Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Islamic Unity Week

Rate this topic

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Allah says in the Holy Qur’an: “And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited.”

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam (includes anyone who believes in God), lets join and pray to Almighty God to unite and stand up against the enemies of God and Humanity In Sha Allah.

http://presstv.com//Detail/2016/12/09/497096/Strength-Islamic-Unity-Week

ZULFIQAR.jpg

Edited by Endtimes
55 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Alaikas Salaam brother, 

Can you tell me reference of this verse.

There you go brother.

Chapter (3) sūrat āl ʿim'rān (The Family of Imrān)

3_103.png

Sahih International: And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

Pickthall: And hold fast, all of you together, to the cable of Allah, and do not separate. And remember Allah's favour unto you: How ye were enemies and He made friendship between your hearts so that ye became as brothers by His grace; and (how) ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it. Thus Allah maketh clear His revelations unto you, that haply ye may be guided,

Yusuf Ali: And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.

Shakir: And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way.

Muhammad Sarwar: All of you united hold fast to the rope of God (the Quran and His Messenger), and recall how He favored you when your hostility to each other had torn you apart. He united your hearts in one faith and through His Grace you became brothers. You were on the verge of falling headlong into the abyss of fire, but God saved you. This is how God explains to you His revelations so that you may have the right guidance.

Mohsin Khan: And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

Arberry: And hold you fast to God's bond, together, and do not scatter; remember God's blessing upon you when you were enemies, and He brought your hearts together, so that by His blessing you became brothers. You were upon the brink of a pit of Fire, and He delivered you from it; even so God makes clear to you His signs; so haply you will be guided.

Edited by Endtimes
17 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

If we want to Honor our Holy Prophet(p.b.u.h) and make him happy during this period of his birth, we should work for unity with our Sunni brothers and sisters. This way the ghulat(extremists) on both sides will be isolated and exposed. 

Absolutely brother. Basically those who know will unite with believers against  disbelievers... that's what will end up happening whether people will like it or not In Sha Allah Soon when our Imam Mahdi a.s. will come back, with Essa a.s and Khizir a.s , people will have to choose between truth or falsehood. Truth shall prevail over falsehood and this is the promise of God Almighty.

• Development Team

Let me start with a clarification: I may not be against the concept of unity (depends upon your definition of unity). In this post I only want to to know how this ayah (3:103) stands for 'unity with Sunnis'

25 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

3_103.png

Sahih International: And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

In all the narrative tafseers, the exegesis of this ayah as narrated by Holy Prophet (sawa) and Aimma (ams) should be pondered upon especially the term Hablillah (Rope of Allah).

1. From Jabir, (It has been narrated) from Abu Ja'far (asws) having said: 'The Progeny of Muhammad (a.s.), they are the rope of Allah (Hablillah) which He has commanded to the holding fast to, so Allah said [3:103] And hold fast by the rope of Allah all together and be not disunited.

(Tafseer e Ayyashi 123/194:1)

2. Ali Bin Ibrahim said, ‘And in a report of Abu Al Jaroud,

(It has been narrated) from Abu Ja’farasws regarding the Words of the High [3:103] and be not disunited, said: ‘Allah Blessed and High Knew that they would be disuniting after their Prophet and would be differing, so He Prohibited them from the disunity just as He had Forbidden the ones who were before them. So Allah Commanded them to be united upon the Wilayah of the Progeny of Muhammad, and not separate’ .

(Tafseer e Qummi 108:1)

3. Ibn Shehr Ashub, from Muhammad Bin Al Al Anbary, by his chain,  
(It has been narrated) from the Prophet who was asked by a Bedouin about this Verse [3:103] And hold fast by the Rope of Allah all together. So RasoolAllah grabbed the hand of Ali and said: ‘O Bedouin! This is a Rope of Allah so hold fast by him’. So the Bedouin walked from behind Ali and embraced him, and said: ‘Our Allah! I hereby testify that I have held fast to Your Rope’. So Rasool-Allah said: ‘Whoever wishes to look at a man from the people of the Paradise should look at this one’.

