Sumerian

Is there agents?

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Have agents infiltrated the forums in your opinions? 

Yes , very much possible. Like as per some we are WF Agents , As per Us some are Shirazi group Agents, Some are Akhbari Agent , Mi6 Agents.

The basic concept behind to find agent is simple. Who ever want to break rule of Islam for which Imam Ali (as) passed a tough life in which he said " i lived life like sand grains in my eyes and thorn in neck " .. If anyone who is not considering Imam Ali (as) life more important , and caring more about his Ego and his practices. Then for sure whether he is getting paid from there Bosses or not , he is an agent.

Edited by alirex

39 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Have agents infiltrated the forums in your opinions? 

What's an agent?

This forum is open to the public. It's hard to infiltrate a public space. Are some people not who they claim to be? Most likely, but that's how life goes, especially when they are able to hide behind their keyboards. 

@E.L King I don't know, nobody knows  except Allah (swt) but I wouldn't put the tinfoil hat on  just yet. Besides it's open to the public, so instead of worrying about agents and making us look like a paranoid bunch which is the what the media wants, let's be careful not to accuse others being agents, especially on Shiachat. That is a *HUGE*  accusation, brother. 

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Brother King,

وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

8:30 AND [remember, O Prophet,] how those who were bent on denying the truth were scheming against thee, in order to restrain thee [from preaching], or to slay thee, or to drive thee away: thus have they [always] schemed: [30] but God brought their scheming to nought-for God is above all schemers.

فَاللّهُ خَيْرٌ حَافِظًا وَهُوَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

12:64 God's guardianship is better [than yours], for He is the most merciful of the merciful!"

God protect you from all harm brother.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

10 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Well I'm a free lance super agent though none have hired me?! 5 dollah only plx :braveheart:

Ok just need your bank card number plz

66968662.jpg

On a more serious note, there probably are people feom websites like Jihadwatch waiting to find one comment on a controversial topic to bring up against all Muslims. They do this on all websites. May Allah grant us safety.