Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Taimoor

Avoid Bad words for Sahaba RA

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

Your the one who isn't really shia. I'm not Sunni it's just allahyari is so bad at debates he has videos of losing to them which is not what a REAL knowledgeable shia scholar would do. Even i remember coming up with better arguments against the Sunnis he was debating after  I saw one of the videos.

Im a real shia you are not aslong as you keep worshipping Khamenei

2 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

Quran doesn't curse/send lannah and insult the personalities of Christians and Jews it doesn't say for example lannah on Saint Paul so you can't use that argument to justify these wrong actions. 

Quran did curse those who mix up haqq & batil, conceal facts, liars etc. It includes all whether it be Saint Paul or Abu-Bakar, Umer or Usman. These are cursed personalities as a whole and their own actions are witness against them.

Brothers stop arguing and disrespecting each other and belittling scholars or people you rever. If it wasn't for Irans revolution and Seyed Khomeini and now Seyed khamanei and Seyed nasrullah we the Shias wouldn't be able to do and say a lot of things which we enjoy now. And there wil always be people who will not understand it but that doesn't change or take away anything from the sacrifices these 3 Seyed's have made for our faith. Because of them we have saved Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, helping the resistance in Yemen etc. People can say what they want or  even not like them but that doesn't change the reality ! We are all brothers in faith ! We should all control our emotions and feelings  

Imam Ali (as) : people are of two kinds either they are your brothers in faith or they are your brothers in humanity. 

13 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Im a real shia you are not aslong as you keep worshipping Khamenei

No you aren't simple. You have no foresight and your the one who worships allahyari and others who follow similar ideas. The leader(ha) is not worshipped  but gladly followed and alhamdulilah by me and others.

Edited by Al Hadi

5 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

Quran did curse those who mix up haqq & batil, conceal facts, liars etc. It includes all whether it be Saint Paul or Abu-Bakar, Umer or Usman. These are cursed personalities as a whole and their own actions are witness against them.

It curses the lairs yes and thalimeen but my point was none were mentioned by name so we shouldn't by name publicly curse,disrespect or insult those personalities held dearly by our Sunni brothers.

6 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

It curses the lairs yes and thalimeen but my point was none were mentioned by name so we shouldn't by name publicly curse,disrespect or insult those personalities held dearly by our Sunni brothers.

Yeah you are right, the quran does not mention names, but we have hadiths which mentions names.

Edited by power

5 minutes ago, power said:

Yeah you are right, the quran does not mention names, but we have hadiths which mentions names.

He was using Quran as justification so I was debating about that and showed Quran provides no justification for those actions he was supporting. Now if we are on the issue of Hadiths then the scholars like sistani,the leader, Makerim shirazi and others who know these Hadiths better than we do make public  cursing haram then we shouldn't say they are "evil" "dajjal" etc... that is totally wrong. They say we don't curse(publicly) it means we don't.simple.

Edited by Al Hadi

Salam,

How is it possible that a tulaqa (one who became muslim after Fath Makkah because given amnesty) claims to be of a higher rank and status than the one who was born in the Kabah, never bowed to an idol nor ran away in the battlefield, who was ready to sacrifice his life by laying in the bed of the Prophet s.a.w.a.s. with the risk to be killed, who was married to his daughter and who was considered to be the self of the Prophet s.a.w.a.s.?

Was the former equal to the latter because he was considered to be a Sahaba.

Sahaba as in the definition of today was a non-Quranic concept and a mean and invention to elevate those who hijacked Islam yet were its staunchest enemies all along the way.

The Quran elevates the Muhajirin and the Ansar. The Tulaqa are far below them and some if not many of them are even hypocrites.

Edited by Faruk

14 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

No you aren't simple. You have no foresight and your the one who worships allahyari and others who follow similar ideas. The leader(ha) is not worshipped  but gladly followed and alhamdulilah by me and others.

Yes I am. Go worship Khamenei (la). 

10 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

He was using Quran as justification so I was debating about that. Now if we are on issue of Hadiths then the scholars like sistani,the leader, Makerim shirazi and others who know these Hadiths better than we do make public  cursing haram then we shouldn't say they are "evil" "dajjal" etc... that is totally wrong.

The fact is, there are books available in the public domain which criticize these personalities. Should we remove these books?

3 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Correct me if I am wrong but Imam Khameini contributed a lot to the well-being of the Ummah and Shia muslims in particular.

Do not bite the hand that feeds you.

10 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

scholars like sistani,the leader, Makerim shirazi and others who know these Hadiths better than we do make public  cursing haram then we shouldn't say they are "evil" "dajjal" etc... that is totally wrong.

You're 100% right brother, some boundaries we shouldn't cross! Even if we have some personal reasons against a certain personality we shouldn't disrespect people who whether we like to admit or not have done more than most of us for our faith.

These personalities and scholars have sacrificed their lives for our faith! How many Sleepless nights have they had ! The impact they had on our faith and expanding it is something that cannot be denied by anyone. Doesn't matter how many times people want to say the sun revolves around the earth doesn't make it true ! 

1 hour ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

No you aren't a real shia unfortunately it would be nice if you were but aren't. its funny how your literally  encouraging shirk right now telling me to worship someone a true momin shia doesn't say stuff like that. 

We the shia on the right path don't worship the leader we follow him. Khamenei(God bless him) deserves blessings for all his work not your brainwashed la'annah from a moron like you. God bless the leader of the Islamic REPUBLIC AYATOLLAH AL UTHMA AL SAYED ALI KHAMENEI God give him a long life.

Edited by Al Hadi