(Al-Manaqib 76:3)

4. Muhammad Bin Ibrahim Al No’mani – well known as Ibn Zaynab – from Muhammad Bin Abdullah Bin Moamar Al Tabrany at Tabariyya in the year three hundred and thirty three – and this man used to befriend Yazeedla Bin Muawiya and was from the Hostile ones (Naasibi), from his father, from Ali Bin Hashim, and Al Hassan Bin Al Sakan, from Abdula Razaq Bin Hamaam, from his father, from Mayna’a a slave of Abdul Rahman Bin Awf,

(It has been narrated) from Jabir Bin Abdullah Al-Ansary who said, ‘The people of Yemen sent a delegation to Rasool-Allah, so they said, ‘O Rasool-Allah, and who is your successor?’ So he said: ‘He is the one whom Allah has Commanded everyone to hold fast unto, so Allah Mighty and Majestic Said [3:103] And hold fast by the Rope of Allah all together and be not disunited’.

So they said, ‘O Rasool-Allah! Explain to us what this Rope is?’ So he said: ‘[3:112] except by a Rope with Allah and a Rope with the people. So the Rope from Allah is His Book, and the Rope from the people is my successor’......

(Al-Ghaibah 1:39)

5. Al Syed Al Razy in Al Khasaais, from Haroun Bin Musa, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad Bin Amaar, from Abu Musa Isa Al Zareer Al Bajaly,  
((It has been narrated) from Abu Al-Hassan in a sermon – in a sermon which Rasool-Allah sermoned during his illness, and in the Hadeeth: So Rasool Allah said: ‘Call my uncle for me’ – meaning Al-Abbas. So they called him. So he and Ali carried him until they brought him out. So he Prayed with the people and he was seated. Then they carried him and placed him upon the Pulpit after that......

... he said: ‘O group of the Emigrants and the Helpers! And the one who is present on this day and this hour, from the human beings and the Jinn, those present should make it reach to the absentees that indeed I have left behind among you all the Book of Allah in which is the Noor (Light) and the Guidance, and the explanation of what Allah Blessed and High has Obligated from the things, an Argument of Allah to you, and my argument and of my Guardian. And I leave behind among you the great flag, the flag of the Religion and the Noor of Guidance and its illumination, and he is Ali Bin Abu Talib.  Indeed, he is the Rope of Allah [3:103] And hold fast by the Rope of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the Favour of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He United your hearts so by His Favour you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of the fire, then He Saved you from it, thus does Allah Clarify to you His Signs that you may be rightly Guided....

(Khasais Ameerul Momeneen: 74)

5 narrations provided and all says hold fast to the rope of Allah (Hablillah) meaning Ali and Aal e Ali (peace be upon them all). If everytime you present this ayat for 'unity with sunnis' then this ayat goes against your purpose. Instead, the tafseer clearly indicates to be united solely on the basis of wilayat e Ali (a.s.) and his progeny (a.s.) meaning 'unity with Shias'.

6 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Sahih International: And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided

What part of that Verse you don't understand? You are doing exactly the opposite of what Allah is telling us in this Verse so you are disobeying Allah swt, and that makes you more dangerous than Wahabis, you are an enemy from within. With all honesty, I don't even know if you really are a Shia of Ali lbn Abu Talib a.s specially if you don't act like one. No true Shia would be against the unity of Muslims, specially when Allah clearly says it in the Holy Quran.

• Veteran Member

In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful

Online campaign on the occasion of the Unity Week

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided.”   3:103

It is every Muslim's responsibility to hold fast by the covenant of Allah, but the Holy Quran goes beyond this demand and says that we should hold fast by the covenant of Allah "all together", not alone. And this unity is another religious obligation. … There is another holy ayah which says, "Therefore, whoever disbelieves in Satan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off" [The Holy Quran, 2:256]. This ayah interprets the previous ayah for us. What is the right way to hold fast by the covenant of Allah? Through having faith in God and rejecting Taghut. Today the regime of the United States of America is the greatest Taghut in the world.

Ayatollah Khamenei - Aug 21st, 2006
Based on this Quranic principle and on the occasion of the International Unity Week, social media activists and everyone who strives to raise the flag of Islam and “fight against ‘greatest Taghut’” are gathering together to launch a campaign.

