or you found that they are equal in knowledge and all other qualities you can follow any of them you prefer.

I heard If you have 2 and you know one is more knowledgeable then the other but you can't tell which you have to take precaution among both. Is this true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2016 at 5:23 PM, Al Hadi said:

I heard If you have 2 and you know one is more knowledgeable then the other but you can't tell which you have to take precaution among both. Is this true?

As I studied some of ulema believe in the case you are sure one of two is more knowledgable and you do not know who, you have to take precaution. But if you have doubt that one is more knowledgable you have to follow him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...