Laayla

General Neutral Pronoun

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

I think all three of us, Brother Baqir, Sister Me and I can come to an agreement that Rasoul Allah and Ahlul Bayt contained both qualities of honesty and excellent akhalq.

In the year 2019, we see so many issues we are facing that wasn't during the time of Rasoul Allah  and his family, so then when it comes to GNP and calling trans people what they prefer to be called, we do not see eye to eye on the issue.  It is what it is.

We await for our beloved Imam to set the record straight.  If I'm wrong, I will change to what my Imam wants.  If you are wrong, it is up to you to decide what you will do.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

It is what it is.

Absolutely...

In any case, I would honestly speak against behaviours like the one seen in the video you shared. I have LGBT immunity so I guess it wouldn't be a hassle to speak out against it hahah.

What is really a disgrace is that if you, a hijabi, dared to speak against it, you would probably suffer from islamophobia and be seen as a transphobic person, even if you just speak against the lack of education and agressive behaviour that person had.

It reaches the point where taqiyya is even the way to go...

Edited by Bakir