Purposes

• Introducing “Unity” as an Islamic obligation and a cause for the Holy Prophet’s satisfaction
  • Confronting movements that seek to sow discord among Islamic sects Strategies
  • Honoring the characteristics of the Holy Messenger (PBUH) as the greatest source of unity in all Islamic history
  • Confronting the Zionist-American front
  • Explaining effects of Unity, Unifying factors and methods of creating them
  • Explaining consequences of division and the way the enemy takes advantage of it
  • Accurate introduction of Islam’s front and Taghut’s front and the boundaries between the two Considerations
  • Avoiding Shia-Sunni arguments
  • Highlighting common grounds between the two sects
  • Emphasizing the common Taghuti enemy
  • Emphasizing the issue of Palestine as one of the unifying factor
  • Portraying brotherhood atmosphere inside the target countries, specially Iran

Hashtags

• English Hashtag: #TheMessengerUnites
  • Persian Hashtag: #برادری_عهد_پیمبری
  • Arabic Hashtag: #وحدتنا_فرحة_نبینا

Campaign launch date and time

Sunday - 11th December 2016

• 18:00 - EET (al-Quds Standard Time)
  • 19:30 - IRST (Islamic Republic Standard Time)
  • 17:00 - WAT (West Africa Time)
  • 21:00 - PKT (Pakistan Standard Time)
  • 21:30 - IST (India Standard Time)
  • 19:00 - EET (Eastern European Time)

Edited by alirex
  • Development Team
19 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

I may not be against the concept of unity (depends upon your definition of unity).

May be you didn't read the whole posts properly or there is problem for you to comprehend things. See above.

What I said was this ayat doesn't go along the concept of unity with sunnis but unity with Shias. I even provided you with 5 narrations supporting that but you want to show your ignorance. Your problem.

I started with 'brother' and you called me 'dangerous than wahabi', 'enemy within', 'not a shia'. The other day you called me and other brother 'Hindu' and 'MKO terrorists' and then you lecture about Akhlaaq. Irony!

• Veteran Member
10 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

What I said was this ayat doesn't go along the concept of unity with sunnis but unity with Shias. I even provided you with 5 narrations supporting that but you want to show your ignorance. Your problem.

Understand Unity with this video , As your location is India you can understand Urdu for sure.

• Development Team
33 minutes ago, alirex said:

Understand Unity with this video

I know what is unity. Maulana is that video didn't even pronounced that verse.

I have problem with the ayat being given in support of this concept. I provided hadith and was expecting an academic discussion but the brother doesn't have answer so he resorts to slander.

• Veteran Member
25 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

I know what is unity. Maulana is that video didn't even pronounced that verse.

I have problem with the ayat being given in support of this concept. I provided hadith and was expecting an academic discussion but the brother doesn't have answer so he resorts to slander.

I got this from Tafseer Al Meezan , Volume 3 Page 840 ( Allah ki Rassi )

2028979001_Tafseer_Al_Meezan.png

In this it said .. Rope of Allah means Quran ( Kitab Allah ).

Edited by alirex
  • Development Team
14 minutes ago, alirex said:

I got this from Tafseer Al Meezan , Volume 3 Page 840 ( Allah ki Rassi )

2028979001_Tafseer_Al_Meezan.png

In this it said .. Rope of Allah means Quran ( Kitab Allah ).

Really? what about 5 narrations I provided.

1 hour ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

4. Muhammad Bin Ibrahim Al No’mani – well known as Ibn Zaynab – from Muhammad Bin Abdullah Bin Moamar Al Tabrany at Tabariyya in the year three hundred and thirty three – and this man used to befriend Yazeedla Bin Muawiya and was from the Hostile ones (Naasibi), from his father, from Ali Bin Hashim, and Al Hassan Bin Al Sakan, from Abdula Razaq Bin Hamaam, from his father, from Mayna’a a slave of Abdul Rahman Bin Awf,

(It has been narrated) from Jabir Bin Abdullah Al-Ansary who said, ‘The people of Yemen sent a delegation to Rasool-Allah, so they said, ‘O Rasool-Allah, and who is your successor?’ So he said: ‘He is the one whom Allah has Commanded everyone to hold fast unto, so Allah Mighty and Majestic Said [3:103] And hold fast by the Rope of Allah all together and be not disunited’.

