Jump to content
MohammadAli1993

Allah has no RIGHT? But Imam Zaman has???

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

Watch this video and please write what you think of it.

This has left me disturbed 

 

Is the translation correct? It has not been edited out or anything? If the subtitle is true then this guy is mentally sick. This is shirk shirk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never come to conclusion from short clip. These days its famous to defame some people,  but slicing a part from there whole lecture. I have many examples one i like to quote :-

Last year Agha Sayyid Jawwad Naqvi ( Pakistan ) who is pro supporter of Wilayak Faqih and Inqilab-e-Islami Iran. He gave 10 lectures on Makki Marhala of Imam Hussain (as) in which he suggested Samaeen ( Azadar ) to study muawiya ibne abu sufiyan so that you can understand what are his qualities and why he was enemy of Ahlul Bait (as).

So while he was recommending to study about Muawiya and how he make Ahlul Bait (as) life tough. They (Anti People) sliced that part and rotate in Internet and on whatsapp against him. But if you listen whole lecture you will realize the thing was different.

I am just pointing this issues bcoz its quit famous now to make people defame. Be aware of clips specially those who are designed to defame.

Edited by alirex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surah Al-Qadr, Verse 4:

تَنَزَّلُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ وَالرُّوحُ فِيهَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّهِم مِّن كُلِّ أَمْرٍ

The angels and Jibreel descend in it by the permission of their Lord for every affair,

(English - Shakir)

Some says Malaika & Rooh descends & brings every Amr for Imam e Asr, some says Malaika & Rooh descend to take all the Amr from Imam e Asr.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Endtimes said:

Is the translation correct? It has not been edited out or anything? If the subtitle is true then this guy is mentally sick. This is shirk shirk.

If we can verify this [and if the proper context is not explainable], you're going to find people defending it. These are the people who may have stayed sunni's if they had been born it i.e they only follow and do not think for themselves.

Where are all the grand marji' speaking out against it? Silence.

Edited by uponthesunnah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think his point is that the Imam Mhadi AS is Allah representative on earth, and that previous Prophets SA and Imams AS are no longer in charge here.

I dont think he meant Allah "cant" do anything here, but rather He is allowing things to play out, and we have to follow the rules of the game. Many times in the Quran we see "if Allah willed", meaning that He has not forced our outcome and allowed us the opportunity to play things out freely (to some degree).

Im reminded of a verse in the Quran  :

5|117|I only told them what You commanded me: that you shall worship God, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I was among them; but when You took me to Yourself, you became the Watcher over them—You are Witness over everything.

This is referring to Nabi Isa AS, it appears that once nabi Isa AS was taken up, he is no longer a "witness" for the people. Someone else will take his place. I think this is the principle that is being discussed in the video.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

I can guarantee you that the shoe of the servant of Fatima is worth more than you.

Who said anything  about me? I know im nothing. You  are also nothing. And Fatima  is NOTHING  to  be sweared upon. Understand? The servant of Fatima  is also nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

This guy is going to Hell if he doesn't repent. I  don't even care what people say. Also, swear by Fatimas head? Fatima is nothing. Swear only by  Allah (swt). 

You should be careful of what you state in these forum. No need to use unnecessary words that can confuse people or make them angry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

If we can verify this [and if the proper context is not explainable], you're going to find people defending it. These are the people who may have stayed sunni's if they had been born it i.e they only follow and do not think for themselves.

Where are all the grand marji' speaking out against it? Silence.

And he is saying this under the nose of Ayatullah Sistani??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, alirex said:

Never come to conclusion from short clip. These days its famous to defame some people,  but slicing a part from there whole lecture. I have many examples one i like to quote :-

Last year Agha Sayyid Jawwad Naqvi ( Pakistan ) who is pro supporter of Wilayak Faqih and Inqilab-e-Islami Iran. He gave 10 lectures on Makki Marhala of Imam Hussain (as) in which he suggested Samaeen ( Azadar ) to study muawiya ibne abu sufiyan so that you can understand what are his qualities and why he was enemy of Ahlul Bait (as).

So while he was recommending to study about Muawiya and how he make Ahlul Bait (as) life tough. They (Anti People) sliced that part and rotate in Internet and on whatsapp against him. But if you listen whole lecture you will realize the thing was different.

I am just pointing this issues bcoz its quit famous now to make people defame. Be aware of clips specially those who are designed to defame.

Please come up with a single possible context in which what he just said could be justified, other than 'I am about to give you an example of shirk'.

The lengths some people are willing to go to make excuses for anyone who wears a turban are incredible, and then they say they aren't like the Jews and Christians who the Qur'an mentions as taking their monks and rabbis as their lords.

As for clips that seek to defame, how else could this sort of thing be exposed other than by making clips? It would be interesting to know.

