Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Malhamma = Alien Invasion?

Rate this topic

The Koran talks about a 1 world military or Caliphate where all the nations in the world join forces.  With a 1 world Caliphate who is the enemy?  Aliens.  Here is where I put my full argument for this theory.  What do you guys think?  I know Iran suggested the Pleiadians were running the American agenda after taking it over.  What if America fought back and united with the rest of the world to do so?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Basic Members
On 12/5/2016 at 9:19 PM, ErwinRommel said:

The Koran talks about a 1 world military or Caliphate where all the nations in the world join forces.  With a 1 world Caliphate who is the enemy?  Aliens.  Here is where I put my full argument for this theory.  What do you guys think?  I know Iran suggested the Pleiadians were running the American agenda after taking it over.  What if America fought back and united with the rest of the world to do so?

Malhama is just the world war that you will expect nukes in and mass death 

• Advanced Member

Nukes are a hoax.

I don't know about your understanding of Caliphate. If you're sure that it was said anywhere in the Qur'an that all humans will be in one army, please inform me.

If that's the case, we should know that Iblis l.a. and his army are our enemies, since first man came to the Earth. HIs army is of El-Jinn and El-Ins, and these words are not same as El-Jinnet and En-Nas, which are jinn population and human population. Words El-Jinn and El-Ins should mean, "ones who are not visible" and "ones who are visible", and they're both of El-Jinnet, or they're hybrids of En-Nas and El-Jinnet.

So, if you're asking: who are enemies of humans? Then, the answer is: Iblis l.a. (Esh-Sheytan) and his army of visible and unvisible jinns and human-jinn hybrids, except ones who're Es-Salihoon (ones who're trying to make themselves and all around them better, to improve). I'm not sure that there's insan-ul-kamil (a perfect human) except ones from Ibrahim's a.s. pure progeny, ones who're not mixed with jinn (nejs, as said in 33:33).

Anyways, Melhama is an interesting topic and it has many things we should think about and to discuss about.

Allah swt knows best.

9 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Nukes are a hoax.

I don't know about your understanding of Caliphate. If you're sure that it was said anywhere in the Qur'an that all humans will be in one army, please inform me.

If that's the case, we should know that Iblis l.a. and his army are our enemies, since first man came to the Earth. HIs army is of El-Jinn and El-Ins, and these words are not same as El-Jinnet and En-Nas, which are jinn population and human population. Words El-Jinn and El-Ins should mean, "ones who are not visible" and "ones who are visible", and they're both of El-Jinnet, or they're hybrids of En-Nas and El-Jinnet.

So, if you're asking: who are enemies of humans? Then, the answer is: Iblis l.a. (Esh-Sheytan) and his army of visible and unvisible jinns and human-jinn hybrids, except ones who're Es-Salihoon (ones who're trying to make themselves and all around them better, to improve). I'm not sure that there's insan-ul-kamil (a perfect human) except ones from Ibrahim's a.s. pure progeny, ones who're not mixed with jinn (nejs, as said in 33:33).

Anyways, Melhama is an interesting topic and it has many things we should think about and to discuss about.

Allah swt knows best.

A Caliphate is misunderstood by westerners, as a Caliphate is more in the military sense than anything else.  It means a unified Arab world with Arab government within the Arab world; but when applied worldwide it means in the military sense so a unified 1 world army.  I am not sure earth could fight off the forces of Iblis, but aliens is a different matter...  I am trying to find a quote for a one world Caliphate in the Koran which would mean 1 world army.

There are some strange details about the Imam al Mahdi such as him coming from the land of Rum.  Where is that?  Jamaica?

Edited by ErwinRommel

• Development Team
29 minutes ago, ErwinRommel said:

There are some strange details about the Imam al Mahdi such as him coming from the land of Rum.  Where is that?  Jamaica?

Rome, Rum is the Arabic word for Rome but the hadiths giving the Mahdi ( afts ) a Roman origin are really questionable according to some scholars.  

• Advanced Member

Er-Rum os not Rome, it's Byzant. One of events that should take place just before Melhama (according to ahadith) is that Constantinople (Istanbul today) will be conquered by army of mu'minoon. There are at least 5 ahadith I've read about this. This means that Turkey (if Melhama is going to happen soon) is enemy of Islam and Muslim.

Byzantum is ancient name of Constantinople. For Muslims, we should use name Constantiniyye (or at least Constantinople), because it's Muhammed's sawa sunnet, he called it by that name.