So they said, ‘O Rasool-Allah! Explain to us what this Rope is?’ So he said: ‘[3:112] except by a Rope with Allah and a Rope with the people. So the Rope from Allah is His Book, and the Rope from the people is my successor’......

(Al-Ghaibah 1:39)

This was the 4th one in which Quran is there as rope of Allah but also Imam Ali (a.s.). The other 4 doesn't mention Quran but only Ahlulbait (ams).

• Veteran Member

@Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) I don't know ? I provided Tafseer of Quran. Obiviously Tafseer are also based on Hadith. So only Ulema will tell if those hadith are Sahih or not. I am noob in this matter.

Tafseer al Mizan is  by Allama Sayed Mohammad Hussain Al Tabatabai

• Veteran Member

@Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) Yes your given Hadees are also mentioned in Tafseer Al Mizan.

This is indicated from Tafseer AlAyashi and from Hazrat Imam Muhammas Baqir (as) : Ahlul Bait (as) are the rope of Allah for which it is ordered to stay connected with them. ( No ahle Sunnat is denying it , right ? )

Also indicated from Imam Zaibul Abedeen (as) : Habl Allah means Quran.  ( Kitab Maane AlKhabaar ) and it is indicted in both Shia as well as in Sunni books.

Also one more is there Tafseer Dar Mansoor : From Prophet (saw) " This quran is waseela , one part is in hand of Allah and second is for you. ..............................................

He also indicate " Two weighty things " also can consider as Rope of Allah.

Sorry for English , i am usually reading and translating , so whatever limited words stock i learned in English i am repeating them. :grin:

• Veteran Member

It seems that the meaning of Islamic Unity is still misunderstood. Please read the article below by Shahid Motahari on Islamic Unity, particularly the parts about "all or none":

Islamic Unity
What is meant by the Islamic unity? Does it mean that one Islamic school of thought should be unanimously followed and others be set aside? Or does it mean that the commonalties of all Islamic schools of thought should be taken up and their differences be put away to make up a new denomination which is not completely the same as the previous ones? Or does it mean that Islamic unity is in no way related to the unity of the different schools of Fiqh (jurisprudence) but signifies the unity of the Muslims and the unity of the followers of different schools of Fiqh, with their different religious ideas and views, vis-a-vis the aliens? 
To give an illogical and impractical meaning to the issue of the Islamic unity, the opponents of the issue have called it to be the formation of a single Madhhab, so as to defeat it in the very first step. Without doubt, by the term Islamic unity, the intellectual Islamic 'Ulama' (scholars) do not mean that all denominations should give in to one denomination or that the commonalties should be taken up and the different views and ideas be set aside, as these are neither rational and logical nor favorable and practical. By the Islamic unity these scholars mean that all Muslims should unite in one line against their common enemies. 
These scholars slate that Muslims have many things in common, which can serve as the foundations of a firm unity. All Muslims worship the One Almighty and believe in the Prophethood of the Holy Prophet (s). The Qur'an is the Book of all Muslims and Ka'abah is their "qiblah" (direction of prayer). They go to "hajj" pilgrimage with each other and perform the "hajj" rites and rituals like one another. They say the daily prayers and fast like each other. They establish families and engage in transactions like one another. They have similar ways of bringing up their children and burying their dead. Apart from minor affairs, they share similarities in all the aforementioned cases. Muslims also share one kind of world view, one common culture, and one grand, glorious, and long-standing civilization. 
Unity in the world view, in culture, in the civilization, in insight and disposition, in religious beliefs, in acts of worship and prayers, in social rites and customs can well turn the Muslim into a unified nation to serve as a massive and dominant power before which the big global powers would have to bow down. This is especially true in view of the stress laid by Islam on this principle. According to the explicit wording of the Qur'an, the Muslims are brothers, and special rights and duties link them together. So, why shouldn't the Muslims use all these extensive facilities accorded to them as the blessing of Islam? 
This group of 'Ulama' are of the view that there is no need for the Muslims to make any compromise on the primary or secondary principles of their religion for the sake of Islamic unity. Also it is not necessary for the Muslims to avoid engaging in discussions and reasons and writing books on primary and secondary principles about which they have differences. The only consideration for Islamic unity in this case is that the Muslims- in order to avoid the emergence or accentuation of vengeance - preserve their possession, avoid insulting and accusing each other and uttering fabrications, abandon ridiculing the logic of one another, and finally abstain from hurting one another and going beyond the borders of logic and reasoning. In fact, they should, at least, observe the limits which Islam has set forth for inviting non-Muslims to embrace it: 
"Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner... "(16: 125)
Some people are of the view that those schools of fiqh, such as, Shafi'i and Hanafi which have no differences in principle should establish brotherhood and stand in one line. They believe that denominations which have differences in the principles can in no way be brothers. This group view the religious principles as an interconnected set as termed by scholars of Usul, as an interrelated and interdependent set; any damage to one principle harms all principles. 

