maes

A Shia cleric is spreading the belief of tafviz !?

Rate this topic

Salamun Alaikum va Rahmatullah

I would like to share a video that in this video it seems a Shia mullah is teaching and declaring the belief of tafviz, tafviz is considered shirk and kufr in the view of Ahlul Bait (AS). Through out history such groups have been always cursed and rejected by Ahlul Bait (AS).

من زعم ان اللَّه عزوجل فوّض امر الخلق والرزق الى حججه فقد قال بالتفويض والقائل بالتفويض مشرك».
عيون الاخبار الرضا، ص 124

Ali ibn Musa al-Riza (the eight imam of twelvers) said : Whoever believes that Allah (Azza wa Jalla) has submitted (given the authority of) the affairs of creation and rizgh to his hujjats (prophets or imams) he has believed in tafviz and whoever believes in tafviz he is a mushrik (polytheist).

I want to know whether this video is fake or anybody knows this mullah. I want to know whether I am misunderstanding this man or not.

It seems he is saying that nowadays the affairs of everything is submitted to Imam Mahdi (AS) excluding Allah. While the true belief of Shia is that Mahdi (AS) is only the mediate between earth and sky. And he is the servant of Allah and he does everything by the permission of Allah. There is a big difference.    

Please watch the all video and pay attention to what he says carefully.

Thank You in Advance

Edited by maes

15 minutes ago, maes said:

Salamun Alaikum va Rahmatullah

I would like to share a video that in this video it seems a Shia mullah is teaching and declaring the belief of tafviz, tafviz is considered shirk and kufr in the view of Ahlul Bait (AS). Through out history such groups have been always cursed and rejected by Ahlul Bait (AS).

من زعم ان اللَّه عزوجل فوّض امر الخلق والرزق الى حججه فقد قال بالتفويض والقائل بالتفويض مشرك».
عيون الاخبار الرضا، ص 124

Ali ibn Musa al-Riza (the eight imam of twelvers) said : Whoever believes that Allah (Azza wa Jalla) has submitted (given the authority of) the affairs of creation and rizgh to his hujjats (prophets or imams) he has believed in tafviz and whoever believes in tafviz he is a mushrik (polytheist).

I want to know whether this video is fake or anybody knows this mullah. I want to know whether I am misunderstanding this man or not.

It seems he is saying that nowadays the affairs of everything is submitted to Imam Mahdi (AS) excluding Allah. While the true belief of Shia is that Mahdi (AS) is only the mediate between earth and sky. And he is the servant of Allah and he does everything by the permission of Allah. There is a big difference.    

Please watch the all video and pay attention to what he says carefully.

Thank You in Advance

You know they can edit the videos and mistranslate their lectures, right?? I don't waste my time on these anti Majoos videos, they are all anti Islam and anti Muslim and lie and hide the truth.

1 minute ago, Endtimes said:

You know they can edit the videos and mistranslate their lectures, right?? I don't waste my time on these anti Majoos videos, they are all anti Islam and anti Muslim and lie and hide the truth.

The unedited clip has been online for a little while,  it wasn't distorted this person did say that.

Just now, Endtimes said:

Pardon my ignorance my brother, but whats taqsir and ghulat?

Taqsir is lowering the status of the imams, ghulu is exaggerating it.

On a side note though,  sayed Sistani is silent on most issues,  there is no reason for him to speak out about this, I doubt that he checks out youtube.

1 minute ago, Endtimes said:

Thank you brother for the explanation, May Allah swt reward you and Bless you In Sha Allah. But this lecture was given in Iraq, no? I am sure someone heard this and let Ayatullah Sistani know about .... taking a wild guess.

I don't know, I would imagine that this was in Karbala  (?) This kind of talk seems to be quite normal there.

6 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I don't know, I would imagine that this was in Karbala  (?) This kind of talk seems to be quite normal there.

I have heard an Hadith that Imam Ali a.s says: Some of my Shias will love me so much that they  will commit shirk and praise me above Allah (astaghfurillah). Its something like but not sure....

Edited by Endtimes

Yeh from what I gather the Imam al Mahdi will be in communication with Allah and carrying out his will, however Allah would have chosen an al Mahdi that he wont have to spoon feed if you know what I mean.  He will choose someone he trusts to do the right thing as a leader and live up to everyones expectations of his ruler ship. 

1 hour ago, alirex said:

Too much Majoosing. Shia will make his channel income. He enjoyed that means.

If Shia themselves are promoting his videos and increasing his views. What else enemy want ?

When we remain silent on the corruptions, enemies pretend the corruption of an absolute minority of Shias is the true beliefs of millions of Shias.

1 minute ago, maes said:

When we remain silent on the corruptions, enemies pretend the corruption of an absolute minority of Shias is the true beliefs of millions of Shias.

Open your own video channel for proper reply. Simple.

I am also preparing my channel for IRC ( Islamic Research Center ) replies in views of Maktab-e-Ahle Bait (as)

3 hours ago, E.L King said:

Many Shaykhs have spoken out against him. What is mentioned in the video ain't even the worst thing he has said.

Would you elaborate more, who is he and what are his beliefs and who are supporting such clerics. I thought the video was fake but it seems you know that it is not. I was shocked. However I had been shocked before too. I had seen similar to such things too. Is he really one the Ghulat ! this means he is out of Islam !!

Edited by maes