Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Feminist stupidity

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Some feminist sisters  disappoint me honestly some actually know they are committing sins by following their philosophy yet they say God will be merciful towards them for worshipping the god of Feminism as a partner to the God of Islam. As in committing sins by following feminism yet picking and choosing things in Islam it kind of saddens me really. Yet they say God is all merciful and wont send them to hell. I honestly don't think that is such a safe way to go about life and this religion. They follow the system that supports Zionism and hurts them in the end. May God guide them.

Edited by Al Hadi

• Moderators

What? 

I really don't understand what happened here and what it has to do with gender or feminism. 

Did they clear the sidewalks instead of the roads? That's just poor planning, not gender specific. Or were the people supposed to clear roadways and they didn't? What in the world is this article about? 

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, notme said:

What? 

I really don't understand what happened here and what it has to do with gender or feminism. 

Did they clear the sidewalks instead of the roads? That's just poor planning, not gender specific. Or were the people supposed to clear roadways and they didn't? What in the world is this article about? 

This is the key paragraph in terms of what it has to do with feminism.

He explained the rationale for gender-equal snow removal: “It hurt more when you fall when walking and cycling, while those who drive are comfortable no matter whether it’s snowing. It is about three times as many pedestrians who are injured than motorists in weather like this. … But there is also an accessibility argument that the city should be accessible to all. Snow and ice keeps many at home. Above all, it affects women who increasingly are walking and cycling more than men.”

So in other words, since there are (apparently) more women pedestrians and  cyclists, they are disproportionately affected by giving priority to clearing snow on he roads.

The reason a lot of people would struggle to understand what this has to do with feminism is because they have their own definition of feminism which doesn't have much to do with what feminism has become (in the West at least). This is the only reason feminism has any support. If people realised what it was really about, they wouldn't want to be associated with it in any way.

• Moderators

So wait. "Feminist" lawmakers decreed that the roadway clearing should take place after the sidewalk and bike path clearing because allegedly more women are hurt slipping on the ice while walking or cycling than motorists are stopped in their tracks by deep snow? Maybe rather than this stupid idea, each woman who walks should be issued a pair of snow boots. Who rides a bicycle in the snow anyway? Regardless of gender politics, I think what they suffer from is a lack of foresight and a loss of purpose. 

• Forum Administrators

I thought the intellectual dogma pushed in Scandinavia was "gender neutral", not "gender equal", based on what we hear. Hence unisex names, toys, clothes, hairstyles, etc. In other words, gender isn't "seen", basically to the point of social non-existence. 

But this is the polar opposite, this is a hyper vigilance of gender consciousness to a ridiculous detail. 

So this is quite confusing, or illuminating. The fact is these societies really have no clue what they're doing, or even what they believe. 

Edited by magma

• Advanced Member

Assalami aleykum. 

I wanted to ask brother Al Hadi to elaborate on the "God of feminism", as opposed to God of Islam. What (or who) is "God of feminism"? And maybe a couple of words about how "feminists are supporting Zionism" afterwards... 

Thank you. 

• 4 months later...
  • Veteran Member

More feminist lunacy (thankfully not yet implemented anywhere):

Rather than wail about the supposed liberation in a woman’s right to choose to shun paid employment, we should make it a legal requirement that all parents of children of school-age or older are gainfully employed.

[...]

But it’s time for a serious rethink of this kid-glove approach to women of child-bearing and child-rearing age. Holding us less accountable when it comes to our employment responsibilities is not doing anyone any favours. Not children, not fathers, not bosses — and certainly not women.

Only when the female half of the population is expected to hold down a job and earn money to pay the bills in the same way that men are routinely expected to do will we see things change for the better for either gender.

Only when it becomes the norm for all families to have both parents in paid employment, and sharing the stress of the work-home juggle, will we finally have a serious conversation about how to achieve a more balanced modern workplace.

Only when the tiresome and completely unfounded claim that “feminism is about choice” is dead and buried (it’s not about choice, it’s about equality) will we consign restrictive gender stereotypes to history.

So long as we as a nation cling to the lie that only a stay-at-home mum is best placed to assume the responsibilities of caregiver then working fathers will continue to feel insecure about stepping off the corporate treadmill to spend more time with their children.

It’s not good enough — and only when we evenly divide the responsibility for workplace participation between the two genders will we truly see a more equitable division between men and women in all parts of Australian life.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/sarrah-le-marquand-it-should-be-illegal-to-be-a-stayathome-mum/news-story/fbd6fe7b79e8b4136d49d991b6a1f41c

So apparently a woman should be able to choose to have her unborn child murdered, but not to be able to stay at home with any children that make it to birth. And people wonder why feminists are accused of wanting to destroy the family unit (which is hardly a big secret in any case)?

• Moderators

Brainwashed to believe that "national production" is the most important thing in the world. If every single able adult tried to work at a job, there wouldn't be enough work to go around. Why hurt the families that can get by on only one salary just to cause another family to not be able to have any income at all? 

• Advanced Member
On 12/8/2016 at 5:37 PM, Amina said:

Assalami aleykum. 

I wanted to ask brother Al Hadi to elaborate on the "God of feminism", as opposed to God of Islam. What (or who) is "God of feminism"? And maybe a couple of words about how "feminists are supporting Zionism" afterwards... 

Thank you. 

Alaykum Salam 

If you truly are sincere in regards to my ideas you can pm me for a polite discussion. I am more than happy to elaborate. I stand by what I said.