As a result, those who believe in this principle are of the view that when, for instance, the principle of "imamah" is damaged and victimized, unity and fraternity will bear no meaning and for this reason the Shi'ah and the Sunnis cannot shake hands as two Muslim brothers and be in the same rank, no matter who their enemy is. 

The first group answers this group by saying: "There is no reason for us to consider the principles as an interrelated set and follow the principle of "all or none". Imam 'Ali ('a) chose a very logical and reasonable approach. He left no stone unturned to retrieve his right. He used everything within his power to restore the principle of "imamah", but he never adhered to the motto of "all or none". 'Ali ('a) did not rise up for his right, and that was not compulsory. On the contrary, it was a calculated and chosen approach. He did not fear death. Why didn't he rise up? There could have been nothing above martyrdom. Being killed for the cause of the Almighty was his ultimate desire. He was more intimate with martyrdom than a child is with his mother's breast. But in his sound calculations, Imam 'All ('a) had reached the conclusion that under the existing conditions it was to the interest of Islam to foster collaboration and cooperation among the Muslims and give up revolt. He repeatedly stressed this point. 

In one of his letters (No.62 "Nahj al Balaghah") to Malik al-Ashtar, he wrote the following: 
"First I pulled back my hand until I realized that a group of people converted from Islam and invited the people toward annihilating the religion of Muhammad(s). So I feared that if I did not rush to help Islam and the Muslims, I would see gaps or destruction which calamity would be far worse than the several-day-long demise of caliphate."

In the six-man council, after appointment of 'Uthman by 'Abdul-Rahman ibn 'Awf, 'Ali ('a) set forth his objection as well as his readiness for collaboration as follows:" 
You well know that I am more deserving than others for caliphate. But now by Allah, so long as the affairs of the Muslims are in order and my rivals suffice with setting me aside and only I am alone subjected to oppression, I will not oppose (the move) and will give in (to it)." (From Sermon 72, "Nahj al- Balaghah").
These indicate that in this issue 'Ali ('a) condemned the principle of "all or none". There is no need to further elaborate the approach taken by 'Ali ('a) toward this issue. There are ample historical proofs and reasons in this regard. 

Read the whole article here

Or watch this video:

• Development Team

@kamyar Thank you. 

Although I have to say this for 'n'th time but I'm not against unity. I'm only questioning the ayat (3:103) used everywhere by people to justify this concept. 

The letter could be discussed as well but we'll leave it for some other day I. A.

Thank you br. @alirex for your contribution and showing some civility. However your posts in no way justifies the question I posed. 

Edited by Lover of Ahlulbait (ams)
Happens..
  • Veteran Member
5 hours ago, power said:

Which sect of any Religion has called for unity with the Shias? Is there anything on youtube that someone can post?

You mean to say , if someone is not following his path .. we too leave our path ? United Ummah is teaching of our Imams (as) so we are trying to practice it. If other sect's imam not taught them , is that our problem ?

Even in Sahih Bukhari i found this hadith

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 386 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Quibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

If they are calling the book Sahih , but still not following its hadith. Then its there problem not our. We are going to give answer for our acts.

