Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ali Fatima Hassan and Hussain in the Quran

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

When did the Quran have the punctuation marks added too it? As Muslims we all believe that the Quran is infallible and intact however is anyone familiar with the Quranic verses which Mention Ali, Fatima, Hassan and Hussian when you remove the punctuation?

I forget the Ayat in which this miracle takes place can someone please help me.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, SharpS said:

When did the Quran have the punctuation marks added too it? As Muslims we all believe that the Quran is infallible and intact however is anyone familiar with the Quranic verses which Mention Ali, Fatima, Hassan and Hussian when you remove the punctuation?

Here are the references for all the verses revealed for Ahl Al Bayt (a.s), you can search for the one you are talking about :

References for Verses

SPECIFIC BY DESIGNATION:

1. Ayah of Tat'heer:  Al‑Ahzaab:  Surah 33, Ayah 33.

2. Ayah of Mubaahala:  Al‑Maa'ida:  Surah 5, Ayah 55.

3. Ayah of Wilaayah:  Aali Imraan:  Surah 3, Ayah 61.

SPECIFIC BY ALLUDING:

1. Ayah Commanding Obedience:   Al‑Nisaa':  Surah 4, Ayah 59.

2. About Ahlul Dhikr (Folks of the Quran):  Al‑Nah'l:  Surah 16, Ayah 43.

3. About Al‑Rasikhoon fil I'lm (The erudite in knowledge of the Divine):  Aali Imraan:  Surah 3, Ayah 7.

4. Ayah of Endearing, for being charitable [exclusively] for Allah's sake:  Al‑Dah'r, Surah 76, Ayah 5‑13.

NON‑SPECIFIC BUT UNDERSTOOD:

1. Ayah about Al‑Saadiqoon (the Truthful Ones):   Al‑Taubah:  Surah 9, Ayah 119.

2. Ayah commanding love of the Prophet's kin (Ahlul Bayt):  Al‑Shoora:  Surah 42, Ayah 23.

3. Ayah about status of the Prophet's kin (Ahlul Bayt):  Al‑Anfaal:  Surah 8, Ayah 75.

4. Ayah about Ahlul Bayt's distinguished rank [in heaven]:   Al‑Waaqi'a:  Surah 56, Ayah 10.....

5. Allah sends salutation to Aali Yassin (Ahlul Bayt):  Al‑Saffaat:  Surah 37, Ayah 130.

6. Blessings to Muhammad are finalized by blessings for Ahlul Bayt:  Al‑Ahzaab:  Surah 33, Ayah 56.

• Advanced Member
On 12/5/2016 at 11:32 PM, SharpS said:

Punctuation is in english translation, for a better understanding study arabic grammar.