Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

#6 Imam Sadiq (as) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Ali

• Advanced Member

The stance of the ISIS to establish "The Islamic state - الدولة الإسلامية" can only be completely finished by the "State of al-Qaim (as) - دولة القائم" .

قال أبو عبد الله عليه السلام: يكون شيعتنا في دولة القائم عليه السلام سنام الارض وحكامها، يعطى كل رجل منهم قوة أربعين رجلا

Imam Sadiq (as) said, "Our Shias in the State of al-Qaim (as) will be the rulers of the earth and every man will be given the strength of 40 men"

[source: Bihar, Vol. 52, Pg. 372]

Al Ajal Ya Imam (atfs) !!!

• Advanced Member

Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (peace be upon him) says, "The example of this world is like the example of [salty] seawater; whenever the thirsty drinks from it, he gets more thirsty, until it (the seawater) kills him." (Al Kafi)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Khair al-Amal !!!

سئل الصادق (ع) عن معنى " حي على خير العمل " فقال: خير العمل بر فاطمة وولدها، وفي خبر آخر: الولاية.

Imam Sadiq (as) was asked about the meaning of "Hayya ala Khair al-Amal". Imam (as) said; "Khair al-Amal (the good deed) is to show kindness towards Fatima (sa) and her sons (as)" and in another narration; "Khair al-Amal (the good deed) is Wilayat."

Al-Manaqib - ibn Shahr Ashoob, Vol.3, Pg. 107

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
(bismillah)

Imām Ja'far ibn Muhammad  al-Sādiq (a.s.) said:

"A person who would like to be among the companions of al-Qa’im should be in a state of (active) waiting (Intizaar), and perform all of his deeds with Wara’ [a level higher than Taqwa] and with the most beautiful etiquette and then one will be counted as being in a state of (true) waiting (Intizaar). Then if such a person was to die and al-Qa’im was to make his advent after this, then that person would receive the reward as the one who witnessed his (al-Mahdi’s) advent.”

[Reference:  Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, Page 140]

• Advanced Member

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَبْدِي يَرْفَعُهُ إِلَى أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ: أَبَى اللَّهُ أَنْ يُجْرِيَ الْأَشْيَاءَ إِلَّا بِالْأَسْبَابِ فَجَعَلَ لِكُلِّ شَيْ‏ءٍ سَبَباً وَ جَعَلَ لِكُلِّ سَبَبٍ شَرْحاً وَ جَعَلَ لِكُلِّ شَرْحٍ مِفْتَاحاً وَ جَعَلَ لِكُلِ‏ مِفْتَاحٍ‏ عِلْماً وَ جَعَلَ لِكُلِّ عِلْمٍ بَاباً نَاطِقاً مَنْ عَرَفَهُ عَرَفَ اللَّهَ وَ مَنْ أَنْكَرَهُ أَنْكَرَ اللَّهَ ذَلِكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ص وَ نَحْن‏

Narrated Ali bin Mohammad, from Mohammad bin Isa, from Abdi upto Abi Abdillah (as);

Imam Sadiq (as) said, "Allah refuses to implement(carry out) anything without a reason and so He has made a reason for everything and has made explanation for every reason and has made key for every explanation, and has made knowledge for every key and for every knowledge he has made speaking door, The one who recognizes Him (the speaking door) recognizes Allah and the one who rejects Him rejects Allah. That (speaking door) is Prophet of Allah (saww) and Us."

[source: Basair al-Darajaat, Vol. 10, Pg. 505]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/Allah-swt-made-known-through-ahlulbait-as

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Imam Jafar Sadeq (A.S) said to a man:

What's meant by a young person (Al-Fata) in your estimation?

The man replied: "a youth". The Imam (A.S) replied: "No. the young person (Al-Fata) is the true believer. Surely the companions of the cave (Ashab Kahf) were all old people, however Allah, Glory and Greatness be to him, called them youth who believed in Him."

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Those who believe in Imamat are already in heaven ...

عنه عن عمر بن عبد العزيز عن أبي داود الحداد عن موسى بن بكر قال كنا عند أبي عبد الله (ع) فقال رجل في المجلس أسأل الله الجنة فقال أبو عبد الله (ع) أنتم في الجنة فاسألوا الله أن لا يخرجكم منها. فقلنا جعلنا فداك نحن في الدنيا فقال أ لستم تقرون بإمامتنا قالوا نعم فقال هذامعنى الجنة الذي من أقر به كان في الجنة فاسألوا الله أن لا يسلبكم

Narrated from Umar bin Abdul Azeez, from Abi Dawood al-Haddad, from Moosa bin Bakr who said:

"We were with Abi Abdillah Imam Sadiq (as), when a person in the gathering said, "I ask Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì for Heaven". Imam Sadiq (as) said, "You are already in Heaven. Ask Allah that He does not remove you from it."