• Veteran Member
16 hours ago, alirex said:

You mean to say , if someone is not following his path .. we too leave our path ? United Ummah is teaching of our Imams (as) so we are trying to practice it. If other sect's imam not taught them , is that our problem ?

Is that how my question comes across? Well, if it does, i will elaborate to me make it more concise. So, what i am asking, is this: Unity cannot just extend to Muslims only, bearing in mind all mankind is Allah swt  creation right? So the purpose of the question is to understand the bigger importance of the message, because the quran is guidance for all mankind agree? So why do i get the feeling we only want unity with the SUNNIS? Why can't unity be  extended to other Religions? 

Furthermore, how do you reconcile the hadith of 73 sects with [3:103] And hold fast by the rope of Allah all together and be not disunited. This fact is we are disunited, and i am pretty sure this narration is referred to the Ummah of the Muslims, so if it has been prophesied only one sect is a saved sect what kind of unity are we asking for? And from whom do we want unity with? 

• Veteran Member

@power So you belongs to the sect which is guaranteed to go in heaven ?

73 sects with name ? 73 sects with habits ? 73 sects with same tradition ? 73 sects with same ideology ? 73 sects with same practices ? is that explained. I don't think so. 73 Sects before Imam Mehdi (as) or after him ? Bcoz once Imam (as) will come we too can see so many hadith saying people will worship only one Allah then. That means they become One Ummah. So may be possible after him only people will get divided in to 73 and one will go to heaven. Wallah Alam

Right now Unity between Shia and Sunni is required bcoz of Zionism and Western Policies. Bcoz the seed for hatred is sowing in these two sects. And obviously The Prophet (saw) is the best icon to make everyone united.

One Allah

One Prophet (pbuh)

One Quran

One Kaaba

One Ramzan

One Hajj

etc etc

:grin:

Edited by alirex
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, alirex said:

@power So you belongs to the sect which is guaranteed to go in heaven ?

73 sects with name ? 73 sects with habits ? 73 sects with same tradition ? 73 sects with same ideology ? 73 sects with same practices ? is the explained. I don't think so. 73 Sects before Imam Mehdi (as) or after him ? Bcoz once Imam (as) will come we too can see so many hadith saying people will worship only one Allah then. That means they become One Ummah. So may be possible after him only people will get divided in to 73 and one will go to heaven. Wallah Alam

Right now Unity between Shia and Sunni is required bcoz of Zionism and Western Policies. Bcoz the seed for hatred is sowing in these two sects. And obviously The Prophet (saw) is the best icon to make everyone united.

One Allah

One Prophet (pbuh)

One Quran

One Kaaba

One Ramzan

One Hajj

etc etc

:grin:

Speaking from historical point of view, discontent within Islam had been  initiated from the time of Saqeefa, or are going to put blame on the Zionist for creating the separation within the Umaah ?? Or do also believe in the fairytale of Ibna saaba the jew the who had created Shia Islam aswell! 

And let's try to stick to the facts, Since the demise of Prophet (pbuh@hf) there has been many sects that has come gone right? And if you cannot palate that Sunni faith is an sect of Islam  then you need to have a reality check. Furthermore, you had stated i quote:  "United Ummah is teaching of our Imams" (as) because  i am sure the Muslims also believe in 1) Quran 1) Allah swt 1) Prophet (pbuh&hf)  1)Hajj 1) Ramzan 1) Kabba. Yet we know the Muslims still had betrayed the Imam (AS) of their time,  and this disunity was not necessarily down to foreign powers either. I quite often here this lame excuse that foreign powers  are infiltrating Islam and creating hatred amongst the Muslim maybe they are, but historically it has been initiated soon after this demise of Prophet (pbuh&hf) 1400 year of unrest within the  Muslim who believe in 1) Quran 1) Allah swt 1) Prophet (pbuh&hf)  1)Hajj 1) Ramzan 1) Kabba. have not understood the principle of Unity, then explain to me how are we going to unite? Compromises?  You keep on shouting and screaming Unity based upon  1) Quran 1) Allah swt 1) Prophet (pbuh&hf)  1)Hajj 1) Ramzan 1) Kabba. That has not worked 1400 years , so how do you planning on uniting ?