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, ErwinRommel said:

I hope not because then the world will be wrecked.

You can expect this . Shiek Imran hosein talks about this so well his Sunni that doesn't change anything with me since his talks are good . 1/3 of every human in battle will be killed . in other hadiths it says there will be a white death and a red death 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Er-Rum os not Rome, it's Byzant. One of events that should take place just before Melhama (according to ahadith) is that Constantinople (Istanbul today) will be conquered by army of mu'minoon. There are at least 5 ahadith I've read about this. This means that Turkey (if Melhama is going to happen soon) is enemy of Islam and Muslim.

Byzantum is ancient name of Constantinople. For Muslims, we should use name Constantiniyye (or at least Constantinople), because it's Muhammed's sawa sunnet, he called it by that name.

It seems like the conquest of Istanbul will be when the Arabs unite because before this both Muslims and Christians expect the Romans( Russians ) to invade Israel it doesn't say the invasion will be to attack or defend but from the current situation the only thing that would make Russia invade is if Assad goes and Russia has no ports to the Mediterranean. Russia will collapse without access to Mediterranean so that's understandable 

Edited by Altaay

• Forum Administrators
59 minutes ago, Altaay said:

His of Arab ethnicity 

Imam Mahdi AJ is Arab through his father Imam Hassan al-Askari AS. His mother was not an Arab, so the 12th Imam AJ is multi-racial. 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Rectify said:

The mother of Imam e zamanah (as) was actually a descendant of hazrat esa (as) according to Bihar al Anwar volume 51. 

Jesus didn't have children ? But yes all Arabs are descendants from Ismail and banu Israel 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

If you say yegog megog are the aliens that will be more believable.

Why would you choose to believe in all this fake stuff , I mean when some sources say that in the end times there will be flying donkeys do they mean Donkeys or airplanes. Noah's son japheth had a son called Maggog or majuj the descendants of maggog are indo Europeans who mostly and representatly reside in Europe. That may be who Maggog is according to many scholars, gogs Unknown Neanderthals maybe ? Point is everything makes sense with common sense, religion and science most of times so don't believe in the war vs alians. 

• Veteran Member
55 minutes ago, Altaay said:

Why would you choose to believe in all this fake stuff , I mean when some sources say that in the end times there will be flying donkeys do they mean Donkeys or airplanes. Noah's son japheth had a son called Maggog or majuj the descendants of maggog are indo Europeans who mostly and representatly reside in Europe. That may be who Maggog is according to many scholars, gogs Unknown Neanderthals maybe ? Point is everything makes sense with common sense, religion and science most of times so don't believe in the war vs alians. 

I should have added that I don't believe in the traditional, aliens-from-outer-space kind of aliens. Even a Cuban is an alien in north America so I don't know why people jump to think of ET when the word is used. The earth its depths and oceans are far from explored. In this day of globalized cheese burgers and bottled water there is no fiercest "tribe of yegog megog" left to look for among humans nor to be wary of for any of them or their non existent unmatched fighting skills or appetite or physiques. We are all equally powerless.

11 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

If you say yegog megog are the aliens that will be more believable.

Gog and Magog were indeed alien monstrosities!  Horrifying creatures Alexander the Great could not kill with ancient weapons so he was reduced to bruising them into incapacitation while his troops fought off their armies!  Aladin you are right these forces will be the alien forces of Iblis!  Prepare to fend off the physical forces of hell.  Allah promised angels to the al Mahdi to protect us from supernatural/intradimensional entities thankfully!

Edited by ErwinRommel

• Advanced Member
On 28 December 2016 at 10:11 AM, ErwinRommel said:

Gog and Magog were indeed alien monstrosities!  Horrifying creatures Alexander the Great could not kill with ancient weapons so he was reduced to bruising them into incapacitation while his troops fought off their armies!  Aladin you are right these forces will be the alien forces of Iblis!  Prepare to fend off the physical forces of hell.  Allah promised angels to the al Mahdi to protect us from supernatural/intradimensional entities thankfully!

Jesus , I guess your gana wait your whole life for aliens , you can't take everything literate if so then most things come of as stupid. Islam isn't some unlogical magical unrealistic bs , it all makes sense and all fits with science and reality even know things like the rise of sea water with Noah and the ark can be explained scientifically and there's a argument that it was possible . Everything makes sense

• Advanced Member
On 28 December 2016 at 10:01 AM, Darth Vader said:

I should have added that I don't believe in the traditional, aliens-from-outer-space kind of aliens. Even a Cuban is an alien in north America so I don't know why people jump to think of ET when the word is used. The earth its depths and oceans are far from explored. In this day of globalized cheese burgers and bottled water there is no fiercest "tribe of yegog megog" left to look for among humans nor to be wary of for any of them or their non existent unmatched fighting skills or appetite or physiques. We are all equally powerless.

