Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Taimoor

Avoid Bad words for Sahaba RA

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Al Hadi said:

I never called you a kafir just a misguided idiot unfortunately I sincerely hope you get guided. No Khamnenei(ha) is our leader like imam Mahdi(as) will lead us inshallah when he arrives you may be of those against him if you continue with this attitude because of how blind you are.

You said I don't follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as). If that is not takfir then. Now you say Khamenei is equal to Imam Mahdi(ajtf)? Astaghfirullah

5 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

You said I don't follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as). If that is not takfir then. Now you say Khamenei is equal to Imam Mahdi(ajtf)? Astaghfirullah

I meant your like those fake muslims out their who call themselves muslims but don't follow quran and ahlulbayt for example women who claim to be muslim but don't believe in hijab. But of course you would take my words literally and at face value being the dumb Shia WAHabi you are.

The leader is not equal to rank with the 12th imam(as) I never said that your reading comprehension needs work. He is our leader not equal to the imam(as). Your the one who should do istighfar as you just insulted one of our greatest scholars.

Edited by Al Hadi

@Ali al-Abdullah is an anti-Iranian anti-Khamenei and pro-yassir habib individual. @Al Hadi it's best you ignore these kind of people and just let imam Mahdi (af) deal with them when he returns. He doesn't understand that the Shias would have been wiped out from this planet without Iran alongside with Imam Khamenei (the supreme leader of the ummah) and Hassan Nasrallah protecting us.

3 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

I meant your like those fake muslims out their who call themselves muslims but don't follow quran and ahlulbayt for example women who claim to be muslim but don't believe in hijab. But of course you would take my words literally and at face value being the dumb Shia WAHabi you are.

The leader is not equal to rank with the 12th imam(as) I never said that your reading comprehension needs work. He is our leader not equal to the imam(as). Your the one who should do istighfar as you just insulted one of our greatest scholars.

So your ignorance is showing. 

2 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

@Ali al-Abdullah is an anti-Iranian anti-Khamenei and pro-yassir habib individual. @Al Hadi it's best you ignore these kind of people and just let imam Mahdi (af) deal with them when he returns. He doesn't understand that the Shias would have been wiped out from this planet without Iran alongside with Imam Khamenei (the supreme leader of the ummah) and Hassan Nasrallah protecting us.

I have nothing against Iranians but its sad khamenei the dajjal has fooled them. And I don't follow yasser habib

Edited by Ali al-Abdullah

6 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I have nothing against Iranians but its sad khamenei the dajjal has fooled them.

Your the ignorant one. The people supporting the Dajjal is you and the likes of Yasir habib. The people of iran have been blessed with the leader(hA) Khamenei(ha) and if it wasn't for him Iran would be doomed against Israel,us and uk all the ones you serve btw.

Edited by Al Hadi

Just now, Al Hadi said:

Your the ignorant one. The people supporting the Dajjal is you and the likes of Yasir habib. The people of iran have been blessed with the Keader(hA) Khamenei(ha) and if it wasn't for him Iran would be wiped doomed against Israel,us and uk all the ones you serve btw.

I thought you followed the one armed Dajjal? Not me, I oppose him because I follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) and wait for Imam Mahdi (ajtf)

2 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I have nothing against Iranians but its sad khamenei the dajjal has fooled them. And I don't follow yasser habib

You're calling the supreme leader a dajjal now? The shirazi in you is showing now. What an ignorant fool you are.

Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I don't follow Shirazi either. I just listen to Allahyari (ha) speeches.

Lol man your super misguided. Allahyari is a moron there's videos of him getting owned by Sunnis man seriously! 

1 minute ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I thought you followed the one armed Dajjal? Not me, I oppose him because I follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) and wait for Imam Mahdi (ajtf)

I follow the leader of the Muslims again your reading comprehension shows your a complete moron. Again you don't follow Quran and ahlul bayt if you did you would respect the scholars of Islam better and have better akhlaq.

Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I don't follow Shirazi either. I just listen to Allahyari (ha) speeches.

Ya and he curses Iran and its leaders too, and he's a follower of yassir habib and the Shirazis aswell. You actually think you have love for ahlulbayt and imam Mahdi? When he returns you people will be the first to rise against him alongside the Wahhabis.

Just now, Al Hadi said:

Lol man your super misguided. Allahyari is a moron there's videos of him getting owned by Sunnis man seriously! 

I follow the leader of the Muslims again your reading comprehension shows your a complete moron. Again you don't follow Quran and ahlul bayt if you did you would respect the scholars of Islam better and have better akhlaq.

So you are a Sunni. Again I do follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) but you Sunnis dont.

On 2016-12-04 at 7:22 PM, skyweb1987 said:

What is the identification of hypocrites? the following hadith provide the answers:

The Messenger of Allah said: "Loving ‘Ali is the sign of belief, and hating ‘Ali is the sign of hypocrisy."

Sunni references:

- Sahih Muslim, v1, p48;
- Sahih Tirmidhi, v5, p643;
- Sunan Ibn Majah, v1, p142;
- Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal v1, pp 84,95,128
- Tarikh al-Kabir, by al-Bukhari (the author of Sahih), v1, part 1, p202
- Hilyatul Awliya’, by Abu Nu’aym, v4, p185
- Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v14, p462

This tradition of Prophet was popular to the extent that some of the companions used to say:

"We recognized the hypocrites by their hatred of ‘Ali."

Sunni references:

- Fada’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p639, Tradition #1086
- al-Istiab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p47
- al-Riyad al-Nadirah, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, v3, p242
- Dhakha’ir al-Uqba, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, p91

Zirr reported: 'Ali said: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.

Sahih Muslim, English Ch 34, Book 001, Number 0141:, 

Well said brother !

2 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Ya and he curses Iran and its leaders too, and he's a follower of yassir habib and the Shirazis aswell. You actually think you have love for ahlulbayt and imam Mahdi? When he returns you people will be the first to rise against him alongside the Wahhabis.

100% these are khawarij that will back stab the imam in the name of religion. @Hassan- your totally right man.

5 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

So you are a Sunni. Again I do follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) but you Sunnis dont.

Your the one who isn't really shia. I'm not Sunni it's just allahyari is so bad at debates he has videos of losing to them which is not what a REAL knowledgeable shia scholar would do. Even i remember coming up with better arguments against the Sunnis he was debating after  I saw one of the videos.

Edited by Al Hadi