We asked the Imam (as), "May we be sacrificed for You. We are in this world now."

Imam (as) said, "Don't you acknowledge/accept Our Imamat?" They said, "Yes". Imam (as) said, "This is the meaning of heaven. The one who accepts our Imamat is in Heaven, so ask Allah that He does not take it away from you.

[source: al-Mahasin, Vol. 1, Pg. 161]

و بهذا الإسناد قال أبو عبد الله (عليه الشلام) دياركم لكم جنة و قبوركم لكم جنة للجنة خلقتم و إلى الجنة تصيرون

Abu Abdillah Imam Sadiq (as) said, "Your houses are heaven for you and Your graves are heaven for you. You are created for heaven and you are moving towards heaven."

[source: Fazail al-Shia - Shaikh Sadooq, Pg. 36]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/merits-of-the-shias-muhibb

• Advanced Member

ومنها: ما روي عن الصادق، عن آبائه عليهم السلام أن الحسن عليه السلام قال لأهل بيتهإني أموت بالسم، كما مات رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله فقالوا: ومن يفعل ذلكقال: امرأتي جعدة بنت الأشعث بن قيس، فإن معاوية يدس إليها ويأمرها بذلك

Narrated from Imam Sadiq (as) from His Fathers (as) that Imam Hasan (as) said to His family, "Indeed I will die due to Poison similar to how the Prophet (saww) died. They said, "Who will do this?" Imam (as) said, "My wife Jo'adah bint al-Ash'as bin Qais (la), verily Muawiya (la) will order her to do this...."

[source: al-Kharaej Wal-Jaraeh, Vol. 1, Pg. 241]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/whokilledProphetmuhammad

• Advanced Member

In a long narration from Imam Sadiq (as):

وأول من يحكم فيهم محسن بن علي عليه السلام وفي قاتله، ثم في قنفذ فيؤتيان هو وصاحبه فيضربان بسياط مِن نار ، لو وقع سوط منها على البحار لغلت من مشرقها إلى مَغربها ، ولو وضعت على جبال الدُّنيا لذابت حتّى تصير رماداً فيضربان بها ، ثمَّ يجثو أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام

The first judgment will be between Muhsin ibn 'Ali (as) and his killer - referring to the second usurper. Then he will be brought forth along with Qunfudh and they will be lashed with whips of fire. The whips will be such that if one of them hits the oceans, all of the oceans will boil from the east to the west and if (even one whip) touches the mountains, they will all melt and turn to ash.

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-enemies/avenge-on-the-day-of-judgment

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

A man who was the father of scientific thought, who revealed such concepts which become the foundations of subjects. He a.s was the one who divided knowledge on the basis of its nature. Fiqh, Science and Akhlaq, He a.s was the father of Islamic Jurisprudence whose name is known by the scholars of Jurisprudence but none utter his praise, he was teacher of chemist like Jabir-Ibn-Hayan, and no one has ever heard his name in the field of Chemistry. Alas!

• Forum Administrators

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as)

1. He who marries a woman for the hope of her wealth, Allah leaves him with only that wealth.

2. Indeed the cognition & knowing of Allah provides comfort in all terrors & frights. And it is the companion in all solitudes & loneliness & the light in all darkness & energy in all weaknesses & feeblenesses & the cure of all diseases & aliments.

3. The person who sees his brother (religious) involved (in a problem) which is the cause of his trouble & dislike ness & he does not remove it from him although he can do that, has committed a dishonesty with him.

4. Be careful of your knowledge and see from whom you get it.

5. Nothing follows a person after his death except three virtues & qualities. 
 a. The study & charity that he may have executed by the grace of Allah in his life & which continues on after his death.
 b. And a decent & good tradition (left over by him) which is put into practice (after his death).
 c. A pious son who prays for him.

6. In no way is Allah worshipped better than by fulfilling the right of a believer.

7. Momin is the brother of a Momin just like one single body, (so that) if one part of it has a complaint the entire body feels & receives the pain & trouble. And their souls are from a single soul. And indeed the tie & connection of the faithful's should to the soul of Allah is more powerful & strengthener than the connection of the rays of sun with it.