If you ask me gog and majjog are western civilisation and values agains Islamic civilisation and values 

• Veteran Member

Western civilizations' economical back is supposed to be broken before gog magog appear according to a hadith I read somewhere. It is supposed to bleed out in a Syrian war. Their military strength as well after they get desperate and directly intervene. Gog magog appear late into the conflict. They consume and destroy everything and reproduce upon death so if one is killed it will divide into four of them. And that is why they can not be defeated martially. Rather a nucleus of survivors will wait it out atop the tallest mountains somewhere around Iran and God will kill gog magog with a plague. Even their remains will be so toxic that the Imam will pray to God to clean the world for which He will create a new species of birds which will clean up the world of their remains. Also their physiques, heights, ears and appetites are described as too monstrous for any humans.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Western civilizations' economical back is supposed to be broken before gog magog appear according to a hadith I read somewhere. It is supposed to bleed out in a Syrian war. Their military strength as well after they get desperate and directly intervene. Gog magog appear late into the conflict. They consume and destroy everything and reproduce upon death so if one is killed it will divide into four of them. And that is why they can not be defeated martially. Rather a nucleus of survivors will wait it out atop the tallest mountains somewhere around Iran and God will kill gog magog with a plague. Even their remains will be so toxic that the Imam will pray to God to clean the world for which He will create a new species of birds which will clean up the world of their remains. Also their physiques, heights, ears and appetites are described as too monstrous for any humans.

So are they living on this earth at this present time? Won't Imam mehdi (as) kill them? 

• Veteran Member

Answering your first question would be speculation, but I have a feeling that they are on the earth indeed, cleverly trapped by Hz. Zulqernain long ago. I have already answered your second question. The Imam will kill Dajjal (la) and all his followers.

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Answering your first question would be speculation, but I have a feeling that they are on the earth indeed, cleverly trapped by Hz. Zulqernain long ago. I have already answered your second question. The Imam will kill Dajjal (la) and all his followers.

Thanks yes I agree

• Advanced Member
On 31 December 2016 at 8:41 AM, Darth Vader said:

You've got to be kidding me lol . The furtherest one can go with gog and majjog and speculate is that there Europeans or NATO, sorry to break it to you but it's not Harry Potter. Yes they will enter the war late which is what's natos current plan, they will be defeated. It is said knowledge before the qaim will be 1% of the rest (99%) that he will bring forth, so you can expect that knowledge to be the saviour to the disaster after the war, again it's not Harry Potter were not dealing with mice were dealing with humans, no the imam doesn't have magic powers, prophet muhammed asked in battle how much the opposition have slaughtered animals to estimate how much they were, that's the prophet who's the greatest to walk the earth, so no the imam won't be superman, everything is realistic , sorry to break it to you 

• Advanced Member

The Devine religion cannot be looked at materialistically. The Surah al-kalf, where the story of yajuj and majuj comes from, is all about supernatural, end times related occurrences. There is the story of Khizr and his capabilities to see through time and manipulate events, altering the future. The story of the cave, where few teenagers slept for 300+ years, and yajuj and majuj. 

The 14 infallible knowledge is  as complete as knowledge of creation can be, which gives them authority over all creation. We can refer to Quran verse about the knowledge of the book. 

"(O' Prophet) say: Enough for witness between me and you is Allah and he who possesses the Knowledge of the Book." (Quran 13:43)     

A reference to Imam Ali. In contrast to the knowledge of Asaf, who with a bit of the knowledge of the book was able to teleport a throne from 2 thousand kilometres or so in an instant.

"The One with whom was just a part of the Knowledge of the Book said: 'I shall bring it to you within the twinkling of an eye!' Then when (Solomon) saw (the throne) set in his presence, he said: 'This is by the grace of my Lord! to test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful!'" (Quran 27:40).

Another tradition from Imam Ali:

mam Ali (as)  said about himself, "Ask me before you lose me. By Allah, if you ask me about anything that could happen up to the Day of Judgement, I will tell you about it. Ask me about the Book of Allah, because by Allah there is no [Qur'anic] verse that I do not know whether it was revealed during the night or the day, or whether it was revealed on a plain or on a mountain.

