Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Taimoor

Avoid Bad words for Sahaba RA

Rate this topic

53 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

Allah swt did inform the prophet saww and he has informed us by the hadths like:

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 578:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount." 'Abdullah added: The Prophet said, "Iam your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will besaid, 'You do not know what they did after you had left.'

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 584:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you."

also, we do have complete sura in quran ie Sura munafiqoon (hypocrites). defining those hypocrites.

Wasalam

That's true but how can we recognize them by person?

19 hours ago, Al-Qibli said:

May I know what is your evidence for this?

And is this backed by the Quran?

It's not an article of faith who is sahabi or not but a matter of whose expert advice on genealogy /biography you want to believe 

So I need no justification from Quran or the opinion of big fat cats of ahadith on either side 

4 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

It's not an article of faith who is sahabi or not but a matter of whose expert advice on genealogy /biography you want to believe 

So I need no justification from Quran or the opinion of big fat cats of ahadith on either side 

You don't need the opinion of big fat cats but how can you say you need no justification from the Quran?

Quran is our foundation. And that which has no foundation in Quran is null and void.

Edited by Al-Qibli

5 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Of religion not geneology or biographies 

Don't understand me wrong.

There were personalities venerated in the Quran. They were called Sahaba Kareem.

But the intention of the later definition of the term Sahaba was actually to include those who were not mentioned in the Quran into the fold of Sahaba Kareem and generalize the term.

The inclusion of Tulaqa in the row of Muhajirin and Ansar is not Quranic.

Edited by Al-Qibli

1 minute ago, Al-Qibli said:

Don't understand me wrong.

There were personalities venerated in the Quran. They were called Sahaba Kareem.

But the intention of the later definition of the term Sahaba was actually including those who were not mentioned in the Quran into the fold of Sahaba Kareem.

I Disagree , veneration or respect of any personality other than Prophet is not essential for faith  

But ofcourse a respect a lot of the sahaba but many of them were scoundrels too ...just like any generation

This greatest generation is not a concept unique toSunnis...in USA they call ww2 the greatest generation disregarding the fact many of them were war criminals 

2 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

I Disagree , veneration or respect of any personality other than Prophet is not essential for faith  

But ofcourse a respect a lot of the sahaba but many of them were scoundrels too ...just like any generation

This greatest generation is not a concept unique toSunnis...in USA they call ww2 the greatest generation disregarding the fact many of them were war criminals 

(And the foremost to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun and the Ansar and also those who followed them exactly. Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise).)﴿9:100﴾

7 minutes ago, Al-Qibli said:

(And the foremost to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun and the Ansar and also those who followed them exactly. Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise).)﴿9:100﴾

It's conditional isn't it 

Otherwise Abu bakr is the after prophet grts guy ever as Sunnis claim 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

^Good question but unrelated to topic of sahaba 

Who is Ahle bayt is also debatable aren't sons Abbas harith jafar included? ...Very few of them were of bad character or controvetsial..i don't even count wives amongst family it's so obvious 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

1 hour ago, Al-Qibli said:

That's true but how can we recognize them by person?

What is the identification of hypocrites? the following hadith provide the answers:

The Messenger of Allah said: "Loving ‘Ali is the sign of belief, and hating ‘Ali is the sign of hypocrisy."

Sunni references:

- Sahih Muslim, v1, p48;
- Sahih Tirmidhi, v5, p643;
- Sunan Ibn Majah, v1, p142;
- Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal v1, pp 84,95,128
- Tarikh al-Kabir, by al-Bukhari (the author of Sahih), v1, part 1, p202
- Hilyatul Awliya’, by Abu Nu’aym, v4, p185
- Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v14, p462

This tradition of Prophet was popular to the extent that some of the companions used to say:

"We recognized the hypocrites by their hatred of ‘Ali."

Sunni references:

- Fada’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p639, Tradition #1086
- al-Istiab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p47
- al-Riyad al-Nadirah, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, v3, p242
- Dhakha’ir al-Uqba, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, p91

Zirr reported: 'Ali said: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me.

Sahih Muslim, English Ch 34, Book 001, Number 0141:, 

Edited by skamran110

On 12/3/2016 at 2:21 AM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Yes, you are now a Sunni. all Sahaba are great. radhiallahu anh.

No I also didn't mean that and am not Sunni. i didn't say radilah anh you did

i meant don't disrespect revered personalities in other schools in public. Simple.