8. Surely, a little action (of worshipping) with piety is better than many deeds with no virtue.

9. The smallest thing which turns a man out of faith is that he keeps counting the faults, lapses missteps & flaws of his brother in faith so that one day he may reprimand him. (by those weaknesses)

10. It is from the disposition & manners of the ignorant that he answers before listening & quarrel before understanding & gives judgment upon what he is unaware of.

11. The person who acts & practices short of vision is similar to the traveler of a wrong avenue. So the speed of his journey would not but only increase his distance.

12. The most beloved of the brothers to me is the one who presents & indicates to me my faults & short comings.

13. Be the inviters & callers of people towards beneficence without (using) your tongue, so that they may observer your endeavor & efforts, & truth & piety.

14. Seventy sins of ignorant are forgiven before one sin of a scholar is forgiven.

15. Indeed when the sin is committed by a servant secretly, it does not harm but the one who commits it. Where as, if it is committed openly & conspicuously & a restraints is not put upon it then it harms the general public.

16. The love of this fleeting world is the origin of all vices.

17. A man does not become proud hearted & arrogant but for the self abjection which he finds in his soul.

18. He who has even a little arrogance in his heart will not be allowed to enter Heaven.

19. Toiling & laboring hard for one's family is like becoming the warrior of a holy war on the course of Allah.

20. He who restrains his anger, Allah will cover his blemishes.

• Forum Administrators

A tradition of Imam Sadiq AS says, "Those of you who please a believer should not think that you have pleased only this believer. By Allah! He has pleased us! [Aimmah] Rather by Allah! He has pleased the Messenger of Allah SA." (Al-Kafi Vol. 2 Pg. 189)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

67 - الغيبة للنعماني: روي عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام: أنه قال: من دخل في هذا الدين بالرجال أخرجه منه الرجال كما أدخلوه فيه، ومن دخل فيه بالكتاب والسنة زالت الجبال قبل أن يزول.

Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq [a] said, "Whoever enters this religion due to people will also leave it due to people just as he entered it. And, whoever enters it due to the Book and the Sunna, then mountains would fall before he would ever fall." (Nu`mani's Ghayba)

• 1 month later...

Nobody can deny the authenticity of Twelver Shia Islam. Ja'far al-Sadiq said to a man named Abu Shakir that blood circulates in the body. He said that if circulation of the blood stops for a few minutes you will die. He also said that tiny living creatures(cells) work miracles within your body. They are born in your body, they mutiply in your body, they work and die in your body. He said they are so small that you cant see them and that there more of them in your body than the amount of sand particles in the desert. The Imams taught many things and they introduced science as well as mathematics to people. 

• Basic Members

I think Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (a.s) not only referred to cells (when he said that there are tiny creatures which are born in our body, multiply in our body, work in our body and die in our body), but I think he referred to both bacteria and cells simultaneously. Namely, bacteria also get 'born' in our body and they also work in our body, multiply in our body, die in our body, etc.

On 2/21/2017 at 7:57 AM, Hasan Moslem said:

I think Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (a.s) not only referred to cells (when he said that there are tiny creatures which are born in our body, multiply in our body, work in our body and die in our body), but I think he referred to both bacteria and cells simultaneously. Namely, bacteria also get 'born' in our body and they also work in our body, multiply in our body, die in our body, etc.

Bacteria is also a unicellular living creature. 

And Imam Ali a.s also introduced Space research by telling in how many days will you reach Sun and he used it horse for vehicle. Even today, every engine is known from its horse power. So, did you understand where from the Western people took inspirations.

Also Imam Ali a.s told about modern concept of "Sequence and series" in the event of "17 Camels". 

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salamu Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I am here to share a wonderful dua from Imam Ja'far Sadiq (as).

Twentieth: Shaykh al-Kulayni, in his book entitled Ta’bir al-Ru’ya, has reported on the authority of al-Washsha’ who reported Imam al-Rida (‘a) as saying: In my sleep, I saw my father saying to me: Son, whenever you are in a trouble, repeat this saying as many times as possible:

يا رؤوف يا رحيم‏ ( Ya Raouf, Ya Rahim )

Imam al-Rida (‘a) then commented, “There is not any difference between what we (i.e. the Holy Infallibles) see in waking and what we see in sleep.”

May Allah grant you all Jannah. :grin: 

Wassalam

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as) said:

"Anyone who wants to know whether his prayer is accepted or not should see if his prayers are keeping him away from sin and indecency. So, the degree of acceptance of his prayer is equivalent with the power his prayer has in keeping him away from sin."

