Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Taimoor

Avoid Bad words for Sahaba RA

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, alirex said:

Problem is not in english but in urdu :grin:

Stop stupidity ( People feel respected ) = Bewakoofi band karo  ( people feel insulted )

They were hypocrite ( Aah ok no problem ) = Woh munafiq the ( Shirk biddat kafir shia kafir , kill these majoosis )

:grin:

I guess the word 'hypocrite' does sound pretty offensive in urdu and arabic. But even if shias used an alternative word, sunnis will still get offended. so the actual problem is that sunnis dont want to speak about their sahabas hypocracy at all. They just want to keep it hidden.

All sahaba are not respectable. But we respect all those sahaba who are followers of our beloved prophet and hate all sahaba which are against the prophet.if you require references then i will provide you the detail when i have time.

18 minutes ago, Who_Am_I said:

All sahaba are not respectable. But we respect all those sahaba who are followers of our beloved prophet and hate all sahaba which are against the prophet.if you require references then i will provide you the detail when i have time.

When you say 'followers of our beloved prophet' you should bear in mind that following the holy prophet means loving and respecting those whom the prophet himself loved. And its a fact that the prophet LOVED his ahlulbayt. So the so-called 'companions' of the holy prophet who said or did anything against his ahlulbayt should not be called followers of the prophet. 

The word 'Sahib' [صاحب] in Arabic can be used for many things from a pet dog to a loyal companion.
According to most Ahl Sunnah, the majority if not all of the companions of Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وآله are called ‘As'haab’ [أصحاب] and this is used in a POSITIVE sense only, while words like ‘Munafiq’ (hypocrite) etc are used for negative purposes.
As for Shia, they do not view every single companion as being ‘loyal’ and therefore may say such and such a ‘Sahib’ [صاحب] was like such and such. This to a Sunni may sound like an ironical statement. Therefore, for the purpose of avoiding this conflict, one may say a ‘contemporary of Rasulullah’ صلى الله عليه وآله instead of 'As'hab' when criticising such figures.

We do not know who died as a Mu'min or as a Munafiq, this is why we continue to treat the deceased the way the Imams treated them; i.e. it is a command from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله that whoever recited the Shahada we are to continue giving them the rights of Islam and that includes not insulting them, not that one must praise them either. This is also why the munafiqeen will be in the lowest pit of the fire because of their fraudulent behavior, they benefited from the protection of Muslims in this world but will be exposed in the next.

The non-Shia may view Abu Talib عليه اللسلام as not being a mu'min but they don't make a point of it in front of Shia. The Christians promote Nabi Isa عليه السلام not how bad the Sanhedrin was, the Imams عليهم السلام praised how great the Ahl Bait عليهم السلام were, not how bad their enemies were.

We follow those who followed Ahl Bait عليهم السلام the rest is self-explanatory. Highlight the truth and the falsehood is obvious: 5 + 7 = 12, one doesn't need to say 1,2,3 are the incorrect answers; it is self-explanatory.

It's one thing to say don't drink tea, tea is bad ... then make coffee for them and let them taste it. Let's share the Imams عليهم السلام so the world can taste what love is.

Edited by Ozzy

4 hours ago, Taimoor said:

please dont use bad worrds for sahaba

The definition  of the term Sahaba was invented by Umayyad puppet scholars who wanted to elevate the rank of and include certain individuals who represented their dynasty into those where the Muhajirin and Ansar verse is talking about.

From then it was possible to defend one of the Tulaqa (Muawiyya) to fight one of the former group (Imam Ali a.s.) and justify his stance as if he was equal to and one of  them.

As far as I know the Tulaqa are not mentioned in Quran and if so only as a group Allah bestowed His Mercy upon.

Not because of their virtues and efforts as was the case with the Muhajirin and Ansar.

Edited by Al-Qibli

2 hours ago, Al-Qibli said:

Not because of their virtues and efforts as was the case with the Muhajirin and Ansar.

How do you consider that there were not hypocrites (munafiqeen) among the muhajirin and ansars?

Edited by skamran110

When you say 'followers of our beloved prophet' you should bear in mind that following the holy prophet means loving and respecting those whom the prophet himself loved. And its a fact that the prophet LOVED his ahlulbayt. So the so-called 'companions' of the holy prophet who said or did anything against his ahlulbayt should not be called followers of the prophet

The person against rasool are against the ahl e bait too and lover of prophet loves ahl e bait.