Edited by Al Hadi

3 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

No I also didn't mean that and am not Sunni. i didn't say radilah anh you did

i meant don't disrespect revered personalities in other schools in public. Simple.

No, you basically mean that. What respect do you have for the enemies of God, His Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله), Amir al-Mu'minin (عليه السلام) and the Imams (عليهم السلام اجمعين)? 

5 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

No, you basically mean that. What respect do you have for the enemies of God, His Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله), Amir al-Mu'minin (عليه السلام) and the Imams (عليهم السلام اجمعين)? 

So Khamenei(ha) sistani and other maraji when they say don't disrespect personalities what do you do with that?

and no I don't mean that. I have respect for the scholars of Allah and ahlul bayt who make it haram to curse them in public I follow that. You should too. What your saying makes no sense.

Edited by Al Hadi

46 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

So Khamenei(ha) sistani and other maraji when they say don't disrespect personalities what do you do with that?

and no I don't mean that. I have respect for the scholars of Allah and ahlul bayt who make it haram to curse them in public I follow that. You should too. What your saying makes no sense.

I say the same thing. Khamenei is not infallible or anyone I follow for that matter. What I said makes a lot of sense. 

1 hour ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I say the same thing. Khamenei is not infallible or anyone I follow for that matter. What I said makes a lot of sense. 

You don't know much or anything  about Khamenei(ha) or any of our scholars for that matter. What you say makes no sense. Why do you respect Christians for their beliefs but not other Muslims don't you think even a little man! 

Your supposed to follow the opinions of scholars cause they are the experts not you. 

Edited by Al Hadi

36 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

Irrespective of their or anyone else's belief. One can respect the other just for being human.

Quran openly criticize Christian or Jewish beliefs.

Quran doesn't curse/send lannah and insult the personalities of Christians and Jews it doesn't say for example lannah on Saint Paul so you can't use that argument to justify these wrong actions. 

Allah also asks us to have manners with other humans and that can't be achieved if your cursing that which others loved so you really can't have that respect for just being human.

2 hours ago, Al Hadi said:

You don't know much or anything  about Khamenei(ha) or any of our scholars for that matter. What you say makes no sense. Why do you respect Christians for their beliefs but not other Muslims don't you think even a little man! 

Your supposed to follow the opinions of scholars cause they are the experts not you. 

You should think before you write. I know more about that one armed Dajjal than you. There is no need to get aggressive brother. I may not be an expert but khamenei sure isn't. And I only follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as).

13 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

You should think before you write. I know more about that one armed Dajjal than you. There is no need to get aggressive brother. I may not be an expert but khamenei sure isn't. And I only follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as).

Your the one who should think before you write MORON. I know more about that great scholar and defender/HEROE of Islam than you for sure. As evidence by you saying that stupid thing you just said. Khamenei(ha) is 100% an expert one of the highest experts in our time. You don't follow quran and ahlulbayt as you have no akhlaq whatsoever when you speak. You insult one of greatest scholars which shows your level of intelligence Ya your definitely not an expert that's for sure far below that and if you keep speaking as foolish as you do now and continue with these idiotic ideas it will be a BILLION years before you become anything close to even the dust on the floor Khamenei(ha) the LEader of the muslims walks on.

Edited by Al Hadi

8 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

Your the one who should think before you write MORON. I know more about that great scholar and defender/HEROE of Islam than you for sure. As evidence by you saying that stupid thing you just said. Khamenei(ha) is 100% an expert one of the highest experts in our time. You don't follow quran and ahlulbayt as you have no akhlaq whatsoever when you speak. You insult one of greatest scholars which shows your level of intelligence Ya your definitely not an expert that's for sure far below that and if you keep speaking as foolish as you do now and continue with these idiotic ideas it will be a BILLION years before you become anything close to even the dust on the floor Khamenei(ha) the LEader of the muslims walks on.

Subhan'Allah, now you're making takfir on me too. Sad that some Shias have taken Khamenei as their god.

Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Subhan'Allah, now you're making takfir on me too. Sad that some Shias have taken Khamenei as their god.

I never called you a kafir just a misguided idiot unfortunately I sincerely hope you get guided. No Khamnenei(ha) is our leader like imam Mahdi(as) will lead us inshallah when he arrives you may be of those against him if you continue with this attitude because of how blind you are.

1 minute ago, Al Hadi said:

I never called you a kafir just a misguided idiot unfortunately I sincerely hope you get guided. No Khamnenei(ha) is our leader like imam Mahdi(as) will lead us inshallah when he arrives you may be of those against him if you continue with this attitude because of how blind you are.

