Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunni converted to Shia

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, amr said:

In the Name of Allah
I'm 31 years , I was Sunni , and converted to Ahl Elbyat  when I was 18 years old , but I Live in an Arab country , no one knows that i'm Shia, all my Family  are Sunni , and some of them are Wahhabi , I'm sorry for bad English , cuz my native language is Arabic , I ask you for Doaa and help . 

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Thank God brother for guiding you on the right path. May Allah swt give you the rewards in this life and hereafter In Shah Allah and make it easy on you to practice your religion openly In Shah Allah.

Wasalam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Thank God brother for guiding you on the right path. May Allah swt give you the rewards in this life and hereafter In Shah Allah and make it easy on you to practice your religion openly In Shah Allah.

Wasalam.

thank you brother for you Kind words , 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
6 hours ago, amr said:

In the Name of Allah
I'm 31 years , I was Sunni , and converted to Ahl Elbyat  when I was 18 years old , but I Live in an Arab country , no one knows that i'm Shia, all my Family  are Sunni 

Salam. If you want your family to know more about Shia Islam, I would suggest leaving the Arabic book Nahjul Balagha on your table (or English if they know English). If they pick it up and look at it, you can discuss something they read about Hazrat Ali AS among his sayings, letters or sermons. Later on you can talk more about him being an Imam AS and how there are 12 Imams AS. You are in my duas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, hameedeh said:

Salam. If you want your family to know more about Shia Islam, I would suggest leaving the Arabic book Nahjul Balagha on your table (or English if they know English). If they pick it up and look at it, you can discuss something they read about Hazrat Ali AS among his sayings, letters or sermons. Later on you can talk more about him being an Imam AS and how there are 12 Imams AS. You are in my duas.

you are right , but there is tolerance and acceptance of the others , now the Great majority believe that shia is not Muslim and Nahj is fake ! in the last decades Media and Wahabi people work hard all day and night and spend Millions of dollars with the assistance of Israel and USA to do this and divide Muslims , Now I don't speak any more about Shia.All'ah swt may take with there hands to the Right Pass 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, alirex said:

If some of the members are Wahhabi as you said , then " Sahifa e Sajjadiya " too will work with Nahjul Balagha.

If there is Tolerance and if they think with there brains in some little Hadeth SHareef , like that one when the Prophet say in the meaning of that the Imams after me are 12  ...etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, amr said:

in the last decades Media and Wahabi people work hard all day and night and spend Millions of dollars with the assistance of Israel and USA to do this and divide Muslims

No brother, they are spending 100s of Billions of dollars a year to portray Shia Islam as backward, barbaric and out of fold of Islam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Endtimes said:

No brother, they are spending 100s of Billions of dollars a year to portray Shia Islam as backward, barbaric and out of fold of Islam.

 Yes , and you can see media and Newspapers and books everywhere . but Alhmdullah every day even all this many people knows the Realty and return to Ahl Elbayet 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
50 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

مبروك لكم اخي العزيز ركوبكم سفينة النجاة والله يكون في عونك على مواجهة الأشكال

هنيئا لك مرة اخرى :cuddle:

 الله يبارك فيكم ويعزكم ن شكراً جزيلاً

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Can you tell me more about how and why you converted? I am interested too.

I am a sunni from a sunni family but always wondered why sunni countries are allies of Israel and USA.

I respected Iran because they are ant-imperialist, but when I read upon it Shia Islam wasn't what I expected it to be. It stopped me from becoming Shia.

I'd like to know how you dealt with these problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Salaam, 

I am also a sunni but want to research into Shiism.I accept Twelve Imams but I am stuck here that how could imams be chosen by Allah. I've seen the sahih international translation (just because I found difference in that of different ulemas) of Surah Maidah, ayat 55 and Surah Baqrah ayat 124. In Surah Maidah It is translated as your ally instead of your guardian. I accept Surah Baqrah ayat 124 as basis that God chose leaders but according to Shias it is choosing at that particular time. And they can try not to do any sin and were successful because they were humans and humans are statue of mistakes and sins. As for prophet and said in Surah Fatah  ayat 2. But other than this Allah has forgiven as in  Surah Ahzab ayat 33. So It is difficult for me to accept that all were immune to sins. 

One thing more That How can Hazrat Ali (R.A) and Hazrat Fatima (R.A) and Imam Husayn and Imam Hasan be made of light. There isn't any hadith as far as I think in sunni text proving that. We just believe that Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was made of noor only.

 And also about the story of Mushaf-e-Fatima. 

About Maatams. 

Any Shia brother or Sister can help me in this matter. 

  

Edited by Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

@Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali Have you studied Tijani Samawi books ? I think many answers you can get from his books. He was also Sunni ( Saudia Educated ) and after meeting Ayatollah Khoi and Ayatollah Baqir Us Sadr he changed his mind and started studying Shia islam and revert. So his books will for sure give you many answers and help you in thinking further.

May Allah Bless those who struggle for the light.

* Dont enter in Malakooti aspects of Imams at the very beginning , this will never give you the knowledge which you want for the first moment. Same like if we got eye operation doctor never recommended patient to get exposed in big light area , he instructed to open eyes slowly and avoid big light areas for few days unless eye become set for that much *

Edited by alirex
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
17 hours ago, alirex said:

@Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali Have you studied Tijani Samawi books ? I think many answers you can get from his books. He was also Sunni ( Saudia Educated ) and after meeting Ayatollah Khoi and Ayatollah Baqir Us Sadr he changed his mind and started studying Shia islam and revert. So his books will for sure give you many answers and help you in thinking further.

May Allah Bless those who struggle for the light.

* Dont enter in Malakooti aspects of Imams at the very beginning , this will never give you the knowledge which you want for the first moment. Same like if we got eye operation doctor never recommended patient to get exposed in big light area , he instructed to open eyes slowly and avoid big light areas for few days unless eye become set for that much *

I haven't yet seen those books but In Sha Allah will soon check them out.

Thanks though 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...