Maybe some people need to accept that 'Imam' Tawhidi might be telling the truth when he says that he learnt his beliefs off his teachers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And it is related from Zurara that he said: I said to Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq that a man from among the descendants of Abdu'l-lah b. Saba' is a believer in (the doctrine of) delegation (tafwid). And he said: And what is tafwid? I (Zurara) said: According to him Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, (in the first instance) created Muhammad and 'Ali, and then delegated the matter (of creation) to them, and these two created and gave sustenance, and caused life and death. The Imam said: He, the enemy of Allah, has lied. When you return to him recite to him the verse of the Chapter of The Thunder: "Or assign they unto Allah partners who created the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty" [13:16]. Then I went to the man and informed him of what Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq had said: And he became as if I had forced him to swallow stones or as though he were struck dumb.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

What did I say wrong? 

I understand that you do not mean that Fatimah is nothing, rather that she can't be compared to Allah (swt) when it comes to swearing. Sometimes such a statements can easily to be misunderstood and could make people confused or get angry. You have another posts in different threads talking about some of respected Scholars that make people angry. You could easily rephrase your statements in good manner with giving some proof on them too. Labeling a Scholar as deviant (especially without proof) etc is not good thing. 

Quote

Maybe some people need to accept that 'Imam' Tawhidi might be telling the truth when he says that he learnt his beliefs off his teachers.

This is the first thing that came to my mind when I was watching this video.

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, alirex said:

Never come to conclusion from short clip. These days its famous to defame some people,  but slicing a part from there whole lecture. I have many examples one i like to quote :-

Last year Agha Sayyid Jawwad Naqvi ( Pakistan ) who is pro supporter of Wilayak Faqih and Inqilab-e-Islami Iran. He gave 10 lectures on Makki Marhala of Imam Hussain (as) in which he suggested Samaeen ( Azadar ) to study muawiya ibne abu sufiyan so that you can understand what are his qualities and why he was enemy of Ahlul Bait (as).

So while he was recommending to study about Muawiya and how he make Ahlul Bait (as) life tough. They (Anti People) sliced that part and rotate in Internet and on whatsapp against him. But if you listen whole lecture you will realize the thing was different.

I am just pointing this issues bcoz its quit famous now to make people defame. Be aware of clips specially those who are designed to defame.

But one can come to conclusion with this clip. He clearly says Allah doesn't have the right or he can't do anything he meant. 

That statements itself is CRAZY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, uponthesunnah said:

If we can verify this [and if the proper context is not explainable], you're going to find people defending it. These are the people who may have stayed sunni's if they had been born it i.e they only follow and do not think for themselves.

Where are all the grand marji' speaking out against it? Silence.

SalamAlaykum 

Well said bro. This is absolutely wrong to say 

I will say it now 

If you like it or not but saying something like is KUFR 

End of Story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

I can guarantee you that the shoe of the servant of Fatima is worth more than you.

No-one can deny the status of Lady Fatima a.s.

I think he means, compared to Allah, she is nothing, and even her Father Muhammed s.a.w, the greatest creation and our blessed prophet is 'nothing'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

I think his point is that the Imam Mhadi AS is Allah representative on earth, and that previous Prophets SA and Imams AS are no longer in charge here.

I dont think he meant Allah "cant" do anything here, but rather He is allowing things to play out, and we have to follow the rules of the game. Many times in the Quran we see "if Allah willed", meaning that He has not forced our outcome and allowed us the opportunity to play things out freely (to some degree).

Im reminded of a verse in the Quran  :

5|117|I only told them what You commanded me: that you shall worship God, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I was among them; but when You took me to Yourself, you became the Watcher over them—You are Witness over everything.

This is referring to Nabi Isa AS, it appears that once nabi Isa AS was taken up, he is no longer a "witness" for the people. Someone else will take his place. I think this is the principle that is being discussed in the video.  

 

 

See brother u say I think but are you certain 

No you arent 

From what I can hear and see 

What the Guy said was completely wrong 

May Allah guide him to Truth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

This guy is going to Hell if he doesn't repent. I  don't even care what people say. Also, swear by Fatimas head? Fatima is nothing. Swear only by  Allah (swt). 

Don't say Fatimah (a.s) is nothing 

She is the beloved daughter of our Nabi Muhammad peace be upon him and his holy Household. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haydar Husayn said:

And it is related from Zurara that he said: I said to Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq that a man from among the descendants of Abdu'l-lah b. Saba' is a believer in (the doctrine of) delegation (tafwid). And he said: And what is tafwid? I (Zurara) said: According to him Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, (in the first instance) created Muhammad and 'Ali, and then delegated the matter (of creation) to them, and these two created and gave sustenance, and caused life and death. The Imam said: He, the enemy of Allah, has lied. When you return to him recite to him the verse of the Chapter of The Thunder: "Or assign they unto Allah partners who created the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty" [13:16]. Then I went to the man and informed him of what Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq had said: And he became as if I had forced him to swallow stones or as though he were struck dumb.

 

 

Ma shaa Allah Thanks for the reference 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×