Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Taimoor

Avoid Bad words for Sahaba RA

Rate this topic

^Good question but unrelated to topic of sahaba 

Who is Ahle bayt is also debatable aren't sons Abbas harith jafar included? ...Very few of them were of bad character or controvetsial..i don't even count wives amongst family it's so obvious 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

1 hour ago, Al-Qibli said:

That's true but how can we recognize them by person?

What is the identification of hypocrites? the following hadith provide the answers:

The Messenger of Allah said: "Loving ‘Ali is the sign of belief, and hating ‘Ali is the sign of hypocrisy."

Sunni references:

- Sahih Muslim, v1, p48;
- Sahih Tirmidhi, v5, p643;
- Sunan Ibn Majah, v1, p142;
- Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal v1, pp 84,95,128
- Tarikh al-Kabir, by al-Bukhari (the author of Sahih), v1, part 1, p202
- Hilyatul Awliya’, by Abu Nu’aym, v4, p185
- Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v14, p462

This tradition of Prophet was popular to the extent that some of the companions used to say:

"We recognized the hypocrites by their hatred of ‘Ali."

Sunni references:

- Fada’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p639, Tradition #1086
- al-Istiab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p47
- al-Riyad al-Nadirah, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, v3, p242
- Dhakha’ir al-Uqba, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, p91

Zirr reported: 'Ali said: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.

Sahih Muslim, English Ch 34, Book 001, Number 0141:, 

Edited by skamran110

On 12/3/2016 at 2:21 AM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Yes, you are now a Sunni. all Sahaba are great. radhiallahu anh.

No I also didn't mean that and am not Sunni. i didn't say radilah anh you did

i meant don't disrespect revered personalities in other schools in public. Simple.

Edited by Al Hadi

3 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

No I also didn't mean that and am not Sunni. i didn't say radilah anh you did

i meant don't disrespect revered personalities in other schools in public. Simple.

No, you basically mean that. What respect do you have for the enemies of God, His Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله), Amir al-Mu'minin (عليه السلام) and the Imams (عليهم السلام اجمعين)? 

5 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

No, you basically mean that. What respect do you have for the enemies of God, His Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله), Amir al-Mu'minin (عليه السلام) and the Imams (عليهم السلام اجمعين)? 

So Khamenei(ha) sistani and other maraji when they say don't disrespect personalities what do you do with that?

and no I don't mean that. I have respect for the scholars of Allah and ahlul bayt who make it haram to curse them in public I follow that. You should too. What your saying makes no sense.

Edited by Al Hadi

46 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

So Khamenei(ha) sistani and other maraji when they say don't disrespect personalities what do you do with that?

and no I don't mean that. I have respect for the scholars of Allah and ahlul bayt who make it haram to curse them in public I follow that. You should too. What your saying makes no sense.

I say the same thing. Khamenei is not infallible or anyone I follow for that matter. What I said makes a lot of sense. 

1 hour ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I say the same thing. Khamenei is not infallible or anyone I follow for that matter. What I said makes a lot of sense. 

You don't know much or anything  about Khamenei(ha) or any of our scholars for that matter. What you say makes no sense. Why do you respect Christians for their beliefs but not other Muslims don't you think even a little man! 

Your supposed to follow the opinions of scholars cause they are the experts not you. 

Edited by Al Hadi

36 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

Irrespective of their or anyone else's belief. One can respect the other just for being human.

Quran openly criticize Christian or Jewish beliefs.

Quran doesn't curse/send lannah and insult the personalities of Christians and Jews it doesn't say for example lannah on Saint Paul so you can't use that argument to justify these wrong actions. 

Allah also asks us to have manners with other humans and that can't be achieved if your cursing that which others loved so you really can't have that respect for just being human.

2 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

You don't know much or anything  about Khamenei(ha) or any of our scholars for that matter. What you say makes no sense. Why do you respect Christians for their beliefs but not other Muslims don't you think even a little man! 

Your supposed to follow the opinions of scholars cause they are the experts not you. 

You should think before you write. I know more about that one armed Dajjal than you. There is no need to get aggressive brother. I may not be an expert but khamenei sure isn't. And I only follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as).

13 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

You should think before you write. I know more about that one armed Dajjal than you. There is no need to get aggressive brother. I may not be an expert but khamenei sure isn't. And I only follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as).

Your the one who should think before you write MORON. I know more about that great scholar and defender/HEROE of Islam than you for sure. As evidence by you saying that stupid thing you just said. Khamenei(ha) is 100% an expert one of the highest experts in our time. You don't follow quran and ahlulbayt as you have no akhlaq whatsoever when you speak. You insult one of greatest scholars which shows your level of intelligence Ya your definitely not an expert that's for sure far below that and if you keep speaking as foolish as you do now and continue with these idiotic ideas it will be a BILLION years before you become anything close to even the dust on the floor Khamenei(ha) the LEader of the muslims walks on.

Edited by Al Hadi

8 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

Your the one who should think before you write MORON. I know more about that great scholar and defender/HEROE of Islam than you for sure. As evidence by you saying that stupid thing you just said. Khamenei(ha) is 100% an expert one of the highest experts in our time. You don't follow quran and ahlulbayt as you have no akhlaq whatsoever when you speak. You insult one of greatest scholars which shows your level of intelligence Ya your definitely not an expert that's for sure far below that and if you keep speaking as foolish as you do now and continue with these idiotic ideas it will be a BILLION years before you become anything close to even the dust on the floor Khamenei(ha) the LEader of the muslims walks on.

Subhan'Allah, now you're making takfir on me too. Sad that some Shias have taken Khamenei as their god.

Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Subhan'Allah, now you're making takfir on me too. Sad that some Shias have taken Khamenei as their god.

I never called you a kafir just a misguided idiot unfortunately I sincerely hope you get guided. No Khamnenei(ha) is our leader like imam Mahdi(as) will lead us inshallah when he arrives you may be of those against him if you continue with this attitude because of how blind you are.

1 minute ago, Al Hadi said:

I never called you a kafir just a misguided idiot unfortunately I sincerely hope you get guided. No Khamnenei(ha) is our leader like imam Mahdi(as) will lead us inshallah when he arrives you may be of those against him if you continue with this attitude because of how blind you are.

You said I don't follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as). If that is not takfir then. Now you say Khamenei is equal to Imam Mahdi(ajtf)? Astaghfirullah