Superman (fiction) is nothing compared to ahlul bait, though they only do as Allah wills. 

Edited by Shiawarrior313

• Advanced Member

yajuj and major cannot be the west or nato, as they are not military a threat to the Shia resistance. Western military power is based on illusions and perception of invincibility, where in reality they  have failed the military test multiple times. From 2003 and onward, western military got involved directly to try to crush the Shia resistance in a form of a domino effect, taking Afghanistan first, then Iraq, with plans to move on to syria, lebonan and Iran. We saw how they got bogged down and failed on that. Then, we have the state of art of Israeli military taking on Hezbollah in 2006. They couldn't take an inch of their land. Now the Shia resistance is stronger than ever before and the west is weaker than before. 

Yajuj and majuj, if the Hadith related to them are correct, are something beyond what we have witnessed so far.

Edited by Shiawarrior313

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Altaay said:

You've got to be kidding me lol . The furtherest one can go with gog and majjog and speculate is that there Europeans or NATO, sorry to break it to you but it's not Harry Potter. Yes they will enter the war late which is what's natos current plan, they will be defeated. It is said knowledge before the qaim will be 1% of the rest (99%) that he will bring forth, so you can expect that knowledge to be the saviour to the disaster after the war, again it's not Harry Potter were not dealing with mice were dealing with humans, no the imam doesn't have magic powers, prophet muhammed asked in battle how much the opposition have slaughtered animals to estimate how much they were, that's the prophet who's the greatest to walk the earth, so no the imam won't be superman, everything is realistic , sorry to break it to you 

Imams (as) are capable of super human powers. Imam Ali (as) lifted the door of khayber that wasn't a realistic feat. Whilst what you say isn't totally wrong either we have to be realistic and look at the current geo political climate and apply what the imams (as) have said yes that's true but certainly the power Imam e zamanah (as) will display will be super human no doubt. 

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

yajuj and major cannot be the west or nato, as they are not military a threat to the Shia resistance. Western military power is based on illusions and perception of invincibility, where in reality they  have failed the military test multiple times. From 2003 and onward, western military got involved directly to try to crush the Shia resistance in a form of a domino effect, taking Afghanistan first, then Iraq, with plans to move on to syria, lebonan and Iran. We saw how they got bogged down and failed on that. Then, we have the state of art of Israeli military taking on Hezbollah in 2006. They couldn't take an inch of their land. Now the Shia resistance is stronger than ever before and the west is weaker than before. 

Yajuj and majuj, if the Hadith related to them are correct, are something beyond what we have witnessed so far.

Lmfaooo this comes with us getting destroyed and them not even joining . Idont know if you realise but Europes to smart to fight itself it uses Muslims against Muslims . Isis is a example Isis isnt more then a few thousand taking land of millions, and you still think that's not good enough ? Time is on there way we can resist all we want but eventually if we don't transition nothing will happen . We believe the Transition is imam Mahdi . If Europe were to go to war with the Muslims just with its nukes it would wipe out the whole Muslim world if it wasn't for Russia who is on our side just for interest things would've been worse. 

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Rectify said:

Imams (as) are capable of super human powers. Imam Ali (as) lifted the door of khayber that wasn't a realistic feat. Whilst what you say isn't totally wrong either we have to be realistic and look at the current geo political climate and apply what the imams (as) have said yes that's true but certainly the power Imam e zamanah (as) will display will be super human no doubt. 

Imam Ali lifting a door was realistic , there's lifters who lift crazy items simply search on YouTube . Yes he may have " miracles " like how Jesus cures the blind or the story of Moses and the army of pharaoh all this has scientific explanations, if you go to such a extend that Jesus brings back the dead that may not have a scientific explanation simply because science hasn't reached that level but it can not be proven wrong because there's no evidence that it can not occur. What's proven isn't a synonym of what's true 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Altaay said:

Imam Ali lifting a door was realistic , there's lifters who lift crazy items simply search on YouTube . Yes he may have " miracles " like how Jesus cures the blind or the story of Moses and the army of pharaoh all this has scientific explanations, if you go to such a extend that Jesus brings back the dead that may not have a scientific explanation simply because science hasn't reached that level but it can not be proven wrong because there's no evidence that it can not occur. What's proven isn't a synonym of what's true 

Just because your mind cannot encompass it doesn't mean it cannot happen. Besides, who says science is a standard for determining what's realistic.