Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sani89

Dream interpretation request!!

Rate this topic

Assalam o alaikum
Im very confuse about my dreams plz someone guide me 
I recently lost my 1st premature baby one night i was crying for him and fell asleep while crying 
I saw a unknown baby/infant lying on a road and no one was there i was saying that kese maa baap hain jo apne bache ko ese chor gae thn suddenly a man came with long beard and dust on his face and his right arm was injured he said to me  tm ye soch skti ho Hussain (A. S)  se mango or wo na de agr tmhen beti ho to uska name Fatima rkhna thn i woke up.
After some days again i saw myself in a dream and i was calling again and again Hazrat Abbas(A.s) listen to me for the sake of Hazrat bibi Sakina (A. S) help me fulfil my need become my waseela. 
And again after 3 days i saw a dream i was passing by the wall where a name Ali Ali is written on a wall and i was thinking why this name is written over here.
Please help me want to know the meaning of these dreams im totally in a state of confusion :(

Salam I am sorry for your loss. my condolences.

I know nothing about dream interpretation but I am assuming from what you said, that you should keep a niyyah to have a child, a daughter, and to name her fatimah. I have seen many times people have dreams instructing them to name their child after a certain masumeen (as), and then, being granted a child. 

seeing a dead person lying alone on the side of a road is saying that the deceased is not receiving any prayers to keep them healthy in the akhirah.  for example I have seen that many fake peers are shown in this state after dying by their former mureeds.

please read fatiha/quran regularly for the child and try and dedicate amaal for their isaale sawaab until you see the child in a better state. 

With duas for your success

50 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

seeing a dead person lying alone on the side of a road is saying that the deceased is not receiving any prayers to keep them healthy in the akhirah.  for example I have seen that many fake peers are shown in this state after dying by their former mureeds.

JazakAllah for your response :)

Correction : i did'nt saw a dead baby in my dream. I saw a alive one lying on a road alone 

Edited by Sani89

Salaam sis,

If you have an android app, there is an app called Ask Those Who Know.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.askthosewhoknow

In it, there is an aalim named Syed Nafis Taqvi who can interpret your dream as it comes under his specialization.

Edited by lastmaster

I haven't yet discussed it with anyone but I still remember that One night I was very thinking about Imam Ali and suddenly fallen asleep, that night I felt I saw Imam Ali in my dream. I was scared so didn't discussed it with anyone. Not his face tough, but he helped me in winning something which was of great value. I don't actually now remember what was that thing, but it signification was that it was heir to some kingdom and I had fight with someone who was very bad. And due to his help I won. 

If someone could interpret this??

Edited by Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali

20 hours ago, Syed Mohammad Abbas Ali said:

I haven't yet discussed it with anyone but I still remember that One night I was very thinking about Imam Ali and suddenly fallen asleep, that night I felt I saw Imam Ali in my dream. I was scared so didn't discussed it with anyone. Not his face tough, but he helped me in winning something which was of great value. I don't actually now remember what was that thing, but it signification was that it was heir to some kingdom and I had fight with someone who was very bad. And due to his help I won. 

If someone could interpret this??

have you been on ziarat to Najaf since the dream?