-Bihar al-anwar vol 82 p198

• Moderators

Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (as) said:

"When you utter takbir at the beginning of prayer, everything except Allah must be significant in your sight, and if not, it shall be said: 'You are a liar!'"

Commentary: If in the mind of the one praying there is someone greater, he will be considered a liar, just as the hypocrites {munafiqun} used to verbally bear witness to the apostleship of the Messenger of Allah (saw), but they had no faith in what they were saying. Allah described them as liars:

"And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are indeed liars." [63:1]

Because such duality of speech and belief is hypocrisy.

As such, the same Imam (as) said:

"Allah addresses such worshippers, saying: 'Are you deceiving and duping me? By My Honour and Glory! I shall deprive you of nearness to Me, the sweetness of remembering {dhikr} Me, and the pleasure of My litanies.'"

-Muhajjah al-Baydha' vol 1 p385

The late Faydh Kashani says:

"Whenever you attain the pleasure and sweetness of litanies during prayer, be aware that your takbir is accepted and confirmed by Allah, the exalted, and if it is not, you will feel that Allah has expelled you from His Court, does not confirm your utterance, and regards you as a liar."

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
عَلِيُّ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عُمَيْرٍ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ نُعَيْمٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ اشْتَكَى بَعْضُ وُلْدِهِ فَقَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ اشْفِنِي بِشِفَائِكَ وَ دَاوِنِي بِدَوَائِكَ وَ عَافِنِي مِنْ بَلَائِكَ فَإِنِّي عَبْدُكَ وَ ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ
From al-Ḥussayn bin Nu`aym from Abī `Abd Allāh (عليه السلام) said: “One of his (عليه السلام) sons complained (of a sickness) So he (عليه السلام) said: ‘O my son, say: 

اللَّهُمَّ اشْفِنِي بِشِفَائِكَ وَ دَاوِنِي بِدَوَائِكَ وَ عَافِنِي مِنْ بَلَائِكَ فَإِنِّي عَبْدُكَ وَ ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ
‘O Allāh, cure me, with Your cure, and (provide) me medicine with Your Medicine, and relieve me from Your misfortune. For I am Your servant, and son of Your servant’

Source:
1.     Al-Kulaynī, Al-Kāfī, ed. `Alī Akbar al-Ghaffārī, 8 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 3rd Edition, 1388 AH), vol. 2, pg. 565, hadeeth # 3
Grading:
1.     Al-Majlisī said this hadeeth is Hasan (Good)
à Mir’āt Al-`Uqūl, 26 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 1410 AH), vol. 12, pg. 430

• Moderators

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنِ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ عَنْ هِشَامٍ الْجَوَالِيقِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع يَا مُنْزِلَ الشِّفَاءِ وَ مُذْهِبَ الدَّاءِ أَنْزِلْ عَلَى مَا بِي مِنْ دَاءٍ شِفَاءً

From Hishām al-Jawāliqī from Abī `Abd Allāh (عليه السلام) (said to say this if you are sick):

يَا مُنْزِلَ الشِّفَاءِ وَ مُذْهِبَ الدَّاءِ أَنْزِلْ عَلَى مَا بِي مِنْ دَاءٍ شِفَاءً
“O sender of cures, remover of sickness, send upon me what is from the cures of my sickness”

Source:
1.     Al-Kulaynī, Al-Kāfī, ed. `Alī Akbar al-Ghaffārī, 8 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 3rd Edition, 1388 AH), vol. 2, pg. 567, hadeeth # 14
Grading:
1.     Al-Majlisī said this hadeeth is Muwaththaq (Reliable)
à Mir’āt Al-`Uqūl, 26 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 1410 AH), vol. 12, pg. 433

• Moderators
مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ سَالِمٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ إِذَا دَعَا الرَّجُلُ فَقَالَ بَعْدَ مَا دَعَا- مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَا حَوْلَ وَ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ اسْتَبْسَلَ عَبْدِي وَ اسْتَسْلَمَ لِأَمْرِي اقْضُوا حَاجَتَهُ
From Hishaam bin Saalim from Abee `Abd Allaah (عليه السلام) said: “When a man supplicates, and says (this) after what he supplicates,

مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَا حَوْلَ وَ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
“As Allah wills, there are no means and no power without the help of Allah,”

Allaah (عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ) says: “My servant has accepted, and surrendered to my command. Carry out his needs.