You said I don't follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as). If that is not takfir then. Now you say Khamenei is equal to Imam Mahdi(ajtf)? Astaghfirullah

5 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

You said I don't follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as). If that is not takfir then. Now you say Khamenei is equal to Imam Mahdi(ajtf)? Astaghfirullah

I meant your like those fake muslims out their who call themselves muslims but don't follow quran and ahlulbayt for example women who claim to be muslim but don't believe in hijab. But of course you would take my words literally and at face value being the dumb Shia WAHabi you are.

The leader is not equal to rank with the 12th imam(as) I never said that your reading comprehension needs work. He is our leader not equal to the imam(as). Your the one who should do istighfar as you just insulted one of our greatest scholars.

Edited by Al Hadi

@Ali al-Abdullah is an anti-Iranian anti-Khamenei and pro-yassir habib individual. @Al Hadi it's best you ignore these kind of people and just let imam Mahdi (af) deal with them when he returns. He doesn't understand that the Shias would have been wiped out from this planet without Iran alongside with Imam Khamenei (the supreme leader of the ummah) and Hassan Nasrallah protecting us.

3 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

I meant your like those fake muslims out their who call themselves muslims but don't follow quran and ahlulbayt for example women who claim to be muslim but don't believe in hijab. But of course you would take my words literally and at face value being the dumb Shia WAHabi you are.

The leader is not equal to rank with the 12th imam(as) I never said that your reading comprehension needs work. He is our leader not equal to the imam(as). Your the one who should do istighfar as you just insulted one of our greatest scholars.

So your ignorance is showing. 

2 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

@Ali al-Abdullah is an anti-Iranian anti-Khamenei and pro-yassir habib individual. @Al Hadi it's best you ignore these kind of people and just let imam Mahdi (af) deal with them when he returns. He doesn't understand that the Shias would have been wiped out from this planet without Iran alongside with Imam Khamenei (the supreme leader of the ummah) and Hassan Nasrallah protecting us.

I have nothing against Iranians but its sad khamenei the dajjal has fooled them. And I don't follow yasser habib

Edited by Ali al-Abdullah

6 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I have nothing against Iranians but its sad khamenei the dajjal has fooled them.

Your the ignorant one. The people supporting the Dajjal is you and the likes of Yasir habib. The people of iran have been blessed with the leader(hA) Khamenei(ha) and if it wasn't for him Iran would be doomed against Israel,us and uk all the ones you serve btw.

Edited by Al Hadi

Just now, Al Hadi said:

Your the ignorant one. The people supporting the Dajjal is you and the likes of Yasir habib. The people of iran have been blessed with the Keader(hA) Khamenei(ha) and if it wasn't for him Iran would be wiped doomed against Israel,us and uk all the ones you serve btw.

I thought you followed the one armed Dajjal? Not me, I oppose him because I follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) and wait for Imam Mahdi (ajtf)

2 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I have nothing against Iranians but its sad khamenei the dajjal has fooled them. And I don't follow yasser habib

You're calling the supreme leader a dajjal now? The shirazi in you is showing now. What an ignorant fool you are.

I don't follow Shirazi either. I just listen to Allahyari (ha) speeches.

Lol man your super misguided. Allahyari is a moron there's videos of him getting owned by Sunnis man seriously! 

1 minute ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

I thought you followed the one armed Dajjal? Not me, I oppose him because I follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) and wait for Imam Mahdi (ajtf)

I follow the leader of the Muslims again your reading comprehension shows your a complete moron. Again you don't follow Quran and ahlul bayt if you did you would respect the scholars of Islam better and have better akhlaq.

I don't follow Shirazi either. I just listen to Allahyari (ha) speeches.

Ya and he curses Iran and its leaders too, and he's a follower of yassir habib and the Shirazis aswell. You actually think you have love for ahlulbayt and imam Mahdi? When he returns you people will be the first to rise against him alongside the Wahhabis.

Just now, Al Hadi said:

Lol man your super misguided. Allahyari is a moron there's videos of him getting owned by Sunnis man seriously! 

I follow the leader of the Muslims again your reading comprehension shows your a complete moron. Again you don't follow Quran and ahlul bayt if you did you would respect the scholars of Islam better and have better akhlaq.

So you are a Sunni. Again I do follow Quran and Ahlulbayt (as) but you Sunnis dont.