And again who do you want unity with? Which sect of Sunni Islam do you chose can you unite with us? what is your method if you have one.....

Edited by power
  • Veteran Member

@power We want unity with any human on earth , but right now trying to make unity on common things between muslims. Usually people are not able to understand this concept of Unity ..

For example : Ahle Sunnat claimed Imam Ali (as) supported the caliph in there bad times , then how is that possible he was angry with them ? Right. But Imam Ali (as) did that to save Islam not Caliph chair, other wise misconception will get spread in world about Islamic laws. And to safeguard that Imam Ali (as) always helped those caliph. Not just Imam Ali (as) but almost All Imams. Like Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) helped that time caliph by making coins.

Same thing we are trying , Struggling to remind majority that we have more common things. Simple.

Now like to give you one example from story : A man saw a scorpio sinking in a water , he put his hand in water and trying to safe him. But scropio raised its Stinger and tried to hit hand. Man pulled his hand and then again tried to help .. and at the end he pulled scorpio out of water. His friends were calling .. Leave scorpio he will learn lesson not to use his poison on helping hand.

The man replied , he was practicing his nature and i am practicing mine.

I hope now you will understand what we are doing ?

A better verse is "Were it not that people were one nation.....", that verse emphasizes even disbelievers are part of the one nation of humanity. The rope of God to stick to is about guidance of God and holding on to it, that is Quran and Ahlulbayt.

Suratal Auli-Imran warns about people turning on their backs and say "how can God guide a people who disbelieved after witnessing the Messenger is true....".

On 10/12/2016 at 0:53 PM, alirex said:

Purposes

• Introducing “Unity” as an Islamic obligation and a cause for the Holy Prophet’s satisfaction
  • Confronting movements that seek to sow discord among Islamic sects Strategies
  • Honoring the characteristics of the Holy Messenger (PBUH) as the greatest source of unity in all Islamic history
  • Confronting the Zionist-American front
  • Explaining effects of Unity, Unifying factors and methods of creating them
  • Explaining consequences of division and the way the enemy takes advantage of it
  • Accurate introduction of Islam’s front and Taghut’s front and the boundaries between the two Considerations
  • Avoiding Shia-Sunni arguments
  • Highlighting common grounds between the two sects
  • Emphasizing the common Taghuti enemy
  • Emphasizing the issue of Palestine as one of the unifying factor
  • Portraying brotherhood atmosphere inside the target countries, specially Iran

how will success be measured? i.e. how will you people know whether this week is successful or a complete flop?

On 10/12/2016 at 6:29 PM, LinkZelda said:

The rope of god is always a book From God intertwined with a human from the people which is explained in Quran a rope from God and rope from people.  Together they are the rope of God.

are the ahlulbayt (as) spearate to the quran, that one can simply hold on to the quran and not the ahlulbayt (as)?

• Veteran Member
Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

how will success be measured? i.e. how will you people know whether this week is successful or a complete flop?

To achieve success there need to put step , and every year we are trying that.

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

are the ahlulbayt (as) spearate to the quran, that one can simply hold on to the quran and not the ahlulbayt (as)?

From where you come to that conclusion ?

1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

This is exactly it. The only reason why Quran is a greater weight is because it's God's words, but to act upon the Quran, we have to follow, love, support, help, and obey the Ulil-Amr. But Ahlulbayt are more essential in guidance, because they provide all the teachings inwardly and outwardly of the Quran and the Sunnah. 

It can be said in the past when revelations would be corrupted, the essential guidance would remain in the guides on earth.

Also, we cannot associate in their authority others, because others don't have divine proof, while submission to God is based upon divine proof. That is who submit to, to submit to God should be based on divine proof.

3 minutes ago, alirex said:

To achieve success there need to put step , and every year we are trying that.

but what is being done to fulfil each of the purposes, and what are the measurable goals of each purpose?

the reason I ask is because I think this is a giant waste of time. how are we going to show a few posters and lectures of unity when almost all non shia are united in anger against shia for shia widespread support of bashar al assad

5 minutes ago, alirex said:

From where you come to that conclusion ?

hadith thaqalayn. you know, the basis of our entire madhab.