Source:
1.     Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 2, pg. 521, hadeeth # 1
Grading:
1.       Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is SaHeeH
à Mir’aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 12, pg. 212

• 2 years later...
  • Forum Administrators

Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (p) is reported to have said: "The one who acts without insight is like a traveler on a wrong path, whereby the speed of his journey makes him more distant [from his desired destination]."

[Al-Harrani, Tuhaf-al-uqool, p. 362]

روي عن الإمام جعفر الصادق (ع): "العامِلُ عَلی غَيرِ بَصيرَةٍ کَالسّائِرِ عَلَی غَيِر الطَريقِ فَلا تَزيدُهُ سُرعَةُ السَّيرِ اِلا بُعداً"

[الحرّاني، تحف العقول، ص ٣٦٢]

https://imam-us.org/islamic-awareness/islam-101/beliefs/ahl-al-bayt/imam-jafar-sadiq/

• Advanced Member

• Advanced Member

Photos: Mourning ceremony of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) at Hazrat Masoumah Shrine

گزارش تصویری/ حرم حضرت معصومه(س) در سوگ شهادت امام جعفر صادق(ع)    گزارش تصویری/ حرم حضرت معصومه(س) در سوگ شهادت امام جعفر صادق(ع) گزارش تصویری/ حرم حضرت معصومه(س) در سوگ شهادت امام جعفر صادق(ع)

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-mourning-ceremony-of-imam-jafar-al-sadiq-as-at-hazrat-masoumah-shrine_1047634.html

Photos: Mourning ceremony of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) in Isfahan

گزارش تصویری/ سوگواری سالروز شهادت امام صادق(ع) در اصفهان با رعایت فاصله گذاری اجتماعی  گزارش تصویری/ سوگواری سالروز شهادت امام صادق(ع) در اصفهان با رعایت فاصله گذاری اجتماعی

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-mourning-ceremony-of-imam-jafar-al-sadiq-as-in-isfahan_1047643.html

Bahrain forces attack inmates for mourning Imam Sadeq (عليه السلام) martyrdom

Bahrain forces attack inmates for mourning Imam Sadeq (AS) martyrdom  

Arabic-language Lualua television network, citing a post published on the official Twitter page of Zeinab Khamis – a member of Bahrain Human Rights Society, reported on Thursday that prison guards stormed into Building 4 of the detention facility and assaulted the inmates as they were marking the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Jafar Sadeq (عليه السلام) – the sixth Shia Imam and founder of the Jafari school of jurisprudence, who died on the 25th day of the lunar calendar month of Shawwal more than 13 centuries ago.

Hundreds of inmates are currently being held behind bars at Jau Prison, which is Bahrain’s main detention facility, for their participation in peaceful pro-democracy rallies.

Last month, Bahraini authorities prevented imprisoned Shia Muslim cleric Sheikh Mirza al-Mahrous from receiving appropriate medication and refused to allow him to have a much-needed surgery.

Moreover, Bahrain’s parliament approved the trial of civilians at military tribunals on March 5, 2017. The move drew widespread condemnation from human rights bodies and activists, and was described as imposition of an undeclared martial law across the country.

Bahraini monarch King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa rubber-stamped the constitutional amendment on April 3 that year.

https://en.abna24.com/news//bahrain-forces-attack-inmates-for-mourning-imam-sadeq-as-martyrdom_1048066.html

• The topic was pinned
  • Forum Administrators

Imam Ja’far al-Sadiq (p) was admired by many others. See the following:

The famous Abu Hanifah, head of the Hanafi School in jurisprudence, used to say,

“I have not seen (anyone) more knowledgeable than Ja’far, son of Muhammad.”[vi]

As another example, Malik, head of the Maliki School in jurisprudence once said:

“I used to frequent Ja’far, son of Muhammad, for a while – indeed, I did not see him except in one of (these) three conditions: either praying, fasting, or reciting Qur’an. I never saw him narrating on behalf of God’s Messenger (Prophet Muhammad) except in a state of (ritual) purity. He did not speak of that which did not concern him…No eye had seen, nor ear had heard, and no heart of mankind had thought of (someone) more virtuous than Ja’far, son of Muhammad, in knowledge, worship, and piety.”[vii] 

https://imam-us.org/islamic-awareness/islam-101/beliefs/ahl-al-bayt/imam-jafar-sadiq

25th Shawwal marks the martyrdom anniversary of the 6th Imam AS, after being poisoned by the Abbasid Caliph al-Mansur.

• The topic was unpinned